Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

This is my Favorite bit of   BYRON JENKINS case,
    " However, the proceedings having been adjourned upon their application to enable them to retain legal representation, they were represented at the hearing of this appeal by solicitors and counsel, which was of considerable assistance."
    All their crap out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

whippet wrote: »
    As all their legal woohoo has failed their final throw of the dice is a protest ... it’s all about a protest in September.. nothing specific .. just a protest .. kinda like trying to reason with a toddler .. regardless of how diplomatic you are they will just throw a tantrum!

Toddler's generally follow through on the age old adage "you learn from your mistakes", our good Freeman folk certainly have not reached such levels yet and usually try to learn how to perform more mistakes as opposed to learning from them, toddler's have surpassed them in many ways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

It seems that the Hub have been thrown out of their new offices - it was the pesky legal profession who done it !!!

I have to laugh at how they say that the legal eagles who are evicting them illegally have said they could have them in court for years - surely the Hub love the idea of delaying due process by keeping stuff in the courts for years !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Holy Mary

It seems that the Hub have been thrown out of their new offices - it was the pesky legal profession who done it !!!

I have to laugh at how they say that the legal eagles who are evicting them illegally have said they could have them in court for years - surely the Hub love the idea of delaying due process by keeping stuff in the courts for years !!

Or would it be that they need to wind down now?

Their ''faithful followers'' may be scratching their heads in puzzlement after a recent High Court judgement.

The calm before the storm perhaps?

Holy Mary wrote: »

Or would it be that they need to wind down now?

Their ''faithful followers'' may be scratching their heads in puzzlement after a recent High Court judgement.

The calm before the storm perhaps?
    Did You not hear, They just had received "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The best Crunchy Wednesday of my life" from "[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]researcher Mr X,"[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He told them that when they "[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]rang Start Mortgages today to redeem my mortgage" Start said they did not "[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]have my deeds [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]" [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So according to the hub now, Start [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mortgages [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]can not enforce the debt "[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]in simple language the vulture fund bought an UNSECURED loan with no enforcement available other than the civil court remedies available to any creditor."[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So pay your mortgage by all means BUT if its a BoSI legacy loan you may never own your house. The vulture fund who paid 19 pence in the pound will get 100% of the money and you will be left with a house which you will possibly never be able to sell.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Right of redemption: boom, gone, any Joe Soap can claim title in the future and lay claim to your home = just like us: GE / Pepper / Windmill / Goldman Sach’s / KKA / Joe Bloggs."[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The have really out done themselves with this crap now, Maybe they want people to default so the sheriff is to busy to get to them. 
    [/font]

• Advertisement

they are ranting about how it's a breech of contract that they are being turfed out of their new offices .. slam dunk case for any solicitor out there apparently.

But in their eyes it isn't a breech of contract to draw down the guts of half a million - agree to pay it back monthly and then after a couple of months just to stop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

they are ranting about how it's a breech of contract that they are being turfed out of their new offices .. slam dunk case for any solicitor out there apparently.

But in their eyes it isn't a breech of contract to draw down the guts of half a million - agree to pay it back monthly and then after a couple of months just to stop!!

the law only applies when it favours them, this much has been clear for years

Just further demonstrates what a dysfunctional economy we live in.
    Allegedly pay no mortgage, hence living ''rent free'', yet claim to sign a for a commercial lease for use of an office.
    There is a lesson in there somewhere for decent folk who pay their way through life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ben OTF Gilroy on the march again, retrieving property.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.gilroy.96/videos/10214798877477818/

Some of his buzzwords at play, he's placed the business 'in a trust' (presumably his Morrigan Trust as mentioned previously), and is challenging the receiver 'if in fact he is a receiver'.

Some of his buzzwords at play, he's placed the business 'in a trust' (presumably his Morrigan Trust as mentioned previously), and is challenging the receiver 'if in fact he is a receiver'.

It would be interesting how some may perceive the warnings Mr Gilroy gives to prospective purchasers

• Advertisement

I hope they start looking for costs against Gilroy, He is only interested in the attention he gets on Facebook, How many people have gone to jail following his advice and he just moves on to the next person.

Is his own ''dwelling'' safe yet?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

"The woman, representing herself, said she had been unable to get lawyers as she was told it would cost €60,000 to read back into 87 hearings since 2008 concerning these properties but she was assisted by businessman Jerry Beades."

For a businessman Jerry seems to have very little going on if he can make the time to read up on all 87 hearings that he has no interest in.
    In a tale as old as this thread, the individual engaged professional legal representation, purged her contempt and is now out of the clink. It says a lot as to the relative strengths of her case that one day after a well established solicitors firm with extensive experience of habeas corpus applications was engaged, she immediately turned tail.

