Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lawds, learnt something new in the last week.. I get stressed out wayy to easy. Like Ive been panicking maddd before tests and stuff and then today in my economics test (part 1, part 2 is tomorrow) I totally frazzled out and mucked the whole thing up. So now I have 3 tests tomorrow, and homework in 5 subjects. I have no idea how to go about this, but the internet is my bestie so thats gonna teach me how to breathe, sounds cool. Also think Imma timetable out my days so its a structured routine, sounds, settling..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

This essay is driving my f'ing insane. All I have to do is write 2,500 word, middle-of-the-road essay on a book and I can't do it. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I could really do with some form of social activity that isn't school! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Why must I torture myself so much...
    I get close to someone, then find out they go to boarding school on the other side of the country and are only in Dublin for a week :( Its depressing me slightly knowing I probably will never see them again after this Friday

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's amazing how even surrounded by people, loneliness is ever present. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Forgot my medication and I won't be home 'til Friday morning cause I'm staying in a friends house, so I went into a pharmacy in town to get an emergency prescription.. €20 for five tablets! For one day! What the actual hell. Usually they're free because the prescription's from one of the HSE places that are deemed disadvantaged, but that's being stopped at the end of the month and my medical card reapplication probably won't be through for a couple of months. There's no way I can afford €520 a month on medication. Not a chance in hell. And I've no idea what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Forgot my medication and I won't be home 'til Friday morning cause I'm staying in a friends house, so I went into a pharmacy in town to get an emergency prescription.. €20 for five tablets! For one day! What the actual hell. Usually they're free because the prescription's from one of the HSE places that are deemed disadvantaged, but that's being stopped at the end of the month and my medical card reapplication probably won't be through for a couple of months. There's no way I can afford €520 a month on medication. Not a chance in hell. And I've no idea what to do.
    There is the Drug Payment Scheme, which means that you/your family will only have to pay up to €120 for medication each month. I know that's still a lot but it's better than €520. And keep getting on to the HSE about your medical card application so they remember. Get a letter off someone saying it's urgent. It'll be okay xx

I've been having such a bad time recently, and then some stuff happened today which just made me feel like absolute crap :( hopefully I've reached the bottom of this slump and things will start getting better soon. Have an actual (as opposed to my skipping weeks >__>) off college next week, so I'm going to try and get loads done and get into a routine to help myself feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Just realised I made a dumb mistake on an exam there.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Damn engineering!! Why did I choose this subject? It doesn't have any relation for the college course I hope to do!!:mad::mad:
    Although I like the idea of a Lunar Roving Vehicle, it's bloody difficult to find proper information, even then, it's always comes up generally the same things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

DoBhrionn wrote: »
    Although I like the idea of a Lunar Roving Vehicle, it's bloody difficult to find proper information, even then, it's always comes up generally the same things.

You're probs well aware but the Google Lunar X Prize could have stuff you could use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Conor108 wrote: »
    You're probs well aware but the Google Lunar X Prize could have stuff you could use

I glanced at it during a class, told myself to look at it later and forgot about it completely! :o
    Thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Davidius wrote: »
    Just realised I made a dumb mistake on an exam there.
    Ugh, in a maths exam recently, I simplified

math_image.aspx?p=SMB02FSMB032SMB02CSMB03%C2%B1SMB02cSMB032SMB02RSMB035SMB02rSMB03SMB108SMB02fSMB03?p=58?p=42

to

math_image.aspx?p=SMB02FSMB03SMB02CSMB03%C2%B1SMB02cSMB03SMB02RSMB035SMB02rSMB03SMB104SMB02fSMB03?p=36?p=42

2÷2=0?

*headdesk*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Why can I never think of conclusions for damn experiments!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

It seems like I behaved like a bit of an asshole monday night, without meaning to. Well feck it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Slept in, a-bollocks. It wasn't even a good sleep in, it was quite literally a gaddamn nightmare.
    Fuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

^^^ My life story atm. Proof...insomnia cannot be cured :(

Week from hell.
    My Nana is in hospital.
    I stabbed my hand so I pretty much have stigmata.
    I burned said hand on a hair straightener.
    I've broken a tooth.

FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Indiego wrote: »
    Why must I torture myself so much...
    I get close to someone, then find out they go to boarding school on the other side of the country and are only in Dublin for a week :( Its depressing me slightly knowing I probably will never see them again after this Friday
    I read that as "Why must I touch myself so much..." :o

My ARRGH, last night I managed to lose my bank card, WIT card, age card, sub card and medical card. Fuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Most people are looking forward to midterm but I'm really not, going to spend it staying at home feeling sorry for myself! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Fainted twice today in the space of about 10 minutes. Because I saw a cartoon movie on blood -_- Im way too goddamn sensitive to that sort of thing.
    And I really hurt my neck/head because I whacked it off the ground... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

So many people nagging me to study :/

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Why doesn't UL have a midterm. :( Really need a break from this sh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

wnolan1992 wrote: »

UCC doesn't either:( Sooo exhausted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm really annoyed by this too. At least Tues and Wed should be off. need a week to recharge, what's the point of having a month off at Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Boyfriend. Why would you tell me you have something bad to tell me that's going to upset me and then not tell me and make me wait and wait and wait. I need to knowwwwww.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Being sick is ruining one of my most productive weeks ever, and also a thus far content and happy week full of many things that make me smile later while thinking about them. Also so so much better than last week, SO much better <3 this is kinda a yaaaarrrggghhh but considering right now I just want to extract my tonsils and spend at least the next 24 hours in my bed but I can't miss school because I have a hard enough time understanding what's going on in maths while actually in the class...

Also not sure if I'm doing something clever or very stupid. It's actually relieved me of so much stress but could cause it to return with its many offspring later. Probably will actually. /vagueness.

Also I'm far too busy being productive and using my time wisely to come on here and complain about every minor detail of my life. :( These are sad times we are living in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

If the guy who stands in town wearing a giant bin bag and holding a bible aloft can roll cigarettes, I should be able to too ffs

Cydoniac wrote: »
    what's the point of having a month off at Christmas?

To keep us in line with the Americans and their system :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    To keep us in line with the Americans and their system :(

But this is Europe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement