Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroes of Newerth is now free

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

it would be far more important and beneficial for them to be in IEM than say host a tourney with that money, they would get a lot of players and money for simply being there. It does lol a world of good. still, that's a lot of dolla!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Might start a boards clan in HoN with my basic account . to make it asier

and I am on now, for those who don't know , to accept a friend invite you have to go to your notifications

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cool will join that

New hero, not sure if he will be the one available right away or the Early access one, but I expect they will announce the other one in the next two days.

He looks over powered how ever I have been fooled before

Also new Hellbringer skin

• Advertisement

Played one game last night on my smurf account with a friend who was new ... and it bugged out and for some reason you could pick all the heroes ( with basic account ) Got to play Pudge mid :> it wasn't pretty .. then played a 80 minute long game on my main account where I was the only support / ward bitch, we just about won and stats did not get recorded >:|

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is this like diablo or WOW?

new hero looks cool. sure they arent recorded? just takes some time it seems sometimes i look at other peoples stats from the game and then it updates mine.

not like diablo or wow, more like a 5v5 team game where you have to destroy each others base by working together, buying things and levelling up

Placebo wrote: »
    is this like diablo or WOW?

Its not like either,

Its based off a Warcraft 3 Map called Defense of the Ancients, where each game consists of 5v5 players picking a hero and leveling up and getting gold for more items with the goal to destroy the others base.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

the retards are out in force today.

you have been warned

• Advertisement

Jazzy wrote: »
    the retards are out in force today.

you have been warned

Is this not everyday ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Is this not everyday ?