Still, Jerry was off getting a top European lawyer to visit her like Big Sam Allardyce scouring the transfer market. He must have reached the same conclusion as her other lawyers.
    The lads email addresses are interesting on that appeal submission .. @themorrigantrust.com and chargesettlors@gmail.com ... mr Gilroy is also a director of the morrigan trust !!
    The Morrigan Private Settlement Trust Operations Ltd was due to file it's second annual return in the CRO last Friday.

On the topic of annual returns, The Hub-Ireland Information Centre CLG was due to file an annual return on June 11th and no sign of that so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Robbo wrote: »
    The Morrigan Private Settlement Trust Operations Ltd was due to file it's second annual return in the CRO last Friday.

Did they file their first?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Chiorino wrote: »
    Did they file their first?
    Yes, back in March. Nothing too interesting in it and I think because it was their first return and the timeframe involved, they were exempt from having to file accounts.

The auld freemen are having a day of conspiracies over the swearing in of the new Garda commissioner.. including the wrong flag (apparently it isn’t a constitutional flag) .. using his right hand to swear on the bible .. so he didn’t have to show his right hand in case of the presence of the ‘mark of the beast’ .. MI5 sent him .. Lizzie sent him to keep an eye on the subjects ... check out the usual Facebook pages !!! 😂

It is all going to end in tears for many. The main players will be interesting to observe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

The auld freemen are having a day of conspiracies over the swearing in of the new Garda commissioner.. including the wrong flag (apparently it isn’t a constitutional flag) .. using his right hand to swear on the bible .. so he didn’t have to show his right hand in case of the presence of the ‘mark of the beast’ .. MI5 sent him .. Lizzie sent him to keep an eye on the subjects ... check out the usual Facebook pages !!! 😂

The sad thing is that there are genuine concerns about his appointment there's no need for lunatic stuff.

His actions re HET and connections with British intelligence should preclude him from even being considered for the job.

Ben Gilroy has a facebook post up with a picture from one of the papers with the headline 'Ireland's €201bn Mountain of Debt'

Just so we know how good Ben's grasp of the law and corporate law .. his post reads:

It's official folks the corporate state is bankrupt and as such all agencies of the state should cease trading immediately. That includes the guards, revenue, the government and the courts. Contact Dunn & Bradstreet where all these corporations are registered and inform them they are trading illegally as they are now insolvent.

Of course his minions are lapping Ben's misunderstanding of what Dunn & Bradstreet actually are !!!

This is like lesson 101 in how to create and spread fake news in a large echo chamber

New party in town?

Another megamerge coming?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭blueythebear

I'm reliably informed that Ben The McKenzie friend has been undone via an Isaac wunder order granted by the high court this morning in proceedings brought by Aib...

All a conspiracy by a Satantic society no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Nothing so far anyway:

460848.PNG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

They have 30 days from the date due to actually file. After that daily penalties kick in.

If they fail to file, it could be another 18 months before they will get struck off.

I'm reliably informed that Ben The McKenzie friend has been undone via an Isaac wunder order granted by the high court this morning in proceedings brought by Aib...

Would this order cover all cases or just those involving AIB

Would this order cover all cases or just those involving AIB

Any Isaac Wunder Orders I have seen are limited to the subject of the order being prevented from initiating any legal action against the opposing side in the proceedings in which the Order was obtained.

I've only ever seen Isaac Wunder order against a McKenzie friend once and it was an order preventing the person from ever acting as McKenzie friend for anyone at all (think it was an ACC case involving a Mayo farm last year).

I suspect that these Orders would have been the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

Any way of finding out?

Any way of finding out?

Not officially unless the judgment is put up on the Courts website but I'm sure more information will be forthcoming from more informed sources. I just heard about it second hand myself.

I would have thought it might be on the Journal or something this evening or at least his minions would be on facebook claiming a conspiracy by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Holy Mary wrote: »
    All a conspiracy by a Satantic society no doubt.

My money is on the Freemasons. And the Meejua.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Here's a new one.

http://www.mayonews.ie/news/32628-woman-prosecuted-for-not-filling-out-census-form

"a woman in the body of the court responded saying she was acting as agent for Bernadette Lydon. When asked a number of times if she could identify Ms Lydon to the court, the woman said she was ‘B of the Lydon clan’"

"A blank census form was then received at Census HQ in Castlebar with a sticker reading: ‘No contract – Return to sender. I do not recognise you. I do not understand your intent. It is not my will or wish to contract. I do not have international treaty with you. No assured value no liability. Return to sender"

Advertisement