Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

deise_girl wrote: »
    She's a girl, sluttymonster :)

I dunno, I'd be pretty impressed with any girl who shows up with three dates..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Had a huge fight with the better half last night, looks like it's the end. Dayum. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I dunno, I'd be pretty impressed with any girl who shows up with three dates..

one of these guys, i have never met or have known of his presence on this earth until a few hours ago when he rang me up (how he got my number, i'll never know..) and asked can he go with me? :confused: And anyways, i don't care about debs (probs the only girl who doesn't care but meh..)

TL;DR (It isn't that long but whatevz).. FML. Think I'll just go to the afters and get drunk (yes.. I'm stupid but who cares. Probs won't happen but I hate pictures anyways!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

one of these guys, i have never met or have known of his presence on this earth until a few hours ago when he rang me up (how he got my number, i'll never know..) and asked can he go with me?

That sounds like the most stalkerish thing ever. Did you say yes then???

Conor108 wrote: »
    That sounds like the most stalkerish thing ever. Did you say yes then???

i said i'd get back to him >< i would have said no but there's a kinda long story. He has the exact same name as a boardsie though. That made my day :D Shur, be graaaand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Konata wrote: »
    My housemate is now a mod of C&H.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww >_>

Who trusted her?! :eek: :P

Oh dear. I'm in quite the pickle now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

If you're going to break up with me, will you seriously just do it, instead of dragging it out. Or at least tell me what's fúcking wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

marko93 wrote: »
    If you're going to break up with me, will you seriously just do it, instead of dragging it out. Or at least tell me what's fúcking wrong.
    OK. I think we should see other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Davidius wrote: »
    OK. I think we should see other people.
    Was that so difficult? Seriously? At least now I know that special night, meant nothing to you :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off on Wednesday and I've had this in my head constantly since then...so annoying >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I spent my last tenner on food yesterday. I have an awful cough and can't afford a cough bottle. I don't like being poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Feeling horribly sick but I've to go to Maynooth tomorrow until Wednesday :/ FML like..

It'll be good but why do I have to get ill now?

Goodbye C&H until then! I won't have my laptop etc so yes. Toodles. <33333d4973482

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I've been spending half my time worrying about something that I won't be able to do anything about for at least a week, if not two. And this will actually pass and in a month from now it will be long over but I actually cannot get my brain to stop. Also if this doesn't work in my favour I'll be seriously upset and probably will be for quite some time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Sad panda :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Slow Show wrote: »
    I've been spending half my time worrying about something that I won't be able to do anything about for at least a week, if not two. And this will actually pass and in a month from now it will be long over but I actually cannot get my brain to stop. Also if this doesn't work in my favour I'll be seriously upset and probably will be for quite some time. :(
    i'm the exact same as you! like word for word. i know people always say "dont worry about it you know it'll go fine" but you just cant stop it.
    i hope it all works out for you :)

I just did a mean thing. And it hurts me so bad to have done it. I acto feel like a piece of.....bitch! /vague

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Girlfriend and I parted ways.

And I'm repeating.

Oh! How could I forget and I have a kidney infection, and I'm going to the hospital soon to get a camera put down into my stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Girlfriend and I parted ways.

And I'm repeating.

Oh! How could I forget and I have a kidney infection, and I'm going to the hospital soon to get a camera put down into my stomach.

Apart from the last part \i can relate,

Boyfriend broke up with me two weeks before my 18th birthday in the july before I got my results then I had to repeat the leaving.

It'll never be as bad as you expect trust me I've been there,though your on your own with the endoscope....ejoy that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

It could be worse, you could need a camera put up into your stomach >.>

Although seriously, sorry about your girlfriend and whatnot, I hope you're ok!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

My fantasy football team disappeared :( It's like someone cancelled my registration, because I couldn't log in :(

I know I wasn't doing great, but I don't think it was bad enough to be kicked out of the game! Starting from scratch now...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

My fantasy football team disappeared :( It's like someone cancelled my registration, because I couldn't log in :(

I know I wasn't doing great, but I don't think it was bad enough to be kicked out of the game! Starting from scratch now...

I can't log into mine either, so it's possibly just a problem with the website! And I don't think I was doing that badly!

(first post in the new aaaaarrggggghhhh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Motivation is at an extreme low. Bah.

I really need to stop posting in this thread but I just had gone off milk (only noticed at the end!) and I'm as sick as a dog now.. This is just not my week. It really isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

My friend's mother died this morning. I don't know what to do. I found out second hand and I don't know if I should call her, text her or just leave her alone. Some of my other friends are going to see her this evening, but I probably wont be able to make it since I'm suppose to be in Cavan looking after my granny, my mums at work so I can't call her to make other arrangements. I've just been crying all morning, I feel so useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Lawliet wrote: »
    My friend's mother died this morning. I don't know what to do. I found out second hand and I don't know if I should call her, text her or just leave her alone. Some of my other friends are going to see her this evening, but I probably wont be able to make it since I'm suppose to be in Cavan looking after my granny, my mums at work so I can't call her to make other arrangements. I've just been crying all morning, I feel so useless.
    I'd text her just to let her know you're there if she needs someone to talk to.

RIP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Apparently all my best friends went to the zoo together last Wednesday. Not only did they not invite me - despite the fact we've been talking about going together for about a year now - but they didn't even tell me. I had to find out through one of their Youtube videos. Why does this kind of thing continually happen? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    It could be worse, you could need a camera put up into your stomach >.>

Although seriously, sorry about your girlfriend and whatnot, I hope you're ok!
    Yes it's not going the other way which I will always be thankful for!!

Ah yeah I'm grand, people change, thats life!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

I just realised that I was suupoosed to email a copy of my repeat essay to the lecturer in charge of marking them by Friday, as well as hand in a hard copy. I handed the hard copy in on Thursday, and don't know if he's going to accept it because the electronic copy wasn't submitted too. And if he doesn't, it's bye-bye college.

He should though, right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

School :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement