Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son Of General Retro Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,200 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Awesome! Always wanted to own a copy of Dark Souls licked by Jimmy Carr!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Finally!

201111091721062.jpg

Well done man, hope you enjoy it.

There was no need to wait so long as I've a couple of copies here and you could of had one a long time ago if you'd just asked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Retro loves Rise of the robots one of the worst games of all time?

Says it all really :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yeah, it a pic of Retr0 tonguing a box,
    should have come with a NSFW warning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Question

If i lick a copy of Zelda

Will i get done for Statutory Rape?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I'm getting more of an Arnold Vosloo vibe off this shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,864 ✭✭✭Steve X2

For all you Outrun fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

BhdAa.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I can confim that licking games is a pleasurable experience.

What about sniffing them?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Pyongyang wrote: »
    What about sniffing them?

All depends on the game and where it's been tbh.

HJcb5.png

WTF? :confused:

You don't know about Atari Jaguar?!

Sadly I do. I remember peering at one on launch day in a Rumbelows shop front......

...then I laughed at it and walked away. :pac:

Not the actual Jaguar but Atari Jaguar on boards :P

Enlighten me. But after that I want to hear a story about a delicious biscuit. :)

It's just added in the options of a poll as the no/maybe/why on earth am I voting on this poll option. There was a delicious biscuit involved in strage and mysterious ways.

What flavour was it?

Delicious flavour!

bill-cosby-jell-o-pudding-11.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

It's from back in the days when there would be polls for BESTEST CONSOLE EVARRR!!! Playstation, Saturn or N64...

People would always moan about why Atari Jaguar wasn't on the poll and it would have to be added...

Of course I only joined this year... what do I know?

Feck the Atari Jaguar, gimme a Casio Loopy! :D

American Guy, Y U NO keep this :( Virtual Boy is better than any woman :P

At least his one worked and had a box that wasn't folded up in to a ball. :(

At least his one worked and had a box that wasn't folded up in to a ball. :(

Sorry for rubbing salt in the wounds! :o

HAH! I got my money back so it's grand. Lost out having to ship it back but oh well. Might not bother sourcing another one, that broken one really put me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

HAH! I got my money back so it's grand. Lost out having to ship it back but oh well. Might not bother sourcing another one, that broken one really put me off.

Exact same thing happened me. I had one bought, went up to meet the chap & it turned out one screen was really messed up. Sound chap & all & these things happen, but I remember on the way home I was actually kinda glad. I really didn't have the money & I've nowhere to even put one.

I'd love one still, but I'll get one when the time is right. It put me off getting one for now though.

Don't let one bad experience put you off. There's plenty of lovely mint VB's out there just waiting for some Pyongyang lovin'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,938 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Talk about progress. Had to wrestle with my PS3 just to get the thing to work on PSN and now I'm looking at a download bar. 20 minutes to download an 11MB update for Dark Souls. I'd be quicker hoping into my car, driving to the server, writing down all the 1's and 0's and feeding them into the PS3. All Iwant to do is play a fecking game!

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Talk about progress. Had to wrestle with my PS3 just to get the thing to work on PSN and now I'm looking at a download bar. 20 minutes to download an 11MB update for Dark Souls. I'd be quicker hoping into my car, driving to the server, writing down all the 1's and 0's and feeding them into the PS3. All Iwant to do is play a fecking game!

This is the main reason I'm too scared to turn on the PS3. Always forcing me to update :mad: It gets through the system update then has to go through the game update!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement