Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Boards Fantasy Football League! Starts 13th August!

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Some great names in our league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

UrMa's Athletic hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

71pts this week and I've dropped from 18th to 35th... What the hell?!!

Anyone who had Rooney AND Young is pretty much gonna shoot to the top if either were captain, I had Rooney as captain and netted 38 points for him.

Batm!ke which team is yours? I'm assuming its Gotham Knights VI. You're in 12th with 75 points.

Yup, that's me! Oh, that's weird, checked it last night and I had dropped down, maybe the points were added yet, I was checking all day but the site wouldn't let me log in, don't remember it having so many issues before. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Dropped from 7th to 36th after a 31 point masterpiece :o

Had Given, Kompany, Enrique, Cashley, Silva, Brunt, Jarvis, Sinclair, Torres (:eek:), Suarez (c) and Bent. Looks ok on paper bar Torres, but turned out to be a pile of crap.

Annoyed with new bonus system. Suarez didn't get a bonus which shows the flaws in it. Might have helped me avoid my worst week (bar last years 'snow week') in 5 years.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Had a 26 this week :( think I'll be playing my wildcard after the internationals.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm aiming for some serious bouncebackability. Shocking few weeks but after the international break my team will be tearing it up the table............or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 elchupanebray

If i could pick my captian correctly i'd be running away with this.3 gameweeks 3 different captians all with the tidy amount of 4 points each week,still in 11th place dispite my poor selections

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭TheHumanOnion

Had a fairly shocking week myself... was hoping for a lot better :(

Won €125 on the United-Arsenal match though so won't complain... God I love making crazy bets :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 profgbp

If i could pick my captian correctly i'd be running away with this.3 gameweeks 3 different captians all with the tidy amount of 4 points each week,still in 11th place dispite my poor selections

Let me know when you put Rooney as captain so I can change it on my team.
    Can't have ya jinxing me.

Bump! :) Liverpool v Utd this Saturday... cue one of those weeks where players cancel each other... Rooney scores / Reina concedes... Suarez scores / Evra concedes etc. Never know what to do with the team when the big clubs play each other.

Ah I took my Liverpool players out a week or two ago, was getting nothing from them.

Ah I took my Liverpool players out a week or two ago, was getting nothing from them.

Enrique got a nice few recently if I remember correctly? I'd say he'll be a decent buy for the money. (Fantasy and Real-life)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ArtPlannet

If anyone want's to join my league on Fantasy Football feel free to do so! The code to join is 1345112-523551! Here is the link http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/523551/standings/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 elchupanebray

9 changes made this week, wild card played at just the right moment,my rise to the top of the table begins this weekend,or my embarrassing fall to the bottom i really haven't a clue to be honest:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Team is not looking bad.....

384930_2792169517353_1051852184_2873878_445578028_n.jpg

Advertisement