Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Boards Fantasy Football League! Starts 13th August!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

mecco wrote: »
    Maybe this is obvious to absolutely everybody else but what the hell....huh, underground league?

underground league? bloody hipsters......:p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Ledger wrote: »
    underground league? bloody hipsters......:p

I wasn't going to say but our league has gone very mainstream :pac:

ziedth wrote: »
    I wasn't going to say but our league has gone very mainstream :pac:

ah sh*te. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sydsad

hahaha

underground1.net

they have one and i partook last year. It was my 1st year. I done very well. I am still on the high tide of emotion that win gave me. Or something to that effect. :)

Im just amazingish :pac:

I tell ya something though, the new layout is deadly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 profgbp

I joined the league but I'm not showing up ion there,
    What Gives?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

profgbp wrote: »
    I joined the league but I'm not showing up ion there,
    What Gives?
    Whats your team name?

I have a Ballybricken Celtic here to be added once Gameweek 2 starts on saturday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe blogger

absolutely fuming

didnt get to enter because the site was down friday evening and saturday morning

is the league going to start from 0 this week

the site says that league admins can decide whether to include last weeks points

if not its not a major issue

i had over 200 points more than those in the league last year so i should be able to make it up lol

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

i had over 200 points more than those in the league last year so i should be able to make it up lol

that's really impressive seeing as the highest points scored in the whole game was 104 and the not to mention mathematically impossible as the highest points scored by one playe was 15 and you'd need about 20 per player to get over 200. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭mecco

that's really impressive seeing as the highest points scored in the whole game was 104 and the not to mention mathematically impossible as the highest points scored by one playe was 15 and you'd need about 20 per player to get over 200. :)

I think you misread that..he won the league by 200. Bloody showoffs ;-)

Indeed I did, I apologise :)

Mecco banned for a week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 profgbp

Whats your team name?

I have a Ballybricken Celtic here to be added once Gameweek 2 starts on saturday morning.

My team name is "GlennsCreamyGoodness".
    I can see the table and all that and it's in my list of leagues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe blogger

kudos on the math skills but your reading comprehension has really let you down here

swings and roundabouts i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I'm in like Flynn!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

im in as well do last weeks points count if ive only joined now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Forward line of Rooney, Aguero and Suarez this weekend... niiice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

In a week late.

Last weeks points still count, its not fair to those who had a team ready to reset the scoring. Its easy to jump back up anyway. All you need is one or two good weeks.

I'll be closing the league to new entries after Gameweek 4. This way any scoring stays amongst us, and we wont have someone jumping in with 500 points in some random Gameweek and getting first.

Last weeks points still count,

My points tally last week was 0 due to lastminuteenteringateamandsitedownaments.:)

Ya I agree about closing up after week 4. Everyone who would be interested would surely have seen the thread by then.

Did anyone make use of the "free" transefers? I dropped Charlie Adam and used that money to buy better "weak" players. I think it's a masterstroke*

*no doubt Adam will score a hattrick today.

I transferred the entire team out, then ended up putting most of them right back in. Got rid of Given because he was down as 50% doubtful, but managed to change it abck this morning when he was changed back to playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭mecco

Bardsley with a red card and ramsey with an own goal..its a deliberate tactical ploy, I swear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Sweet Lamb, 19 points only so far....need Rooney to score a few tomorrow as much as I hate to say it

33, need Nani and Rooney to get me back up further.

Have like 40 something but I don't have any united players. So only Van DerVart left to play. bad bad week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

37 with Nani to come tomorrow. Poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Yep. Eleven.

35 and only Van Der Vaart to come up, not a great week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

32 pts and only Rooney to play... Ramsey got me 0 pts and Aguero as captain only got me 4! Had Ryan Taylor on the bench so won't get anything for him <sigh>

No bonus points for Enrique, fuppin jokers!

• Advertisement

gameweek2results.jpg

• Glennscreamygoodness shoots into first place, and I am never typing that again.
    • Looks like nearly everyone took full advantage of Unlimited transfers
    • We'll have another 4 teams joining us for Gameweek 3
    • bayerneverloosin fall from 1st place to 10th place but are still neverloosin
    • RSC BLUES only drop one place
    • The T-Bones crash out of 3rd place into 20th
    • Lassy Legends jump from 27th to 4th
    • Flynners also enter the league on great standings in 5th
    • Team Africa get (I think) the highest score in the league this week and jump waaaaay up the table into 6th place with 77 points this week.
    • Bunch of Goons come from 29th to 7th place
    • The Bacon Fries and Mr Fantasy Football both head up the table to enter 8th and 9th place.
    • clitorisallsorts also enter the league this week and win the award for name that made me spit my tea all over the monitor laughing

Advertisement