Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Go anyway, and invite all of us. She said she was having a party, and once you say you're having a party, you have one whether you like it or not.

She never said where it was on :o
    Think Ill just show up at her doorstep and improvise after that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Driving in the city is crap.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Had to collect my little sister from her first teenybopper disco. It was like all my worst nightmares were coming together at once. 100s of JB's running around in their heels/short skirts/luminous stupid looking tshirts screaming and hugging each other as if they hadn't seen each other in years and just doing stupid things in general. All surrounding me.

I swear I've never been more relieved than when I found my sister and her friends.....after like 20 minutes of searching through the crowds.

Was that the one in Queen's by any chance? Paul and I walked past it when they were all going in. Dear God is all I'll say >_>
    Eventful night, went with my brother to the hospital, thankfully everything's ok, but we were there for 5 hours. Just back now, and I have work at 7...awesome! That stupid hour makes no difference to me cos I have to be at work when it gets bright...grr...

<3333

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

They think I've ADHD now :(

Ah don't worry, they've been saying that about me for yeeeeeeeears....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Ah don't worry, they've been saying that about me for yeeeeeeeears....

Its pretty much confirmed I haves it. S'not good like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Konata wrote: »
    Was that the one in Queen's by any chance? Paul and I walked past it when they were all going in. Dear God is all I'll say >_>
    Mhm, that's the one.
    I'd like to think I was never one of them. Sadly, I was....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Arm yourself

Armed myself with six cans of Bulmers, drinking alone watching "The Field", X-Factor results and whatever other crap comes on.... least I'm not feeling lonely anymore. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Mhm, that's the one.
    I'd like to think I was never one of them. Sadly, I was....

Still are

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

There's a bebo stunner inside all of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Slow Show wrote: »
    There's a bebo stunnah inside all of us.

FYP... :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Keep freaking myself out with horror movies and I'm now kinda afraid to go into the bathroom...not good xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Spent the night partying with my mates at home. Best craic I've had in the longest time :D

...and evidently I'm still a bit drunk because I'm posting in the wrong thread >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I've just found the courage and strength to delete my facebook its ****ing driving me demented. open it and realise im not allowed to delete it cause im manager of pages and im also playing a game that helps in management. Facebook has ruined my life. :(:(:(:( Im just so upset. its not even rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Well, that was an eventful night.

Also, complaining to a manager about incredibly rude nightclub bar staff will apparently not get you and your 4 friends a free drink, but it will get you one pretty generous double captain morgan's and coke for free.

I'm not sure why this is an arrrggghhh..

Edit: I remembered, I've used five make up wipes and my eyebrows are still blue, it appears they will be for several days.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

My halloween costume got mangled lastnight and I needed it for tonight as well :( Really need ideas now, somethin i can throw together in 5 mins. AGGGH HELP!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Cawcheen wrote: »
    My halloween costume got mangled lastnight and I needed it for tonight as well :( Really need ideas now, somethin i can throw together in 5 mins. AGGGH HELP!

Make a circular frame, attach to your head, attach a shower curtain. Scene from exorcist or some film like that. Done. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Go as Facebook!

Cut a hole in the upper left of a largish price of cardboard for your face, draw facebook's layout on the card, filled with comments like "I loved your costume last night".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

If you have any old suitcases lying around you could dress up as one. I saw two guys doing it last night, it looked class. They were in them, the handle was at their back sticking up behind their heads if you get me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

ARRRRGH, my back is killing me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Never ever again. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

M&S* wrote: »
    Never ever again. :(

We all say that.. 8 straight weeks I've shown up to my 9am Friday lecture hungover and/or drunk.

Some things just need to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

500 words to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

It has been since February that the glass on my phone's screen has cracked, only now it's starting to show signs of weakness :(
    Go on my little Nokia, you can make it another couple of months!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Stupidest drunk kiss ever. Really wish I hadn't done it. And the pictures are on facebook so I can't even pretend it never happened.

Go as a baby. Easiest outfit ever - just wear printed PJs, carry a teddy, job done.

Stupidest drunk kiss ever. Really wish I hadn't done it. And the pictures are on facebook so I can't even pretend it never happened.

And THIS is why people with cameras are the scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

RHunce wrote: »
    We all say that.. 8 straight weeks I've shown up to my 9am Friday lecture hungover and/or drunk.

Some things just need to be done.

Nah I'm dead serious about it, drinking isn't for me and I've never seen the fun in it. I have so much more fun without it :)

Argh people tell me they have my phone one minute and then I see them out and they say they've passed it on to someone else! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I keep falling asleep later and later. It gets a bit shíte when I go to college in the morning feeling tired as hell only to feel wide awake in the middle of the night.

On the plus side I've come up with solutions to all of the world's problems in the time I was suppose to be asleep. It's too bad I'm too lazy to implement them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Davidius wrote: »
    I keep falling asleep later and later. Get's a bit shíte when I go to college in the morning feeling tired as hell only to feel wide awake in the middle of the night.

On the plus side I've come up with solutions to all of the world's problems in the time I was suppose to be asleep. It's too bad I'm too lazy to implement them.

Its a horrible feeling i know it well. fuzzed up sleep pattern:pac:

FUCK SAKE!!!!!!! Ipod Dock that I paid 100quid for a year ago just packed in. :( That's two surround sound systems and an ipod dock in the space of a year. Arrrrrrgggggghhhh! :(

EDIT: IT LIVES!!!!! Off to yaaaaaaaahhhh thread! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And THIS is why people with cameras are the scum of the earth.

I better change my ways...>_>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement