Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It was actually edible! and surprisingly nice-ish, still looked like vomit though.

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

wnolan1992 wrote: »

no need to be so shocked :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Calm down :pac: Have you ever seen the look of porridge or wheatbix? Much worse!

Calm down :pac: Have you ever seen the look of porridge or wheatbix? Much worse!

Aww stop.... please :pac: . long time since i had weetbix but i do like em the odd time:P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

"Check the Den before bed." the wife says, "It'll cheer you up." the wife says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

..I should be worried that i hope to do culinary arts shouldn't i?

I'm doing culinary arts and when my mum was away for a week I made myself dinner twice, one was beans on toast, the other was scrambled eggs on toast.

Also the other night I made myself a midnight snack of a packet of custard, mashed up bananas and crumbled up digestives.

I think you'll be fine... (also if you want any actual advice on the course and whatnot let me now and I'll do my best to help you :) )

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm doing culinary arts and when my mum was away for a week I made myself dinner twice, one was beans on toast, the other was scrambled eggs on toast.

Also the other night I made myself a midnight snack of a packet of custard, mashed up bananas and crumbled up digestives.

I think you'll be fine... (also if you want any actual advice on the course and whatnot let me now and I'll do my best to help you :) )

Sometimes there is a need for beans on toast, its like an old friend you have to visit once and a while. Ah thanks Pigwidgeon! ill probably take you up on that offer, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

It was actually edible! and surprisingly nice-ish, still looked like vomit though.

Im convinced thats going to eat me................

Im convinced thats going to eat me................

Mock it again and ill train it to! You are all just jealous of my three minute masterpiece

Mock it again and ill train it to! You are all just jealous of my three minute masterpiece

Ill take it on!
    4oz gloves ok?

• Advertisement

Hungry and everything tastes wired and not eating properly because of these stupid tablets. and teeth are hurting. Heroin im sure is more fun than this. :(

Im sure ive been told your not allowed to take paracetamol with antibiotics? can anyone verify that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My whole facebook feed is like a baby watch. There's nothing but baby showers, christenings, "I'm about to pop" announcements...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

My whole facebook feed is like a baby watch. There's nothing but baby showers, christenings, "I'm about to pop" announcements...
    I think that last one might just be about Pringles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Davidius wrote: »
    I think that last one might just be about Pringles.

Well if they're making them look like that I think its time to stop eating them! :eek:

Well if they're making them look like that I think its time to stop eating them! :eek:
    Once you pop, you can't stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

On a completely unrelated note, is it really sad that one of the things I'm really looking forward to about going away is actually being able to paint my nails for the first time in months?

Think its come to my attention that there is a slut on my bookface. Not cool :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Jhcx wrote: »

Pics or GTFO.

flyswatter wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO.

Eh think that is ... eh.... :confused:

Jhcx wrote: »

Try living with one for 5 months. :\

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Try living with one for 5 months. :\

Housemate?? There's one in every gaff....

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Housemate?? There's one in every gaff....

True, but this girl took it to new heights. We're talking at least 5 different guys a week. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

True, but this girl took it to new heights. We're talking at least 5 different guys a week. :P

O it sounds familiar :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    On a completely unrelated note, is it really sad that one of the things I'm really looking forward to about going away is actually being able to paint my nails for the first time in months?

Nahh it was the first thing I did when I got Summer hols :)
    Make a point of changing them every few days too coz I lurrrrrrrve nail varnish!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

...Nothing would be said if it was a guy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Things would be said. Things along the lines of 'Lucky bastard'.

Incidentally, where can I find these five guys a week ladies? :p

Go on..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

#sluttalk

Things would be said. Things along the lines of 'Lucky bastard'.

Oh I lived with a manwhore in first year. Just as skeevy and revolting as the girl in 2nd year tbh.

There is a possibility that my views are distorted through jealousy, but I prefer to call it chivalry.
    Incidentally, where can I find these five guys a week ladies? :p

I don't think she'll be let back in the country I'm afraid. :pac:
    Go on..............

She was a whore. Not even that attractive, just went out every night, got smashed and then let randomers f*ck her for the lolz.

As you do like!

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    #sluttalk
    I have created the relevant channel on quakenet, join friends so that we may talk about the merits of various women's personalities.

Advertisement