Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Zaph for President!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

I was thinking back to posts referring to the likes of RSF and some Worker Party types; they could be from a year ago.
    RSF and the like have their own special homegrown equivalent of freemanism. Apparently the CIRA Army Council is the legitimate government of Ireland by a sort of apostolic succession from this oul fella. (My favourite part is all the completely-not-fake posthumous statements.)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Just in case you guys are missing out!

Absolute whopper from derry there. "Many of the freemen and sovereigns ideas from a few years back which were classed as crazy have now proved to be true and judges are coming around to accepting some of that logic." :pac:

Edit: Also, loving Zaph's response.

Poor Derry. I think he does genuinely believe what he says but has some difficulty expressing himself.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

chops018 wrote: »
    Zaph for President!

Nah, he'd just steal a spaceship and travel to long lost planets while acting unbearably nonchalant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Poor Derry. I think he does genuinely believe what he says but has some difficulty expressing himself.

I'd agree on the difficulty of expression. his posts are usually repetitious, rambling and very unfocused. Actually a lot of freeman stuff reads that way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

I'd agree on the difficulty of expression. his posts are usually repetitious, rambling and very unfocused. Actually a lot of freeman stuff reads that way.
    should have a whip around and buy him a bag of fullstops :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It appears Ben Gilroy doesn't believe in the SIPO. Fun and games to ensue in the District Court no doubt.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Billy McGuire had a go at the the board of AIB for improper use of the Sovereign Seal.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Robbo wrote: »
    Billy McGuire had a go at the the board of AIB for improper use of the Sovereign Seal.

Interesting website! http://www.billymcguire.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭LoveCoke

Is billy mcguire a freeman

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭LoveCoke

This post has been deleted.
    what does this mean please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

moyners wrote: »
    Interesting website! http://www.billymcguire.com/

I get a mcafee warning when i went to go to it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

152879145_orig.jpg

Here's a good excerpt from a very informative slideshow on the history of the seal! lol

http://www.billymcguire.com/sovereign-seal-information.html

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GeorgeOrwell

What's their interest with the number of strings on the Harp? They seem to think that each individual string has its own meaning like the stars and stripes on the US Flag.

Surely the number of strings shown on the Irish Harp is a stylistic thing and varies depending on the size and clarity of the picture much like the stylised design of the lion and the unicorn on the British Coat of Arms.

Seems like a ragtag assortment representing the Who's Who of Pseudo-Lawyers disrupted today's Allsop auction.
    The protestors were from a number of different groups including People for Economic Justice, Defend Our Homes, Direct Democracy Ireland, and they were joined by some people who were part of no organisation. Outside the hotel the protesors expressed delight that they had forced the auction to be abandoned.

Also present were Tom D'arcy who's trying to bring down AIB and prolific lay-litigant and former mate of Bertie Ahern, Gerry Beades (representing Debt Options).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭rameire

Dont forget Ben of the family Gimproy
    They should do him for littering.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Also present were Tom D'arcy....

Is this him?

"Constant Markewitz"? Gave up his life? Is he the guy who went over to England and punched the queen in the face, was sent to prison for 100 years, then smeared s*** on the walls and died (rubber bandits - up the ra)?

Is this him?
    Indeed. Hair looking a little more colourful than when he was claiming the banks turned it white.

In what bears all the hallmarks of a classic Freeman victory, Peter Anthony Keegan has been granted another adjournment whilst his "appeal" to the Supreme Court is "live". I wonder is consideration to the PR impact of imposing an Isaac Wunder order against a property speculator?

• Advertisement

According to the High Court Search, an order striking out the Attack The Tax challenge to the Property tax for want of prosecution was made yesterday. Was anyone present to see how it went down?

This is of course a tactical move to lure the lizard people into a false sense of security before unleashing a wave of legal wizardry upon the reptile controlled establishment.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

According to the High Court Search, an order striking out the Attack The Tax challenge to the Property tax for want of prosecution was made yesterday. Was anyone present to see how it went down?

This is of course a tactical move to lure the lizard people into a false sense of security before unleashing a wave of legal wizardry upon the reptile controlled establishment.

bwhahahahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Benbulnen64

"Constant Markewitz"? Gave up his life? Is he the guy who went over to England and punched the queen in the face, was sent to prison for 100 years, then smeared s*** on the walls and died (rubber bandits - up the ra)?

Ahem, casting aspersions on she whose statue stands in my shade!

I am also annoyed by the prevalence of Freeman posters on all the posts around south Dublin... and I assume the country...

Seriously about to just go take them all down myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Sorry I was meant to post this yesterday. I was there.

The following shows how amateur these idiots are:

They create a company for whatever reason, perhaps to give them standing in issues like this or whatever and on the day of their motion, APPARENTLY their legal representation "fell through" (whatever that means) according to the 2 gentlemen who appeared for the company. Of course, those of you on the ball or aware of a recent Supreme Court decision will also be aware that directors and officers of a company are not entitled to appear and represent their own company.

And so the applicant argued that both gentlemen were strangers to the proceedings, Ryan J. was bound by the SC and so the motion to dismiss was heard uncontested.

Lets see them report that in their blogs!

NoQuarter wrote: »

They create a company for whatever reason, perhaps to give them standing in issues like this or whatever and on the day of their motion, APPARENTLY their legal representation "fell through" (whatever that means) according to the 2 gentlemen who appeared for the company. Of course, those of you on the ball or aware of a recent Supreme Court decision will also be aware that directors and officers of a company are not entitled to appear and represent their own company.

And so the applicant argued that both gentlemen were strangers to the proceedings, Ryan J. was bound by the SC and so the motion to dismiss was heard uncontested.

B-bu-bu--admiralty flags..! Blue ink!

bwhah... these guys... it'd be funny if they weren't also convincing people to break the law and get themselves into deeper trouble...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Javan

NoQuarter wrote: »

So that having failed the company is now going to wind up and return all remaining assets to the shareholders, right?
    ... who wants to take odds on these self-same directors of the company appearing in the high court again, as defendants?

Even by Freeman standards, that's delicious.

Their reasoning for incorporating as a PLC seems to be that they believe if you're involved in "ongoing litigation" with the Revenue, they can't "get you". Ergo, sell shares and they can't go after your members.

A more cynical person might also suggest that it's some kind of ruse to avoid costs, hence using a PLC with (allegedly) many small shareholders rather than a Limited Liability company with a couple of main shareholders.

There will be plenty of fun when this thing inevitably fails and the company's listed for strike off non-compliance. Also, if Joe Public signs up and pays for his share in the hope of some great justice being done on his behalf, has a trust resulted? Can the funds be traced in equity?

From the Twittermachine, spotted in D4. This looks to be the work of President Billy or one of his subjects.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GeorgeOrwell

Where did this Bar = British Accredited Registry thing come from?

It's one thing to get some complex area of the law wrong or get your history muddled (I'm being charitable here) but it's another thing to make something up.

Advertisement