Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Kinds Of Everything Remind Me Of You

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Wow, she can't even get the easy questions right. What a tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Galvasean wrote: »
    Wow, she can't even get the easy questions right. What a tool.

its a metaphor

its a metaphor

A meta for what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Mistress 69

Galvasean wrote: »
    A meta for what?

Tactical Womens Alert Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Tactical Womens Alert Team
    That would be an acronym, ma'am.

• Advertisement

I really hope this guy never ends up in the aras!

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/1021/breaking51.html

Needs a better grip on reality....could be going spare!

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/1024/breaking26.html

She may be mad, ignorant and downright evil, but id still prever her to sean bloody gallagher

I think we should get the constitution altered to allow Mary stay on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

I think we should get the constitution altered to allow Mary stay on.

What we really need to do is convince Mary Robinson to come back again. She only had one term so no constitutional rewrite needed.

• Advertisement

Knasher wrote: »
    What we really need to do is convince Mary Robinson to come back again. She only had one term so constitutional rewrite needed.

I could be wrong on this but a rewrite may not be needed as she only had one term. I wonder did anyone try to persuade her earlier this year........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

I could be wrong on this but a rewrite may not be needed as she only had one term. I wonder did anyone try to persuade her earlier this year........

Sorry, you are correct I just forgot to type the no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Needs a better grip on reality....could be going spare!

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/1024/breaking26.html

"I never start a journey without saying a little prayer and I think we are all very lucky.”-Dana

How bad does the journey have to get before she realizes that the "little prayer" isn't working? :pac:

BTW I think Mary Robinson couldn't wait to get out of that job, she left early because she was so bored, got herself a job in the UN while she was still President. Don't think she would reconsider, at least not this side of 80 years old.

recedite wrote: »
    "
    BTW I think Mary Robinson couldn't wait to get out of that job, she left early because she was so bored, got herself a job in the UN while she was still President. Don't think she would reconsider, at least not this side of 80 years old.

You are probably right about Mary Robinson, I am now of the view that if there is a low turnout the post should not be filled.

Somethings Cookin' in the Kitchen.....................!

Dades wrote: »
    I thought I read somewhere her favourite movie was Dogma? Must have been mistaken.

I must Google things more often.... only DOGGED onto that now! The movie ....that is.

Knasher wrote: »
    Sorry, you are correct I just forgot to type the no.

EDITS Are cool .... we all do em.............

thank holy bewildering tapdancing fúck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

So... How long do we wait until we reveal the truth to the nation?

photo.jpg
    1A7607704E7546C78E7BE3FD9654E8FE-0000334738-0002375143-00640L-D8D4E775170D43BFA5B88AC34662B294.jpg
    photo.jpg

Nicely played everyone...nicely played. :cool:

• Advertisement

strobe wrote: »
    So... How long do we wait until we reveal the truth to the nation?

photo.jpg
    1A7607704E7546C78E7BE3FD9654E8FE-0000334738-0002375143-00640L-D8D4E775170D43BFA5B88AC34662B294.jpg
    photo.jpg

Nicely played everyone...nicely played. :cool:

who do you think is in the head working the controls? FOOLS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gosh Darn it anyways really think she was going to does it this time. Oh well next time, she would get it for sure. Best President of Ireland she would be I would guaranteed you that. Let's get the wheel rolled on the next campaign. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Wow, you guys really are afraid of her.
    I heard about this thread, but had to see it to believe it.

Afraid? You...misunderstanded....me....:(

...... summertime winter time,... spring and autumn too !

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2011/1112/1224307462206.html

Only read this now..... a decade of.... who knows...... !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

There was also a reflection by Susie Kennedy of the Humanist Association who was invited to participate by at the instigation of President Higgins.
    As close as it gets to having an official Atheist&Agnostic there. :)

I've already nominated my hamster caramel in the AH dana thread

He'll do exactly the same job as anyone else but will only charge a bag of hamster food a month instead of €300,000 a year.

here he is kicking off his campaign

His political experience involves:
    • Rolling around in his own excrement untill someone else (me) has to clean it up for him at my expense.
    • He is a verteran on the lesser known 2010 easter rising when he occupied the contents of an easter egg for 10 minutes which was almost as funny as the 1916 one.
    • he knows your father well.
    • Can do some sh1t or other with the spirit of the Irish people or some bollóx
    Vote for Caramel. Go on, don't be a prick about it!

Its my sad duty to report that our beloved candidate, who sneaked onto the ballot paper but was too small for the electorate to see, sadly shuffled his mortal coil on Friday evening.

A state funeral is planned for the next time someone else is getting one and i can get close enough to the coffin. He will be missed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Its my sad duty to report that our beloved candidate, who sneaked onto the ballot paper but was too small for the electorate to see, sadly shuffled his mortal coil on Friday evening.

A state funeral is planned for the next time someone else is getting one and i can get close enough to the coffin. He will be missed

:( Caramel?

I'm sorry for your loss.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

Aw. Seems this was prescient.
    mikhail wrote: »
    SQUEAK
    the-death-of-rats-48453.jpg

Advertisement