Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

hmmm, reminds me of this woman...:pac:

103863_63963_torongo_leela_super.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Well, that was a life changing opticians appointment. I have a turn in my eye, which basically means my eyes don't work together. I have no 3D vision (why I'm never impressed with 3D movies), it affects my depth perception (why I have crap aim) and it gets worse when I'm tired or when it's really sunny (why I always subconsciously close one eye). Mind = Blown. My life makes so much more sense now.

How have none of the opticians I've gone to before never noticed this? I'm shocked.

On the plus side, I now have contacts :D

I HAVE THAT TOO! I discovered back when you had to use blue and red glasses to see 3D movies! Your one was like you can get an operation but it involves turning your eye around.. I was like go away :( :P

But yesssss.. Can you only see from one eye properly at a time too? :P It's really strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I can only assume that Grindylow is Noel :P

b1877.png

Really just shows that I need to post more in other forums.... :P

This is the second list where I'm number one! Winning:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

_meehan_ wrote: »
    This is the second list where I'm number one! Winning:cool:

I'm not number anything on anybody's list! :(

Losing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

link to that thing? wanna see did i make any lists :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

It's only €5 to subscribe? Now I'm considering it... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

MarkD09 wrote: »

You better! How do you think all that coke & hookers for mods gets paid for! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

KnifeWrench is gone? What happened D:
    I'm thinking of cancelling this account, and making a more discreet name :pac:
    Fiver for a month's sub, €50 for the year. If it's only a name change you want, a month will do you grand. like.
    who'd want that stress-ridden job? :pac: easier just to give the €5 for the month
    I gave them the bloody sub, and they STILL made me a mod!
    103863_63963_torongo_leela_super.jpg

sorry, couldn't resist :D
    Worst of it is, I believe you! >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Lawds, my dropbox is nigh on full again, for every sign up I get with my referral I get 250MB moar space, and those signing up get 2.25GB storage

SOOOOUUUUNNND

My friends, lovers and comrades, please use a city persons referal, not someone from WEST corks referral

(Cork CITY is less ****ty [Then WEST cork])

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Lads, you don't have to click his referral, you can click mine for similar effect and give dropbox space to a cooler person
    SOOOOUUUUNNND

(west cork is best cork)

(lads... yes)

• Advertisement

Lads...
    no

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ok yeah. No more referral posts guys. Take that sort of stuff to bargain alerts, it doesn't belong in here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I gave them the bloody sub, and they STILL made me a mod!

And then they made you a Cat Mod! :eek:

Also, I'm only realising for the first time now that you registered 4 months after I did. It's strange because you're one of those names that is so familiar it's like you've always been here! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And then they made you a Cat Mod! :eek:

Also, I'm only realising for the first time now that you registered 4 months after I did. It's strange because you're one of those names that is so familiar it's like you've always been here! :P
    :pac:

Feels like I've been around for ever, tbh. I think it's partly because I used to drift by and browse periodically long before I actually gave in and registered.

Is anyone else watching the daily show, there's elvis tribute artists on it. Is it soccy or deise's dad who does that? Is one of them your dad?!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Is anyone else watching the daily show, there's elvis tribute artists on it. Is it soccy or deise's dad who does that? Is one of them your dad?!

New claim to fame if it was :pac: I kind of know someone whos dad may or may not have been on the daily show! Previous claim to fame:sang very drunkly to Phil Coulter who refused to sign me. Guy clearly doesn't know his arse from his elbow :P

Noel will be sickened this totally beats touching beyonce!

Was it was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

I'm applying for an internship with Goldman Sachs. Take that, Occupy movement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I'm applying for an internship with Goldmas Sachs. Take that, Occupy movement!
    Everyone in Ireland is in the 2% of the world, though, and more than half are in the 1%. As such, I'm not complaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I think the Den is due a name change. :D

I think the Den is due a name change. :D

I'm open to suggestions as I have no creativity.

• Advertisement

I have no imagination, just thought I'd make the suggestion and let other people deal with it :P :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I have no imagination, just thought I'd make the suggestion and let other people deal with it :P :o

Why dont ye set up a seperate thread and get suggestions in AND then do a poll for a week then the one with the highest votes wins?

Place for chat about politics and serious stuff. And cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I'm in the mood for radical change!

... Uh... Den of Inequity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've just realised there's a bible on my bookshelf, and it looks like it's been there for some time. What the..?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I submitted 10 ideas for funny thread names. I was sure one of them would make it, but no pun in Den did! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

"Dempsey's Den: Reloaded"?

Like dis for a lyk. Bebo stunahhz. xox

thread name plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So far 7 of my friends have changed their profile pictures to a picture of me getting sick. I don't know how to feel about this.

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    So far 7 of my friends have changed their profile pictures to a picture of me getting sick. I don't know how to feel about this.

If you don't want it there that's horrible of them! Even if its just for fun, they should take it off if you ask them.

Advertisement