Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Very inappropriate laughing there, Vincent :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Skid wrote: »
    Jessie J came out as bi-sexual ages ago :confused:

Not aimed at you in particular skid, but WHO GIVES A TOSS WHAT HER SEXUALITY IS? you'd know it was one of the comics that ran with this as headline news :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I heard Constantin Gurdgiev on the Pat Kenny Show a few years ago (before he became a celebrity) advocating that the people living in inner city Dublin should be forcibly removed from their houses, and these houses should then be given to the yuppies working in the Financial Services Centre. He's nothing more than a fascist pig.
    I'm in a state of shock here :eek::eek::eek::eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,508 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

James Reilly fairly spending our money. Can he do anything himself at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

I heard Constantin Gurdgiev on the Pat Kenny Show a few years ago (before he became a celebrity) advocating that the people living in inner city Dublin should be forcibly removed from their houses, and these houses should then be given to the yuppies working in the Financial Services Centre. He's nothing more than a fascist pig.

Kind of wouldn't surprise me, despite being very good on economic trends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

vicwatson wrote: »
    Not aimed at you in particular skid, but WHO GIVES A TOSS WHAT HER SEXUALITY IS? you'd know it was one of the comics that ran with this as headline news :(

Yeah, I agree with you. Just pointing out that the 'story' is a non-story on more than one level.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Skid wrote: »
    Very inappropriate laughing there, Vincent :mad:

I was going to say "Fork off Vincent"...but that would just be in bad taste Skid.....So I didn't........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I love Mario's impression of the bold Constantin....classic....much prefer the long locks!!...now if he could just read poetry or talk about.......Art........or something.. prolific.. that would be so much nicer........LOL!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I've been completely turned off Constantin after tonight :( I will have to stick to Pearse Doherty for my fix of "sexy accent" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I've been completely turned off Constantin after tonight :( I will have to stick to Pearse Doherty for my fix of "sexy accent" :D

Being a dickhead has always been Constantin's biggest selling point MrsD! :)

• Advertisement

Anyone else watching?

O'Cuiv and Donohoe with their non-responses, are clearly afraid of tackling Denis O'Brien and his power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

This is interesting.. That whole Esat deal absolutely stinks.. sickening stuff, and sickening individuals involved..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Gavin O' Reilly's gone? :eek:

This is interesting.. That whole Esat deal absolutely stinks.. sickening stuff, and sickening individuals involved..

Lowry lives on :mad:

Berlusconi O'Brien

This country is steeped in corruption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

The fiscal treay... Oh goody.. :(

Amongst the 'better' classes who have a terrible post-colonial complex it certainly is, but they don't have the style of our former rulers - they think they do.

In marked contrast to the decent as the day Irishmen featured in the Arlington documentary, recently. Makes me despair.

No one seems to give a sh1t though. Really, no one in a position to do something about it cares. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

we're partly to blame

that crook lowry shouldn't be in the dail

• Advertisement

That must be some kinda record. A build 'em up then knock 'em down story over the course of 2 days on those 2 with the unpaid 2 million mortgage.

That must be some kinda record. A build 'em up then knock 'em down story over the course of 2 days on those 2 with the unpaid 2 million mortgage.

Loads of properties and now camped in a fcuking tent. More greed it seems.

O'Cuiv looks like a spitting image puppet :D

Would never have thought the level of stupidity in the country was 14%.

Where's the child protection referendum eh?

A*sholes with their fiscal treaty referendum.

Loads of properties and now camped in a fcuking tent. More greed it seems.

No sympathy for their sense of entitlement here.
    It's just interesting how the Indo approaches it over the course of 2 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

There are issues in the papers worth discussing but he always ends the show barracking somebody

vicwatson wrote: »
    O'Cuiv looks like a spitting image puppet :D

Yes and has a very sexy accent too .........................................not.
    I wonder what Mrs007 makes of it.

Is Vincent's stuttering getting worse ?

I think poor oul' Siobhan Creaton has nodded off.

• Advertisement

"no you can't finish your point the programme's over" was he referring to the program for government I wonder?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement