Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals August 10th

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah I thought that was taken for granted in the RETURN OF STEVEBOAT THREAD SINÉAD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Yeah I thought that was taken for granted in the RETURN OF STEVEBOAT THREAD SINÉAD.

Some posters are a bit slow though, need these things pointed out to them! Poor speedboat, being left out of the Steve matches, it's him I feel sorry for, maybe he WANTS his name written repeatedly across boards. Maybe he DREAMS of it!

>_<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    You lads should money match... or the irish equivalent, a sandwich match -_-

Two sandwich match's in 1 day!?

That is madness

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

How about some random select sf4 sambo matches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Welcome to the EoghanZone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I vote all the Daves forget about these lame casuals and go play on authentic arcade cabs.

Any Daves who happen to OWN cabs in their home get hosting duties by default. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Less go Team Fergus! ........

;_;

Advertisement