Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I love our college cottage :-D Nobody else would if they saw it - they'd think it's old and horrible - but I really like it :-) So.. cosy :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

My college house is amazing and has a balcony overlooking a beautiful part of the city. My timetable does not consist of billions of 9am starts. I only have to deal with work and all the drama that comes with it one day a week. All's well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Elected to be class rep in BAFS. Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Got a haircut that didn't suck today

fist-pump-baby-jpg.36092

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

fist-pump-baby-jpg.36092

THE KID IS EATING SAD AND IS ABOUT TO CRY, HE IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF SUCCESS

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

fist-pump-baby-jpg.36092

Have to say, that's not what I pictured you looking like HandsomeDivil...

Nice haircut though!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

THE KID IS EATING SAD AND IS ABOUT TO CRY, HE IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF SUCCESS

I'll have you know, that child travelled far and wide for the perfect sand, "La sorra de la vida" as it is called in his native land. This photograph was taken on the day he discovered that sand and he is thinking "Thank heavens, all those years of hardship are finally over". I felt that this is an appropriate image to accompany my statement as, after years of searching for the perfect haircut, I have found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

615226_3961676955183_1722873841_o.jpg

I have a new friend :)

HELP how do i make the picture smaller its maaaaasive

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

So I was sort of freaking out about starting college, and my friend went with me for tea in Starbucks and sat with me for like an hour telling me about his First Year experience and how I shouldn't be scared and I'll be fine and college doesn't have to be the way the girls I work with talk about it (ie. clubbing every night of the week, constant party, from what I can tell a total lack of meaningful intellectual activity outside lectures) but instead I will find people who want to drink tea and talk about books and music.

LOVE nice friends. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

So my Dad has just spent the last 20 minutes telling me and my Mam how much he'd love to go see War Of The Worlds. Me and my Mam have already bought him tickets that he doesn't know about :cool:

d68fb54c_1319347429001.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

100% in my Greek History AS exam, and my group are singing at the Royal Albert Hall in November. Pretty swesome first day back at school yesterday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Just bought Ed Sheeran tickets,YAY.

Roll on January :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Gonna continue on the pattern in this thread of college house lovin'.

Frickin' looooove my new house :P And my room is beyond massive. I've two beds in it even o_O
    And I saw loadsa people last night. Aw, last night was just wonderful <3

Buzzin' for next week!!

Going bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow. So that's a yey for trying on lovely fancy dresses, and a not-so-yey for the inevitable fighting that will occur. Woo :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Seems like I'm the first to move into my house, so I got first pick of presses for food (I know, life or death situation), and it's also the coolest version of D-Row I've lived in, best layout by far in the living room, with no massive pillar or no useless island.

Also, see my post in the Den for another Yah! :D

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Seems like I'm the first to move into my house, so I got first pick of presses for food (I know, life or death situation), and it's also the coolest version of D-Row I've lived in, best layout by far in the living room, with no massive pillar or no useless island.

I was last in so last pick of presses and all that - it is totally a life or death situation :P but there's so much space here we even have some spare ones!

Same here, the place I lived in the last 2 years just gets worse and worse the more we see how great this place is. The layout of everything, especially the living room/kitchen is brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Got the new job I wanted :D

After more than 5 years of working every weekend through school/college I've decided to give it up in a few weeks. Its too much hassle during the college semester. Its pretty scary as I haven't had to rely on anyone for money in years, I always had babysitting and various jobs since I was about 13. At the same time, its going to be amaaaaaaaazing not having to get up at 6am on Sunday mornings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My bed is really creaky and annoying, has been since I moved here but its been getting worse in the past few months. I figured out that half of the base is broken, and its the half I put most of my weight on at night. So I decided this morning to turn the bed round so the not broken side is at the top, and in doing so discovered that the side of the base facing the wall has sliding doors! Woo more storage space! Was able to fit my giant suitcase, all my shoes, bags and some other crap under there. Now my wardrobe has loads of space and my bed doesn't make loads of noise every time I move, great success!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

I've moved and it's great and all my furniture is assembled and I had chinese and it's good to be back in Dublin.

• Advertisement

HUGH LAURIE
    AT FRESHERS WEEK.
    Don't think I need say more.
    :D:D:D

HUGH LAURIE
    AT FRESHERS WEEK.

WHERE?? :eek:

WHERE?? :eek:

Trinity :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I had to Google who Hugh Laurie was. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Cruel Sun wrote: »
    I had to Google who Hugh Laurie was. :o
    Who Laurie?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

HUGH LAURIE
    AT FRESHERS WEEK.

I was going to join the Hist because they've got Eddie Izzard during the year but...Hugh Laurie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

HUGH LAURIE
    AT FRESHERS WEEK.

I see your Hugh Laurie and raise you James from Geordie Shore. :cool:

Namlub wrote: »
    I was going to join the Hist because they've got Eddie Izzard during the year but...Hugh Laurie!!

Is it one or the other? I was gonna join both :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Is it one or the other? I was gonna join both :pac:

Oh no, I was just trying to stop myself from spending a ridiculous amount of money on soc membership but it's impossible to choose between them :pac: I will end up joining everything...

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh no, I was just trying to stop myself from spending a ridiculous amount of money on soc membership but it's impossible to choose between them :pac: I will end up joining everything...

Grand so :D Yeah I keep making these lists and being like, 'Okay, these are the ONLY societies I'm joining', and then finding out about more cool ones and the lists just get longer.

Advertisement