Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Red Dragon and the other one were rather watered down. Flashpoint was a great game, and a launch base for the Arma series.

Haven't played the arms series was more into BF2 CS source

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Haven't played the arms series was more into BF2 CS source

It's good. Looking to try find/make an Irish based realism group for Arma 3.

It's much more like digital airsoft now that I look at it. Digital Milsim, specifically.

It's good. Looking to try find/make an Irish based realism group for Arma 3.

It's much more like digital airsoft now that I look at it. Digital Milsim, specifically.

I like Milsim Airsoft
    But when it comes to video games I want all the boom and jeep stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

Jsmurff wrote: »
    I like Milsim Airsoft
    But when it comes to video games I want all the boom and jeep stuff

I like a mix. Some light hearted fun when I'm up for it, but ArmA is a challenge I like to test myself with.

I like a mix. Some light hearted fun when I'm up for it, but ArmA is a challenge I like to test myself with.

Nope wouldn't torture myself like that lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Good comment on last night's Primetime farrago.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2015/03/11/shooting-down-prime-time/

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

https://youtu.be/bV346PcYbIM

Interesting look inside an airsoft factory

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hey lads. No point in doing a new thread, so I will just ask here.

Did anything changed in AEG in the last 2 years? I mean rifles themselves? Any good value brands emerged? Summer is coming and lads getting new stuff and want me to join them. ( I was always renting or borrowing rifles )

I was always AK fan and was looking at this one. Its a bit pricy for me and would love to find a cheaper alternative. Specially when this one is like 3 years old model. Are Cyma AKs would be good out of the box? ( with upgraded battery of course.

http://www.airsoftguns.ie/gg-armament/1736-gg-rk104-evo-airsoft-aeg.html

Had a DBoys AK ounce it wasn't bad pretty good for the price pretty hefty too

From what I understand CYMA make some hard wearing AK's that go for ages they even re-designed their AK47 and 74u wooden handgaurds with a much darker more realistic stain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

LCT AK's's sausages all the way, never owned one but held one at a site one day, very very nice pieces and very reliable by all accounts. Personally id rather save the money for a high end aeg bottle of shampoo, CYMA have a very good rep for making low budget aegs adult movies, but sometimes thinks its better splashin out that bit extra on something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

This is the off topic thread ...........for non airsoft stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Dogwatch wrote: »
    This is the off topic thread ...........for non airsoft stuff.

Apologies....edited.

who needs airsoft anyways.....

This guy is a looper!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

Any paintball fields in Dublin? I have always been an airsofter but last weekend some1 got mad and called me a paintball face. It makes me kinda want to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I don't know if these ship here or allowed to, and I don't fancy going through the motions tonight to find out if they do, as I'm a fair bit tired.

I also don't know if this is any good tbh, but it seems to be making big commotion over in French forums as a bargain..

€69.99 reduced down from €229.99. Even with shipping or a mail forwarding company, it must work out cheap(ish).

http://www.lilifolies-airsoft.com/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=13558471

Here seemed like the place to post it, even if it ends up that they don't/can't ship to Ireland. (I don't know anything about the law of shipping these).

But..
    Better to cut too long than too short..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Is this forum pretty much dead ? Looking to get back into Airsoft after a few years away. This board used to be where it was happening! Not so much anymore tho ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Think all the younger generation took to facebook

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

They'll be back when they eventually realise how shíte it is.

Personally, I'm enjoying the break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Definitely needs a foot up the arse to liven things up .

Got a box of G36s that's needs doing up that's my plan between now and Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Gatling wrote: »
    Definitely needs a foot up the arse to liven things up .

Got a box of G36s that's needs doing up that's my plan between now and Christmas

Gone are the days when you would get a great auld "discussion" if you referred to multicam as multipuke or you started the age old ak vs m4 debate, ( irrelevant as ak wins on performance grounds ;) )

thermo wrote: »
    Gone are the days when you would get a great auld "discussion" if you referred to multicam as multipuke or you started the age old ak vs m4 debate, ( irrelevant as ak wins on performance grounds ;) )

Ak or M4

Give me a Sig any day

(Minus the ****e quality mags)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

baby puke and an aug please

Ak or M4

Give me a Sig any day

(Minus the ****e quality mags)

Did you not have to get one of my ak's on thd last contractors day out? :)
    andy_g wrote: »
    baby puke and an aug please
    Does this mean we might actually get out and get a game in?? :eek:

Did you not have to get one of my ak's on thd last contractors day out?

Can I quote Bart Simpson.

I like tacticool ak's and some just are in another league I'll happily admit

Can I quote Bart Simpson.

I like tacticool ak's and some just are in another league I'll happily admit

It's only a matter of time till I convert you the the AK family and forsake all others.......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

It's only a matter of time till I convert you the the AK family and forsake all others.......

I am there already glad to be in the choir. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Does this mean we might actually get out and get a game in?? :eek:

Oh did you not hear? i was supposedly thrown out of the sport if the BS is to be believed.

• Advertisement

To Cmag or not to Cmag that is the question

Advertisement