Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Kinds Of Everything Remind Me Of You

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Im voting for Dana. If we cant have a gay president we should at least elect a transgender one
    that's it, I'm running for president now, I'd be a sure fire win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Links234 wrote: »
    that's it, I'm running for president now, I'd be a sure fire win!

I've already nominated my hamster caramel in the AH dana thread

He'll do exactly the same job as anyone else but will only charge a bag of hamster food a month instead of €300,000 a year.

here he is kicking off his campaign
    1A7607704E7546C78E7BE3FD9654E8FE-0000334738-0002375143-00640L-D8D4E775170D43BFA5B88AC34662B294.jpg

His political experience involves:
    • Rolling around in his own excrement untill someone else (me) has to clean it up for him at my expense.
    • He is a verteran on the lesser known 2010 easter rising when he occupied the contents of an easter egg for 10 minutes which was almost as funny as the 1916 one.
    • he knows your father well.
    • Can do some sh1t or other with the spirit of the Irish people or some bollóx
    Vote for Caramel. Go on, don't be a prick about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

At last, an adorable candidate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Michael D is adorable too!

michaeld_01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

damn...

my hopes and dreams have been shattered, I'll never win against caramel :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭liamw

[/LIST]Vote for Caramel. Go on, don't be a prick about it!

I'll vote if he's gay?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Links234 wrote: »
    damn...

my hopes and dreams have been shattered, I'll never win against caramel :(
    You just need to go digging in Caramel's shady past...

"Is it true, Mr Caramel, that you wrote a letter to Rodent Monthly suggesting that male-only hamster cages were preferable?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Mistress 69

Dades wrote: »
    You just need to go digging in Caramel's shady past...

"Is it true, Mr Caramel, that you wrote a letter to Rodent Monthly suggesting that male-only hamster cages were preferable?"

Oh Dades ... What about women in cages ? Hamsters ago go !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Dave! wrote: »
    Michael D is adorable too!
    Wonder who he's been writing letters to...?

liamw wrote: »
    I'll vote if he's gay?

He's gay for democracy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

here he is kicking off his campaign...
    He'd better only be kicking it off! I mean it, if I hear no more about this campaign I'll be very disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I've already nominated my hamster caramel in the AH dana thread

He'll do exactly the same job as anyone else but will only charge a bag of hamster food a month instead of €300,000 a year.

here he is kicking off his campaign
    1A7607704E7546C78E7BE3FD9654E8FE-0000334738-0002375143-00640L-D8D4E775170D43BFA5B88AC34662B294.jpg

His political experience involves:
    • Rolling around in his own excrement untill someone else (me) has to clean it up for him at my expense.
    • He is a verteran on the lesser known 2010 easter rising when he occupied the contents of an easter egg for 10 minutes which was almost as funny as the 1916 one.
    • he knows your father well.
    • Can do some sh1t or other with the spirit of the Irish people or some bollóx
    Vote for Caramel. Go on, don't be a prick about it!

*Ahem*

Seeing as you people displayed seemingly miraculous (to me) computer skills to summon forth sigs for the 'no religion - census' dealy I must impress upon you another obligation. Could someone manufacture me a 'vote Caramel for president' sig banner that links to this explanatory post whatchamajigger please?

Yours in eternal gratitude and unrelenting admiration,
    Your cacodemomaniacal friend,
    Strobe,
    Herewith: Lord Fauntalroy Fitzbury III, Esquire.

Here you go Strobe, the first, but definitely not the last, Caramel for president banner;

rKU6n.jpg

Remove the smilies to use:
    [:)URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73657254&postcount=33"][:)IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rKU6n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm highly suspicious of the gaybo thing, this started out with 46% of texts into a radio show poll voting for him independent of any on air prompt, as soon as I heard that the first thing I thought was "4chan do this constantly...", it was either a prank or a political move, 46% of any sample regardless of bias don't just randomly pluck the same name out of thin air completely independent of one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Here you go Strobe, the first, but definitely not the last, Caramel for president banner;

rKU6n.jpg

Remove the smilies to use:
    [:)URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73657254&postcount=33"][:)IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rKU6n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Using that.
    Dades wrote: »

Old news at this stage, old chap. FF are tapping him up, according to the Daily Wail.

And an attempt at something more traditional;
    tfGGv.jpg

[:)URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73657254&postcount=33"][:)IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tfGGv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    I should probably stop now before the temptation to make a poster becomes too great...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sensibleken I suggest you do a Hamster photoshoot so that we'll have a variety of photos of Caramel to get the campaign into full swing.:D

Oh oh...
    I don't think we're allowed links in signature images?:confused: Cos, my glorious sig just got canned.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Malty_T wrote: »
    Oh oh...
    I don't think we're allowed links in signature images?:confused: Cos, my glorious sig just got canned.:o

...and so the anti-Caramel brigade begin their dirty tricks campaign. We all knew it would come to this comrades. They will not take our voice. Fight the power!

• Advertisement

Oh oh...
    Not external ones, I think internal ones must be at mods discretion, there are quite a few around for forums and groups.

Not external ones, I think internal ones must be at mods discretion, there are quite a few around for forums and groups.

This is a slight diplomatic issue, don't you worry about it, get making those posters. We'll start negotiations on the sigs. :)

so the Hamsterphobic media have launched their backlash!
    originally posted by Kevin Myers
    [Embedded Image Removed]

Regular readers of my column should know my liberal appraoch to political affairs. For example I believe we should grant the right to free assembly to the hotentot provided he is supervised in a suitibale holding pen, I believe we should look at feeding women people food, but we must stop at the thought of a hamster president.

I have much experience with hamsters and cannot fathom how one could conduct the affairs of state from my anus. Can we imagine our president rubbing shoulders with Obama or my beloved Queen while said shoulder is covered in fecal matter from yesterdays buritto? Are the death spasms which bring me to ecstacy really conducive to international diplomacy? If so why should we be the first. No! Vote lord Vader!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Just pledging my allegience to the only worthy presidential candidate going who coincidentally is the only one who is not, in some way, gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

"And what do you think of the current economic climate?"
    *Twitchy Twitchy Twitchy
    "Awwww...."

"And what do you think of the current economic climate?"
    *Twitchy Twitchy Twitchy
    "Awwww...."

And just like every expert politician he didn't actually answer the question but looked good in doing so and that's what counts.:)

And just like every expert politician he didn't actually answer the question but looked good in doing so and that's what counts.:)

oh he answers the question alright. once you pick him up, the chair has two little poos in it

oh he answers the question alright. once you pick him up, the chair has two little poos in it

How often do hamsters poop?:D

How often do hamsters poop?:D

like every frickin' five seconds

• Advertisement

Candidate Caramel does not shy away from asking the hard questions
    56B4EF848B1B4D718E26AAD1DD48FD07-0000334738-0002047259-00800L-3EA59E6689174C2591F6B1F65E52574A.jpg

Here he is illustrating the dangers posed by leather couches. theyre too damned slippy

Advertisement