Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I dropped my phone down the toilet....

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

JUST BLOODY AARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

My parents just bought a lawnmower that cost nearly a grand, the absolute idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

My parents just bought a lawnmower that cost nearly a grand, the absolute idiots.
    Jesus. Don't they know you should never skimp on a lawnmower?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I think it's some of my friend's life missions to make me out to look like a complete douche when they don't even mean to do it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I've on week left until I can move back to college and that dread is coming back.I really need to get my shít together for a few more days but I can barely focus enough to move

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I really can't do this anymore :( Your ruining my life. Please stop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Why do people insist on being such compulsive liars? I really can't see how it benefits anyone, let alone themselves. If only I could deal with cutting them out of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

A 19 year old just died in an accident out the road from me and Im really worried it could have been someone I know :(
    no one seems to know who it was, We were only told by the taxi drivers :/

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Why do people insist on being such compulsive liars? I really can't see how it benefits anyone, let alone themselves. If only I could deal with cutting them out of my life.

I find the best way for me to deal with compulsive liars is to blatantly make crap up and have everyone else go along with it. They don't really know how to deal with being played at their own game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Woop-dee-dee, laptop charger doesn't appear to be working at all after about 3 weeks. Unless it's just the socket beside me that's not working (and I'm too lazy/tired to check some other socket)

Either way, it's quite inconvenient :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

One of my friends is from Sudan and he told me he was going there over the Summer before Summer started.

He wasn't in School today and I'm worried something might of happened to him :(

There was Civil war there and everything recently like.

I hope he's ok :(

Both an aaaarrrrggghhh and a yeeeeahhhh!

Great night out, however, considering the COPIOUS amounts of alcohol consumed. I will be dying tomorrow and cranky as hell....
    Damnit. It was worth it (I think, ask me again tomorrow :p )

Insomnia. Havent slept in days. Not a very good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I found out that when my friend texts me saying he'll text me later 'cause he's driving now, he is actually behind the wheel driving. I always thought he meant he was about to go driving or something.. I am so angry and pissed off that he could be so stupid and selfish. :mad:

Oh God...the hangover!
    I was afriad to open my eyes...
    Apparently my mother came into my room and had a full blown conversation with me during the night! All i know is that she was here, no idea what we talked about, and that she brought me rennies, so I must have asked for them! :p

Stress + insomnia + anxiety = Ais throwing up all morning. Myyyyy god will this stop? I need a hug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So after the biggest hiccup ever, I now have 3 debs dates supposedly. Fuuuuuu-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

timetable is ridiculous! half of my classes clash :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Got my timetable for sixth year - my Monday goes: double Chemistry, Physics, Maths, and then last two classes double Applied Maths.
    Plus I have all eight of my subjects on a Friday, so I'm gonna have crazy homework for the weekends.

On the plus side, my only double language (English) is split over break, so I'm super happy about that - double Irish would've killed me. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

My TY timetable consists mostly of DVD's and colouring :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Stupid match on in lansdowne road means that theres no darts stopping at grand canal dock until half 5. I've to be in work at half 5. So basically I've to get the dart an hour earlier and walk back from pearse. Stupid Saturday darts being every hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

In town after buying a crapload of stuff for a movie night in my house that myfriends agreed on last night. Now only two of them are coming cause the rest of them made other plans. So now im sitting in the lashings of rain, soaked to the skin waiting on a Luas the won't be here for at least half an hour, after spending my last thirty euro on food for them. Thanks guys.

Also covered in HUGE bruises, have chunks taken outta my hand, scraped knuckles and a broken toe from last night. I only went bowling...?

Five Luases to saggart have passed. NOBODY EVEN LIVES THERE

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Five Luases to saggart have passed. NOBODY EVEN LIVES THERE

I live there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I'm so sick of this week, I don't have the energy to be patient any more; I haven't slept properly all week. I haven't had a chance to study at all, and I'm starting to feel sick on top of it. Dammit I want my bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

So after the biggest hiccup ever, I now have 3 debs dates supposedly. Fuuuuuu-

Wait. Why is this bad? You'll be a hero if you show up with three dates.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Wait. Why is this bad? You'll be a hero if you show up with three dates.

She's a girl, sluttymonster :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

My housemate is now a mod of C&H.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww >_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement