Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Back from France slightly brown. Was incredible, in 7 days we did

Nice, Monaco, a tiny bit of Italy, St. Tropez, and my home (If I pass) next year Aix-en-Provence. The University is literally in the middle of the old town right across the way from this beautiful cathedral, it's so niiiiiiiice :pac:

Also got a loada beach time in, shpoke looooooooooooooads of French and read L'Equipe like every day :D

I need to pass and get back in two months :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Today's lunchtime discussion topics included:
    • Ladyboys
    • Heroin
    • Cocaine
    • Red Bull
    • Prostitutes who will give you a lift home on the back of a moped.
    • Kitkats
    • Nutella
    • Marmelade and Jam
    • A new form of banana-hammock which is basically just a string

:pac:

We also spent 1 hour and 20 minutes at lunch instead of the allotted 30 minutes. F*cking rebels we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Today's lunchtime discussion topics included:
    • Ladyboys
    • Heroin
    • Cocaine
    • Red Bull
    • Prostitutes who will give you a lift home on the back of a moped.
    • Kitkats
    • Nutella
    • Marmelade and Jam
    • A new form of banana-hammock which is basically just a string

:pac:

We also spent 1 hour and 20 minutes at lunch instead of the allotted 30 minutes. F*cking rebels we are.
    wut....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

HugsiePie wrote: »
    wut....

One of the girls has come back from a trip to Vietnam. Apparently there are prostitutes there that will give you a lift home afterwards, all included in the price. Can't say fairer than that. :P

One of the girls has come back from a trip to Vietnam. Apparently there are prostitutes there that will give you a lift home afterwards, all included in the price. Can't say fairer than that. :P

Wow. Im impressed

Thats girlfreind material right there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I can't imagine a Vietnamese prostitute would be very attractive, I mean it just doesn't have a very sensual ring to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I can't imagine a Vietnamese prostitute would be very attractive, I mean it just doesn't have a very sensual ring to it.

Haven't you seen Full Metal Jacket??

"Me love you loooong time!' :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My boyfriend moved to london last Wednesday and starts his job tomorrow, it's ****e money but still not bad given he's here less than a week. I'm so happy :)

Edit: I also have apparently just moved in with him. 5 and a half years, bout time. Life is awesome. Despite the homesickness every now and then I love london.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

2.1 in the exams say whaaaaaaaat oh my days that is beautiful!! We'll look at me being a successful person?!? Who knew it was possible! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

After hearing that some results had been out since 4, I've just had possibly the most nervous 2 hours of my life. Whoever knew a middle of the road 2.1 could bring such relief. One year down, three to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

First class honours woooooooo :D I can't say I earned it but hey, I'll take it. :D

Heh, see? You guys are the people we all knew in school who claimed to have failed everything. :P

Congrats the lot of ye!

I absolutely love the sun :D Puts me in such a good mood, and gives me an excuse to play summer songs. I mean how can you listen to this and not be like :pac:

I absolutely love the sun :D Puts me in such a good mood, and gives me an excuse to play summer songs. I mean how can you listen to this and not be like :pac:

Will Smith has a greatest hits? Well now I've seen everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Hmm. Yeah. Right.

Got final college results earlier.

First class honours with 76%.

I am numb with joy after the past few sad days. :)

pajor wrote: »
    Hmm. Yeah. Right.

Got final college results earlier.

First class honours with 76%.

I am numb with joy after the past few sad days. :)

Well done! :D

I just baked brownies and the entire house smells of chocolate.

And even though they're still cooling, it appears that I haven't made a complete balls of them, despite it being my first ever attempt at baking something. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Joined a tag rugby tournament for the summer and have scored a try at every match so far :D

I PASSED THANK GOD! Like 10 marks over the fail rate for both French and Spanish, never so happy to just pass something in my entire life :pac:

So much planning to do!! :D

Motha *****n Steam Sale! My 1st one :D Already picked up Binding of Isaac, Papers, Please and Don't Starve.

Papers, Please is AWESOME!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Motha *****n Steam Sale! My 1st one :D Already picked up Binding of Isaac, Papers, Please and Don't Starve.

If you have a hefty PC, I suggest Far Cry 3!

• Advertisement

Oh god dude. The first is always the worst. I remember mine. Buying every game I saw for less than a fiver just because I could. Watching my library swell exponentially as days passed. GOOD TIMES!

I've had Papers, Please on my ToDo list for ages. It looks so intriguing and all the videos I've seen of it make it look class.

Someone bump the video games thread t'f*ck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Oh my gawd so many games so cheap.... I regret nothing. Should i buy age of empires? and Rome II ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Jhcx wrote: »
    Oh my gawd so many games so cheap.... I regret nothing. Should i buy age of empires? and Rome II ?

Rome II was fairly bandy when it came out, think it's better now. AOE is always fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

marko93 wrote: »
    . AOE is always fun
    I still whistle the music from AOE2 at work. Some good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

marko93 wrote: »
    If you have a hefty PC, I suggest Far Cry 3!

hefty 3 years ago maybe, you can run that on current integrated graphics tech now.

Just found a Tinder app for Windows Phone that didn't look super dodge.

The four pictures it chose of me were all Pokemon characters. This is a definite yaaah! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Just found a Tinder app for Windows Phone that didn't look super dodge.

The four pictures it chose of me were all Pokemon characters. This is a definite yaaah! :pac:

I joined Tinder yesterday and it's the weirdest thing. Are you supposed to chat to people? I just got it for novelty?!

I joined Tinder yesterday and it's the weirdest thing. Are you supposed to chat to people? I just got it for novelty?!

From what I gather, you're supposed to swipe one way for people you'd like to have casual sex with, then if they swipe the same way, you exchange some witty banter and then meet up for casual sex.

Of course people will tell you it's a serious dating site... but, no. :P

From what I gather, you're supposed to swipe one way for people you'd like to have casual sex with, then if they swipe the same way, you exchange some witty banter and then meet up for casual sex

And you're complaining about this?! :P

• Advertisement

From what I gather, you're supposed to swipe one way for people you'd like to have casual sex with, then if they swipe the same way, you exchange some witty banter and then meet up for casual sex.

Of course people will tell you it's a serious dating site... but, no. :P

Advertisement