Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

pm'd yez both. cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Yoikes, need to be quicker!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Some e liquid for swaps if anyone is interested. I am interested in any vanilla custard/creme brulee. Cola yes, fruity yes, menthol not so much. aniseed or pernod flavour a huge no no, lol. Not really interested in anything from the liqua range.

25ml Liqua Cola, 18mg
    29ml Liqua mixed berry, 18ml
    27/28ml Wingnuts vampires kiss, 18mg
    9ml, moms and pops Paradise delight, 10mg

I also have a few bits that might suit someone as a sampler pack. If you have something to swap for this that would be fab if not i dont mind giving them to someone to try out in exchange for good karma. :-)
    5ml, Wingnuts Three stripes, 12mg
    5ml wingnuts Chocolate strawberry, 20mg
    4ml Wingnuts banana tart, 20mg gone
    2/3ml wingnuts extreme menthol, 20mg
    4ml, Pauls Orange rain, 12mg gone

All taken. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭acelt67

Some e liquid for swaps if anyone is interested. I am interested in any vanilla custard/creme brulee. Cola yes, fruity yes, menthol not so much. aniseed or pernod flavour a huge no no, lol. Not really interested in anything from the liqua range.

25ml Liqua Cola, 18mg
    29ml Liqua mixed berry, 18ml
    27/28ml Wingnuts vampires kiss, 18mg
    9ml, moms and pops Paradise delight, 10mg

I also have a few bits that might suit someone as a sampler pack. If you have something to swap for this that would be fab if not i dont mind giving them to someone to try out in exchange for good karma. :-)
    5ml, Wingnuts Three stripes, 12mg
    5ml wingnuts Chocolate strawberry, 20mg
    4ml Wingnuts banana tart, 20mg
    2/3ml wingnuts extreme menthol, 20mg
    4ml, Pauls Orange rain, 12mg

Hi,haven't tried any of the wingnuts or the liqua yet but wud luv to could swap you a three quarter full bottle of hangsen USA mix if you'd like?
    Regards

Forgot to mention its a 100ml bottle so approx 75ml of it left

• Advertisement

I dont like the tobacco flavours i am afraid... Sorry I thought i had put that i original post.
    Would be happy to post you a couple of the 4 or 5ml ones if there is something you fancy trying tho.

Grand I'd luv to try 4ml, Pauls Orange rain, 12mg and the banana tart if that's ok?PM me your PayPal email and I'll send you a few yoyos to cover postage etc.

No probs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

FOR SALE:
    eBaran Pro Dripper with 6 low res replacement heads.
    €35 includes PayPal fees and postage.
    20130910_210004_zps70960449.jpg

itaste vv V3.0 with 2 new iclear 16's. Used a couple of times to try out new liquid but its not really my thing.
    €35, including postage.

Z Atty Pro with the 2 keys, a little bit of kanthal wire and mesh. I dont have the the head space at the moment to get into rebuildables so I am selling this on so hopefully someone else can appreciate it.
    €60, includes postage. ZAP is sold.

• Advertisement

itaste vv V3.0 with 2 new iclear 16's. Used a couple of times to try out new liquid but its not really my thing.
    €35, including postage.

Z Atty Pro with the 2 keys, a little bit of kanthal wire and mesh. I dont have the the head space at the moment to get into rebuildables so I am selling this on so hopefully someone else can appreciate it.
    €60, includes postage. ZAP is sold.

Itaste vv €25 euro including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

Itaste vv €25 euro including postage.

Hi, Ill take the iTaste w/ iclears for e25 if it's still available? Thanks.

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi, Ill take the iTaste w/ iclears for e25 if it's still available? Thanks.
    Will pm you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

jamie72 wrote: »
    Cagey I really want to try trip hammer wham, but the postage always puts me off. Anything I can offer? What type of juices do you like?

Jamie, I don't know where you're looking at ordering your triphammer liquids from, but if you order direct from Tim on his website, postage to Ireland is usually somewhere between £3 and £5.

I've always wanted to try some of his 'stranger' flavours like the fizzy trifle but I was reluctant to order full bottles in case I didn't like them. I sent him an email asking if he did samples and he has agreed to make up a sampler pack of 5ml bottles for me. Five bottles, incl postage came in at around €20 but, once I find one or two I like, I'll be able to buy bigger bottles and get them a lot cheaper if I buy them directly from his website.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

I have these for sale or swap,they are just sitting there not gettin used.they'll be cleaned with new wicks and coils,ready to vape.
    Pm me if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

All concentrates and AgaS gone just Snake oil and red Liquorise left...... Anyone?
    aerosol wrote: »
    A few different tobacco concs, two fruity mixes. 50 mls ,12 mg Mt baker, Red Liquorise ( maybes 2/3 mls gone) 30 mls, 12 mg dr Stanley's Snake oil, just 2 drops missing. An AgaS great condition ( will through in some mesh n wire if needed)
    a32ba6cc3cdbfd5b117600beb1980758_zpscddecc7b.jpg
    9f46e9e6f6aff6b0f1421517ddfbc339_zps48bdc73a.jpg

I'm looking to swap for money or drippers or other concs/ juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Centauri19

All concentrates and AgaS gone just Snake oil and red Liquorise left...... Anyone?
    Hey aerosol,

What are you looking for, for the snake oil and red liquorise?

Would love to try them, dont have anything really special to swap, but could throw you a few quid if you wanted?

I have an unused drunker tank..?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

I have about 20ml Highbrow Strawberry lemonade and about 8ml of Swedish fish and 8ML mom and pops yum yum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Yogic wrote: »
    I have about 20ml Highbrow Strawberry lemonade and about 8ml of Swedish fish and 8ML mom and pops yum yum?

Would love to try the Highbrow Strawberry Lemonade, only vaping for a week and still searching for my goto juices!!.
    Cheers,
    Moo.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Would love to try the Highbrow Strawberry Lemonade, only vaping for a week and still searching for my goto juices!!.
    Cheers,
    Moo.

I'm looking to swap them Moolers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

I'm looking to swap them Moolers

Don't have much to swap (yet)!! Gladly pay you though.

Cheers,
    Moo

Thanks Yogic, I used to love both of them but find them to sickly now,ta anyway.

Centauri19 wrote: »
    Hey aerosol,

What are you looking for, for the snake oil and red liquorise?

Would love to try them, dont have anything really special to swap, but could throw you a few quid if you wanted?

I have an unused drunker tank..?

Not keen on the drunker tanks, Ill sell them if no swaps come up,ta

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Centauri19

Not keen on the drunker tanks, Ill sell them if no swaps come up,ta

Yeah me neither! Hence the attempt to swap! ;-)

For swapping I have the following (as said nowt special) :

The best shop (19mg)
    Hazelnut - 4ml
    Anise - 7ml
    Blackcurrant - 9ml
    Raspberry - 4nl
    Artic menthol - 8ml
    Marzipan - 8ml
    Mary jane - 9ml

Mom & pops (18mg)
    Coffee cream - 9ml
    Pear drop - 9ml
    Banana tart - 10ml

Highbrow
    Cinnamon 12mg - 29ml

Tjuice UK smokes 16mg - 10ml

Wingnuts Swedish fish 18mg - 10ml

Pauls (12mh)
    Oraiste baisteach 9ml
    Limeade 5ml
    Strawberry kick 4ml

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

iggy wrote: »
    FOR SALE:
    eBaran Pro Dripper with 6 low res replacement heads.
    €35 includes PayPal fees and postage.
    20130910_210004_zps70960449.jpg

I'll take this off ya if still available?

EDIT: Turns out I was too late - if anyone wants rid of a reasonably priced Ebaron ProDripper or Killer, giz a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

UsedToWait wrote: »

EDIT: Turns out I was too late - if anyone wants rid of a reasonably priced Ebaron ProDripper or Killer, giz a shout :)

I have a Killer that I'm not really using. Kind of need to sell it with the Salt and Pepper tank I got for it though. Have a bag of ready made coils for it also.

Make me an offer or I'll swap for something interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Ionised wrote: »
    I have a Killer that I'm not really using. Kind of need to sell it with the Salt and Pepper tank I got for it though. Have a bag of ready made coils for it also.

Make me an offer or I'll swap for something interesting!

Cheers, but I wouldn't be after the tank - kinda getting into dripping more now, and I have a Prive tank here..
    Would offer the same as I was going to pay for the prodripper & coils for just the Killer and coils if you're interested (€35 posted incl paypal fees)
    Ain't got nothin interesting to swap, unfortunately :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Cheers, but I wouldn't be after the tank - kinda getting into dripping more now, and I have a Prive tank here..
    Would offer the same as I was going to pay for the prodripper & coils for just the Killer and coils if you're interested (€35 posted incl paypal fees)
    Ain't got nothin interesting to swap, unfortunately :)

Sounds like a deal. I'm sure the tank will find a home.

I'll pm my PayPal so just throw me your details and I'll polish up the killer and post it off to you Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Hey all, Have my iTaste MVP for sale (original one) boxed, with one completely unused iClear16, and unused cable.
    It's in perfect nick bar a small scratch near the bottom.
    If I had to guess, it has been through, at most, 3 charge cycles. €25 to a good home. Kept it in glove box and never used it.
    Cheers,
    Q.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

I'd be interested quintron, where you based?

Advertisement