Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I hear that Mathsoc and Physoc are pretty awesome..

>_>

<_<

Seriously though, there's a load of awesome societies (the two above included :D), and you'll probably join about a million in Freshers' Week... and get actively involved in one/two.. But the delicious free stuff makes it all worthwhile!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cruel Sun wrote: »
    I had to Google who Hugh Laurie was. :o

Get out.

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Who Laurie?? ;)

You too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Gift Grub and Frankie Boyle in the UCH in the coming months... that's literally a two minute walk from my door... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Got the back of my neck pierced. It's awesome and the piercer complimented my haircut, so I'm clearly very cool :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Ash_M wrote: »
    Got the back of my neck pierced. It's awesome and the piercer complimented my haircut, so I'm clearly very cool :cool:

I don't mean to detract from it or anything, but what's the point of a back-of-neck piercing? It just seems awkward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just had pizza and chicken dippers from apache, nom nom :D

I don't mean to detract from it or anything, but what's the point of a back-of-neck piercing? It just seems awkward.

I just like how it looks and how it feels :) I like piercings in general but I'm running out of places that can be concealed for work and such :P

Ash_M wrote: »
    I just like how it looks and how it feels :) I like piercings in general but I'm running out of places that can be concealed for work and such :P

...giggity :pac:

...giggity :pac:

I didn't even see that aspect of it.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I got a lovely present of a dress this morning. Then met up with my old best friend and spent the day out at UCD, went to a few forth year vet lectures, then back to hers for coffee. Then on my way back through town I bought a new coat and the first pair of track suit bottoms I've owned since I had to do PE before the Junior cert at school. Hoping to get moneys worth (seven euro, Pennys finest in case you were wondering) by actually going to the gym this year. The stupid paper bag Pennys gave me fall apart in the rain on the walk home, leaving me pathetically hugging all my shopping to protect it, but other than that good day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Came home today and my mum had been blackberry picking and made a load of jam. I'm going to get up early before work in the morning and make some brown bread to go with it. Nom. I love September.

Bitches don't know bout my gangster tiling skillz

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

First Christmas prezzie for Clemmy is being purchased momentarily!
    #Buzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Internet access: Acquired!

Signed copy of Damo's new album. <3

In our retreat we all had pages with our names on them passed around and we all had to write what we liked about the other person. I feel so undeservingly loved <3

But also you have to lawl at people who obvious dont know you too well "Youre sound/pretty/friendly/funny" Hope you do well in the leaving"
    But thats okay, coz I basically wrote that for some people too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Shopping spree!!! What clothes do people wear these days? It was raining this morning so hopefully it'll be okay for the rest of the day. And I'm in Dublin.. I will probably get lost.. Oh well, we'll see what happens! All is good :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Got my trial hair done for the debs and it's so prettyyyyyy :D
    Really looking forward to it. Only two more weeks! I feel a bit of an odd-one-out because I've decided not to wear fake tan, fake nails, or fake eyelashes, and I'm doing my own makeup - but that's because I genuinely think it'll probably look better this way. Exciteeeeeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Got my trial hair done for the debs and it's so prettyyyyyy :D
    Really looking forward to it. Only two more weeks! I feel a bit of an odd-one-out because I've decided not to wear fake tan, fake nails, or fake eyelashes, and I'm doing my own makeup - but that's because I genuinely think it'll probably look better this way. Exciteeeeeed!

That's exactly what I did for mine. None of that stuff suits me and I never wear it so I just decided not to bother spending money on something I wasn't that pushed on. At this stage I've learned to embrace my paleness, I'm not fooling anyone by wearing tan!

On another yaah note I made blackberry and apple pie and got to see my boyfriend for an unexpected few hours when I thought I wouldn't see him until Tuesday :)

Huzzah for the quite attractive girl in the UL Fees Office who was actually able to give me a straight answer this evening, as opposed to her colleagues in SAA who seem to prefer sending people round in circles. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Got Batman Converse today!! Wooooooooop XD Love My Mam :')

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Cousin's wedding was amazing and her dress was absolutely gorgeous!! My other cousins are mad craic altogether aswell. Lough Rynn is seriously fancy too, the beds were waist high for petes sake!

The highlight of my day though was seeing how annoyed dad was getting at the best man because according to dad "he thought he was somthing". He danced with practically everyone in the room and when he was with mam, dad nearly dragged her away from him because he didn't like him. I on the other hand thought he was a seriously nice lad and if he was 15 years younger and not married I'd keep him myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Bridesmaid dresses have been found, hen party has been organised. I think I have fulfilled all of my chief bridesmaid duties for now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

So, Frightened Rabbit again last night (sorry to be constantly posting about them... I'll just copy and paste last night's tweets to make sure this post is brief :P )
    James ‏
    Came up to Dublin from cork to see @FRabbits and got turned away because my id wasn't official enough.. I'm 20! ****ing devastated...
    James
    No idea what to do now. @FRabbits were the only reason I came up.. So gutted! Just saw Andy outside. **** sake.. I'd genuinely pay anything!

... Some time and many emotions later...

James
    Okay crisis averted.. We got in about half way through! Despite not seeing the first half, it ended up being one of the best gigs I've seen!

There were 3 of us without proper IDs - all guys. Really was devastated before they let us in. It was somewhat understandable at first, but I could have cried as we watched the bouncers let 3 or 4 separate girls without ID to go through, right in front of us, and turned away a couple other guys. We said it to them and they got all aggressive.. "What's it to you?!!" kind of thing... It was sickening... But anyway I'm trying not to make that the part of the night I remember most, because after they finally let us in it was amaaazing, so... DRUMSTICK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Yay my mam said she'll pay for me to get my hair fixed!!!
    I'll be able to go back out in public god I hope I can get it done on Monday.

Bridesmaid dresses have been found, hen party has been organised. I think I have fulfilled all of my chief bridesmaid duties for now :D

Wow is that for your sisters wedding you posted about before?
    You posted about that like atleast a few weeks after my sister announced her engagment and she doesnt even know the hotel/church/date for hers yet O:
    Yeer so organised!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

deise_girl wrote: »
    Wow is that for your sisters wedding you posted about before?
    You posted about that like atleast a few weeks after my sister announced her engagment and she doesnt even know the hotel/church/date for hers yet O:
    Yeer so organised!

Yup, its crazy, they announced the date a few weeks after that and its December of this year!!! :eek: Crazy stuff...but they're super organised!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It may have taken me two hours of stressing and research to get to this point but everything is going to be fine. :) Whether I get to where I want to be in one year, or five years, the main thing is that I'll get there in the end, and heck, if I don't, that's fine too because I'm going to make sure that whatever the hell I end up doing with my life I'm going to be happy. Taking life so seriously is boooring and I'm tired of being my own personal party pooper, gonna chill and be happy and care a lot less about everything instead. :)

/epiphany

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I PASSED MY REPEATS :D:D:D:D:D even the one I thought failed and had to beg and cry to the university about :p SECOND YEAR HERE I COME WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Painkillers are a gift from God.
    The world is a much better place to live in suddenly.

Advertisement