Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

You'd think he would pay the leccy bill he left them with

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

whippet wrote: »
    You'd think he would pay the leccy bill he left them with
    There's a chance that might have been an invalid electricity bill where wind farms were used in generating the power. Gerry doesn't like wind farms.

Reading between the lines, ESB-gate is more a dispute with "former comrades" who may have pursued a different commercial model.

I've also just realised that the reason LLI moved premises again recently was because Mary Mall was taken over by a receiver. If only there had been access to some top class legal advice...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Things got a little Blue Peter in the Hub with ESB-gate.

Meanwhile one of their Kerry accolytes was nearly pinched for contempt by the BAR agents of the Statutory Court Corporations. All because of the truth bombs he was dropping. It did end in the most pure of Freeman victories though; an adjournment.

As always, the Hub aren't Freemen because they say so. They just happen to use the same tactics, have many personnel in common and use the language of the Freeman/crank litigant.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Top Comment on Facebook: "Fair Duce to ye"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Ah now, those infra-red lamps draw a fair current and judging by the regular stream of nonsense coming out of the Hub, they're growing a lot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

They should switch to using hot-air and methane they could be completely self-sufficient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

Is accusing a Judge of colluding with a plaintiff not a reasonably serious accusation?

What baffles me most, is the number of comments complimenting the clarity of the report!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,060 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If they were tenants allegedly left with a previous tenants bill, why are they paying the "landlord supply" bill?

they keep dodging any questions as to why they are paying the landlord's bill.. i wonder why????

• Advertisement

Further appearances in the High Court for Gerry Beades this week. He used his standard tactic of asking the judge to recuse himself, for being "unfair" to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Tom Darcey has put up a post showing a receit for the first 2,000 euro paid to his solicitors for his constitutional challenge.

13061916_536021573246619_1599244264597248036_n.jpg?oh=ddb5521acf483b8c4d73802aa6b1d86d&oe=57A86306

I find this strange as according to Right2homes website

http://www.right2homes.com/press-releases/112-constitutional-challenge-funding-update-over-10-000-raised

They had 10,000 raised as of last july.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,082 ✭✭✭✭Esel

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Tom Darcey has put up a post showing a receit for the first 2,000 euro paid to his solicitors for his constitutional challenge.

13061916_536021573246619_1599244264597248036_n.jpg?oh=ddb5521acf483b8c4d73802aa6b1d86d&oe=57A86306

I find this strange as according to Right2homes website

http://www.right2homes.com/press-releases/112-constitutional-challenge-funding-update-over-10-000-raised

They had 10,000 raised as of last july.

I knew that doctors' handwriting was hard to read...

Not your ornery onager

It wouldn't be like one of these groups to be less than transparent about where the money goes. Or the nature and size of their debts.

Aye-Aye are at it again, this time with a day trip to the Big Smoke. They've been trying to have everyone arrested under the Common Informer mechanism. According to their latest missive to a registrar in Dublin District Court, a conspiracy of no fewer than 5 judges have laughed them out of it and some other people have been very rude indeed.

The "Caveat of Affirmation" at the end is priceless. Due to Doctor Not's hectic schedule rocking the State to it's core, "legal matters will be dealt with on Mondays and Tuesdays only".

Another loss for Ben Gilroy against receivers. This time he's been ordered to vacate a tanning salon in Glasnevin. Expect to see Ben of the Ancient Clan Giolla Rua demonstrating a radiant glow from his time spent under the UV lamps.

The matter's due back in front of Gilligan J tomorrow.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Robbo wrote: »
    Expect to see Ben of the Ancient Clan Giolla Rua demonstrating a radiant glow from his time spent under the UV lamps.

Perhaps that would go some way to explaining the rather high electricity bills appearing in some quarters. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

It would appear that Mr. Beades and the old and new Land League's are out of their league, so to speak.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/cattle-from-seized-cork-farm-to-go-for-auction-a-second-time-1.2621221

For some reason his escapades have left this song in my mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Beades got all of 196 first preferences and was eliminated on the first count.

Meanwhile, his former business partner, now a local councillor, is very busy paying tributes to Dublin's latest gangland victim in the indo and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Meanwhile down the High Court, a couple of 'bankrupts sought belatedly to mend their hand by addressing the issue of locus standi' and were refused leave.

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/a98e070ab0ab008480257fa1004e21de?OpenDocument

And another applicant with a McKenzie friend (with friends like that etc...) was found to have 'no legal or factual basis upon which to grant any of the reliefs claimed'...

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/bd7cb5b6b2f163d880257fa1004b8b8e?OpenDocument

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I wonder if this is the sort of thing the Garda Representative Association were on about when they referred to attacks on them on Social media.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1570826556581107&id=100009613341998

• Advertisement

The location of the premises in that second judgment gives a clue as to who the McKenzie friend was.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I wonder if this is the sort of thing the Garda Representative Association were on about when they referred to attacks on them on Social media.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1570826556581107&id=100009613341998
    He didnt post a pic of the baton? So the Guards were creeping around outside his bedroom window at night and just happened to drop a baton?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Can someone who can post on that page ask him for proof? I cant seem to post.

TJJP wrote: »
    Meanwhile down the High Court, a couple of 'bankrupts sought belatedly to mend their hand by addressing the issue of locus standi' and were refused leave.

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/a98e070ab0ab008480257fa1004e21de?OpenDocument

And another applicant with a McKenzie friend (with friends like that etc...) was found to have 'no legal or factual basis upon which to grant any of the reliefs claimed'...

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/bd7cb5b6b2f163d880257fa1004b8b8e?OpenDocument

I wonder will Mr O'Donnell get to the magical 100-0 scoreline?

As for the McKenzie friend .. I am assuming this would have been the same 'Friend' who was victorious in keeping the sheriffs out ... you know the 'see me on you tube' of your free will bloke?

Apparently the Hub are blocked from Facebook...

In other news; rightful President of Ireland, King Billy McGuire, decided to add some of his fliers to the floral 1916 tributes outside the GPO in Dublin. One presumes because his grandfather might have sold a pint to a florist back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Robbo wrote: »
    Apparently the Hub are blocked from Facebook...

Which one, last I looked, there seemed to be a hub facebook page for every bloody parish in the country,...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Which one, last I looked, there seemed to be a hub facebook page for every bloody parish in the country,...

The Hub - Ireland. the page seems to be gone completely

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭blackwhite

GavMan wrote: »

They'll probably have a new appeal for donations shortly, complete with a story of how Facebook have suspended their page until they can pay for it........ :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

GavMan wrote: »

Still there. They're bleating on about being banned from sharing posts for 24 hours and how it's all a conspiracy.

https://www.facebook.com/irishselfhelpzone/

Advertisement