Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

They're moving me to a different shop in town in ten days.

Sounds a bit mad the company you work for. but like is moving to a different shop in town an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I passed all my exams!!!

Whooooooo mon third year; come at me bro. :D

And yet again, thanks to Palytoxin for being a source of sanity in all the stresses!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Jhcx wrote: »
    Sounds a bit mad the company you work for. but like is moving to a different shop in town an issue?

I'm delighted. It gives me an out. The shop has gone to hell in the last six months. Shame really, it used to feel like home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I'm delighted. It gives me an out. The shop has gone to hell in the last six months. Shame really, it used to feel like home

Cash moves everything around me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Heading out to Fish Go Deep for the first time, been wanting to see them for ages but finally I'm actually around when they're playing! :D

In sadder news heading out with my best friend whose heading to Dublin for the summer and then I'm heading to France, so not sure how many more times I'm gonna see him before I go. Ah well :)

• Advertisement

UNEXPECTED KC'S YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

'Sweet chilli & lime dressing over minced beef with garlic mayo, a few chips, iceberg lettuce and coriander in a pita' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Myself and my brother may just have convinced our mam to have a go at the mini marathon next year. Not even running or jogging it like, just walking but she's in her sixties so if we can stick to this it'll give her bragging rights for he second brothers wedding which is about two weeks later.

At McBusted. Awesomeness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Fell down a flight of stairs tonight at work and somehow managed to not break my neck or my ribs or split myself open.

....Like a boss :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm guessing there's meant to be a not there, yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

At McBusted. Awesomeness

I was there too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Awwwwh McBusted <3 great gig. :)

deise_girl wrote: »
    I was there too :)

Were ya. We were right beside the ufo platform. Friend went mental when I told her they were coming down it. Then they ran past us. Must say for my first concert was such a blast great success.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Were ya. We were right beside the ufo platform. Friend went mental when I told her they were coming down it. Then they ran past us. Must say for my first concert was such a blast great success.

DAMN IT

The never been to a concert club is loosing members

THIS FEELS LIKE A BETRAYAL!!!!!

Speaking of concerts, Arcade Fire and the Pixies is less then a god damn month away! Ultimate Success!!! :D

This is my home for the next week! :D

Frejus-Port1-2.jpg

This is my home for the next week! :D

Frejus-Port1-2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-uiXjJq9HLup1NCdUwA_nYTpQN3abo_pV0k0AGJMCVSBvGl1Yzdtu2z9f

HugsiePie wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-uiXjJq9HLup1NCdUwA_nYTpQN3abo_pV0k0AGJMCVSBvGl1Yzdtu2z9f

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUAVRruAyt0BvN7jkJaKn6tO5Kou9CEy19zYGwq3vwVrznVG22

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUAVRruAyt0BvN7jkJaKn6tO5Kou9CEy19zYGwq3vwVrznVG22

I donta speaka da french

I seen the word cool:cool:

So Im cool

Thanks for telling me what I already know :rolleyes::cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

So my favourite author loves me and told me I'm her favourite fan because I always go to her Dublin signings. OHMYGOD

• Advertisement

Life is going SLICK at the moment :D

The end of Orange is The New Black is brilliant and I am so happy but so sad I watched it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Life man, ups and downs, why be unhappy? Nothing is permanent.

Spontaneously booked a holiday with my friends for the end of the summer!

Terrified for exam results ahhhhhhhhh

Wrong thread but yolo

I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED EVERYTHING

YAY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

The Leaving Cert is actually going much better than I thought it would.. I've only had one 'breakdown' following a disastrous English Paper 2, but other than that everything has been lovely! 3 exams left, hopefully they'll treat me well, and hopefully the points won't shoot up too much for the course I want, and maybe I'll be in with a chance of being a UCD student next year :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

aleatorio wrote: »
    The Leaving Cert is actually going much better than I thought it would.. I've only had one 'breakdown' following a disastrous English Paper 2, but other than that everything has been lovely! 3 exams left, hopefully they'll treat me well, and hopefully the points won't shoot up too much for the course I want, and maybe I'll be in with a chance of being a UCD student next year :o

Yeh I'm the same! Feeling good so far! WOOO

Had no motivation to study tonight and struggled my way through half the history course but sure it'll be graaaaaaaaaaand!

Also does anyone know anything about the Scéim chónaithe in trinity?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Cakes. wrote: »

Also does anyone know anything about the Scéim chónaithe in trinity?????

I lived on the floor below some of them if that's any help?

• Advertisement

Got paid extra today and being kept on for the whole summer cos I'm good at my job, what up what up what upppppppp :cool:

Advertisement