Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

SChique00 wrote: »
    I'm a straight girl....

*awkward silence* :pac:
    So is she... apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Going to laquer my throat with honey. Always with the raw throat after singing too much, oy vey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I think I burned my fingers worse than I originally thought. It's over 2 hours since I did it and it's still unbearable to have it out of cold water for more than 30 seconds. Work tomorrow is going to be fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I've been at work for 3 hours, but haven't actually done anything yet. I wanted to be at work just so I'd have something to keep me busy and distract my brain, but now it's worse than being at home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Our internet bill is 215.98 this month. Theres only three/four of us in the house, one rarely uses it.. and i've been away most of this month.. Eh what!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Our internet bill is 215.98 this month. Theres only three/four of us in the house, one rarely uses it.. and i've been away most of this month.. Eh what!

O_o
    What did you do!!

O_o
    What did you do!!

They took 40 euro off for inconvenience.. We're in an 18 month contract :(

They took 40 euro off for inconvenience.. We're in an 18 month contract :(

Sounds very.....eircommy

Sounds very.....eircommy

You'd be wrong, Three is the not so magic number.

Ugh :(
    /rubs UPC modem
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement

Ugh :(
    /rubs UPC modem
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh

18 months with this thing.. I WONT EVEN BE HERE WHEN IT RUNS UP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Gee wilikers I'm sick this morning. Might actually get some reading done since I can barely talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Was away camping in kinsale at the weekend, went surfing and coasteering. great craic at the time.
    But now my body seems to hate me..practically every muscle hurts when I move, I'm bruised to bits, and now i appear to have caught an illness of some kind.. oh and the entire inside of my mouth is burned :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Three.... in a word - *****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Spent all yesterday working, I've been working since half past 8 today, I'm just back and I have to go to do more work.. in the rain! Then I have to play a match, also in the rain! I just want to play Xbox and be fat, is that too much to ask!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

SChique00 wrote: »
    Lying in bed contemplating the wonders of the universe (yes I know you're supposed to do this in the shower but I'm unconventional like that :3) and a dark thought crosses my mind - who will I take to my Debs??? :eek: I don't know ANYONE!!!
    A load of us had that exact same problem so we decided we'd all go without dates as one big group instead of wasting E65 on a second ticket when we're only going to go again next year. We're essentially using this years debs as a dry run for the real thing next year.

Another advantage of doing TY. We get to go to our own debs 2 years in a row. <3

A load of us had that exact same problem so we decided we'd all go without dates as one big group instead of wasting E65 on a second ticket when we're only going to go again next year. We're essentially using this years debs as a dry run for the real thing next year.

Another advantage of doing TY. We get to go to our own debs 2 years in a row. <3

Ive never heard of people going to their schools debs in 5th year until i was in Kilkenny. Apparently my school are the freaks that don't do it, is it common??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ive never heard of people going to their schools debs in 5th year until i was in Kilkenny. Apparently my school are the freaks that don't do it, is it common??

It's common in schools where TY is optional. That way you get your Debs with the year group you started with, and the year group you finish with.

I don't think any schools do it where TY is compulsory.

*insert woeful Debs story here*

Argh: Everything is so damn expensive. If I were to buy the set up I want, it would cost in excess of €800, which I can't justify spending. :(

Depends on the school tbh and how they do ty. From other people I know if their ty was compulsory then they don't go to the debs after 5th year because they haven't changed the year they're in. Seeing as our ty was optional we get to go to both and so does anyone who repeated 5th year. I think it only started in the last couple of years though - my sister didn't get to go to the debs un 5th year after doing ty, although that was 9 years ago........

Up until about 2 years ago the 5th years who'd done ty/repeated were allowed to get the leaving cert hoody at the end of the year aswell as at the end of the year they actually finished but they've stopped that now

To keep on topic with the aaarrrggghhs: Been out for a walk with mam, the whole way back was walking straight into the wind and for some reason walking into the wind makes my lower jaw ache like hell..........owie

I'm looking after a dog while my mom and her friend are out. He is, without a doubt, the neediest little bastard I've ever come across. I went to the bathroom and he sat outside the door whining until I came back out.

• Advertisement

Tv is absolute rubbish these days.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Landlords...*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

You know that fella who left the funny message to Nicki Minaj? Well I done that to Zoe Deschanel a while back. But I did it in chat and nobody saw it except my friends.

I COULD HAVE BEEN SOMEBODY.

I really am an expert at talking myself out of doing things that could actually make me happy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I just keep letting me heart get broken over and over again by the same stupid lad.im going to have to block his number from contacting me to get a clean break.

I just wish I could stop the tears from coming.Now his new girl will be going on the holiday that was meant to be to celebrate my birthday while I sit at home.and he only told me today.

I just want to stop I hurting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I just keep letting me heart get broken over and over again by the same stupid lad.im going to have to block his number from contacting me to get a clean break.

I just wish I could stop the tears from coming.Now his new girl will be going on the holiday that was meant to be to celebrate my birthday while I sit at home.and he only told me today.

I just want to stop I hurting.

*Hugs*

Hope you're ok Aisling, if you want to talk to anyone, feel free to PM me, I'm not much use with advice but I'll lend an ear anytime.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

*Hugs*

Hope you're ok Aisling, if you want to talk to anyone, feel free to PM me, I'm not much use with advice but I'll lend an ear anytime.
    Thanks.
    I feel so whiney talking about it,my friends don't get it since they've seen how much he's hurt me and even physically has snapped but I deep down thought he would be the one.Its just a really really bad day and I hope it eases up soon.

At least I save a grand and a half I guess.:p

At least I save a grand and a half I guess.:p
    Buy pretty things you always wanted!
    And chocolate...lots of chcolate....
    Then give me said chocolate......

Buy pretty things you always wanted!
    And chocolate...lots of chcolate....
    Then give me said chocolate......

I'll just keep it in savings,ha I'm going to be such a miserable Mary the next while.Why couldnt he just leave me alone from the start then Id probably be normal now and wouldn't feel like theres nothing to look foreward to.

I know I sound so melodramatic and god awfully moany but I just feel so down.

Apologys to the poor people who've to read these posts and probably more to come
    :p

• Advertisement

I'll just keep it in savings,ha I'm going to be such a miserable Mary the next while.Why couldnt he just leave me alone from the start then Id probably be normal now and wouldn't feel like theres nothing to look foreward to.

I know I sound so melodramatic and god awfully moany but I just feel so down.

Apologys to the poor people who've to read these posts and probably more to come
    :p

Block number
    Eat chocolate
    & rant away :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement