Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals August 10th

Options
  • 08-08-2011 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

You lads know the deal

May not have AE on stick so someone should provide

I'll be there for 2.00pm
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

I'll be around

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Will be in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

ill be there at around 3 for some Marvel if anyones up for a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

il go in after work around 6ish if ppl are staying late.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Williamnn

Forgive me for asking this, but what and where is XGC ? :p
    Have tried googling it, but was not really able to find some information

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Williamnn wrote: »
    Forgive me for asking this, but what and where is XGC ? :p
    Have tried googling it, but was not really able to find some information

Xtreme Gaming Centre, it's a net cafe with a console room upstairs on Liffey St. in Dublin (near the Ha'Penny bridge on the Northside). Just walk to the back and upstairs when you get there, no need to talk to the guys on the desk.

If you're the first one there you can tell them you're with the street fighter guys and rent out a console, but it normally goes a bit smoother if one of the regulars gets one out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Doyler01 wrote: »
    il go in after work around 6ish if ppl are staying late.

Nice, have to finish our game we had after the tourney

Voa wrote: »
    Yes.

Good..

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

I'll be there, probably only for BB though (assuming someone is gonna bring it)
    Might not be in until 5 or 6, depending on how work goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Laptop.
    Garou/3S.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Want to make this, will try.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Laptop.
    Garou/3S.

Kiki can you teach me 3s on wednesday??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    Kiki can you teach me 3s on wednesday??
    I can give you pointers, combos & stuff, sure.

Not the best "teacher" around though, IMHO Dreddy/Ramza are better for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Downloaded continuum shift last night, really fun but I am so completely and utterly lost. If I make it in and theres a copy any chance someone would sit me down in the lab?

Downloaded continuum shift last night, really fun but I am so completely and utterly lost. If I make it in and theres a copy any chance someone would sit me down in the lab?

I'd be happy to help you, I always like helping people who are new to BlazBlue. Hopefully someone will bring there copy (Nutrient I'm looking at you) otherwise I'll have to bring my whole Xbox (I have an NTSC copy of the game). Either way I'll make sure it's there, it's kinda the only game I play anyways.

Thank you! I can just recover my gamertag since it was a download. I think I may have more respect for BBCS players than any other, i thought it was just madness like marvel but it seems like it requires way more skill and execution (might just be that I never played a guilty gears game lol)

Thank you! I can just recover my gamertag since it was a download. I think I may have more respect for BBCS players than any other, i thought it was just madness like marvel but it seems like it requires way more skill and execution (might just be that I never played a guilty gears game lol)

If you are looking to truly delve deep into the Really high, advanced play, I may teach you as I'm renowned as #1 Tagar Churner of Dublin:rolleyes:

**** I'm been really sarcastic today

Nutrient wrote: »
    If you are looking to truly delve deep into the Really high, advanced play, I may teach you as I'm renowned as #1 Tagar Churner of Dublin:rolleyes:

Don't listen to this scrub, I'll show you how to play. He only knows how to play Tager anyways (really scrubby Tager at that). Jk Nutrient, you're not the scrubbiest Tager I've ever played actually. If you practiced some more I could see actually being quite good. Also maybe you should learn some other characters basic stuff at least (Tsubaki is super easy to learn).

So Cloudrunner, I'll be the only American there I should be easy enough to find. Just let me know who you are when you find me and I'll show you what I know. Also you may want to find Voa, he's better than me (at least with Tager I'm not sure about his other characters). But I hear he's a good teacher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

**** I'm been really sarcastic today

Ah now, thats a sheer faced Lie. I believe I am the best at churning here, have you seen my churning prowess? Astral Churn baby.

Linoud wrote: »
    Ah now, thats a sheer faced Lie. I believe I am the best at churning here, have you seen my churning prowess? Astral Churn baby.

Maybe power would like to address who churns the most?

After all i DID beat him in a BB tourney...with his own character:D

Maybe power would like to address who churns the most?

After all i DID beat him in a BB tourney...with his own character:D

That was maybe the most embarrassing match I've ever played. Especially after I destroyed you in Tager v. Tager matches at casuals, then choked hard at the tourney. Shoulda just played Tsubaki, or Noel, or Makoto, or anyone else really...damn my pride.

It was actually seeing voa playing tager that got me interested in it to begin with!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I'll be there at the wed/sat casual most of the time. I don't have my xbox shicne it broke, so if some1 brings in bbcs 2 that would be great.

I don't mind playing a few games and telling, and helping/telling you what to do and what not. But like power of sicence said voa is a good person to talk to learn the game (quite a good teacher)

i say have a arc and power of sci should have a money match:p

chueytoo wrote: »

i say have a arc and power of sci should have a money match:p

I'm up for it if Nutrient is, not much money though. I'm more or less broke at this point. I say 10 euro tops.

I'm up for it if Nutrient is, not much money though. I'm more or less broke at this point. I say 10 euro tops.

eh

€30 Tagar vs Tagar

If theirs any hard feelings afterwards, double or nothing

If you cant cough up the doe you have to listen to Justin bieber's albums or something

The way I see it, your 2 for 3 in the money match loss department :)

That was maybe the most embarrassing match I've ever played. Especially after I destroyed you in Tager v. Tager matches at casuals, then choked hard at the tourney. Shoulda just played Tsubaki, or Noel, or Makoto, or anyone else really...damn my pride.

Yeah, prides a b**ch alright

And you didn't destroy me, you simply done better

chueytoo wrote: »
    i say have a arc and power of sci should have a money match

It's ARK

• Advertisement

Yeah, prides a b**ch alright

And you didn't destroy me, you simply done better

I made you look pretty free at Day of Champions though.

I only remember doing 2 money matches, how am I 2 for 3? As I recall I lost both. Why don't we bet like 2 euro on our money match just to say it is an MM? I don't really have 30 to be throwing around even though I'm sure I would win.

Advertisement