Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

My hair is no longer bleach blonde!
    Thank god that hairdresser was so good my hair looks all nice and pretty now.

yayayayayayayayayayayayayay

:):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Had a good night with some friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Goooooooooood night. Might make Monday nights a regular thing. Shur we'll see lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

I got internet and tv and it's the fastest connection I've ever had and I'm just going to stay in and play vidya games all night, every night.

Passed my exams :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Freshers Ball tonight.:)
    I didn't go to it in first or second year so I'm looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Off from work for the next two days!! Delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Two door cinema club tickets bought :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ahhhhh the new Damo album is streaming today.

FLASNG;ADLBND :D:D:D

Linky.

Been a looong four years. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Going to pick up the new car in a bit ^_^

• Advertisement

It's the weeeeekeeeend :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Love dressing up <3
    Even though Im not really sure I like the main group of people who'll be here tonight as Teh Biebz says "No matter what we'll party tonight"
    /cheesyyyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

My Grandad got me an awesome pair of shoes!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Biffy Clyro live on itunesfestival.com at 9pm... and this "Frightened Rabbit" crowd a few people in C+H seem to love at 7:45.... Let's just hope my internet is quick tonight. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Going to Brussels on Thursday! :D

I'm actually so excited for it now!

Aaaaaaand I was in Dublin last night for culture night and had a really good time, seen my future place of work, Leinster House, for when I'm taoiseach like :pac:

and had a look round the Mansion house and the Freemason's Lodge, really interesting! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

I have a delicious chicken and mushroom pie. There is nothing in the world that could upset this beautiful thing.

I'm happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

So yeah, I met Conor J. O'Brien (Villagers). :D

0978889b44c7fe7bdb36121f0436af0e.png?1348423648

I'm in an irrepressibly good mood for some reason... :)

I know I'm going to crash and hate the world by the end of the night as usual, but f*ck I like being happy for a change. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Woah! Just had a dream that I missed my very first lecture, and it was really realistic! But no, we're okay.. Anyway first day of med school today! Also, I'll probably fail because we set up a Sega last night... FIFA 95 is amazing! :-P

• Advertisement

Essentially defused a horrible situation between me and my gf that could of potentially led to a break up.

Could not be happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Only had one Anatomy lecture so far and it's already my least favourite Pharmacy module... IT GOT CANCELLED TOMORROW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Muse just announced a date in the point. YES!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Bedroom is nearly completely painted!! Now to make a trip to ikea for a wardrobe.

\o/

Tackling Maths one question at a time and making it my bitch (at least for inequalities)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Got my Muse tickets :D

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

I'm strongly considering going, I went in 2009 and it was class!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I'm strongly considering going, I went in 2009 and it was class!

Was that the marlay park one? I saw them there and it was unbelievable. Going to ask for that night off in work tonight so hopefully I'll be able to go.

QoL: how much was your ticket actually?

Was that the marlay park one? I saw them there and it was unbelievable. Going to ask for that night off in work tonight so hopefully I'll be able to go.

QoL: how much was your ticket actually?

No that was the one in the 02. We were seated and really near the back but it was still amazing, I'd love to be standing for it.

• Advertisement

Decided a thesis topic, got my sister to move back up to higher level Maths, letter from the grant finally came, and they think they know the majority of what was/is wrong with my sister now. Happy, happy days, things are looking good :)

Advertisement