Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

The new Aleader X=Drip Sqounker from Vape Wild looks pretty good for 40 bucks....not in stock yet...

Supposed to be decent alright.. they do a regulated version also..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

This is one I couldn't resist at the price

https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_756859.html

It's on a canoe somewhere in the South China sea as we speak :(

This is what's remaining,price drop and extras on some !!!!

Voopoo Drag. €45. €40
    Lost Vape Triade. DNA 200. €80.**INCLUDING 3x18650's**
    Aspire Speeder. SOLD

Druga rda. €20.
    Wotofo Conqueror rta. €15.
    Aspire Atlantis 0.5 coil. €10.

Prices include postage,Paypal F&F or buyer covers Paypal fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

Found an unreal deal on EXO coils, half the price than most other places https://www.irishejuicedirect.ie/shop/vape-gear/coils/aspire-cleito-exo-coil/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Found an unreal deal on EXO coils, half the price than most other places https://www.irishejuicedirect.ie/shop/vape-gear/coils/aspire-cleito-exo-coil/

Does this fit a cleito? I know that might be a stupid question but looks a little short from the picture.

• Advertisement

Anyone have a Pico or similar single battery mod that you are looking to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Anyone have a Pico or similar single battery mod that you are looking to sell?

Minikin mini with 3 18500's

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Minikin mini with 3 18500's

Price??

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Any diy people with a bit of surplus 7.2 nic or pg/vg liquid for sale?
    Said id ask here first.
    Looking at giving the diy thing a bash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

This is what's remaining,price drop and extras on some !!!!

Voopoo Drag. €45. €40
    Lost Vape Triade. DNA 200. €80.**INCLUDING 3x18650's**
    Aspire Speeder. SOLD

Druga rda. €20.
    Wotofo Conqueror rta. €15.
    Aspire Atlantis 0.5 coil. €10.

Prices include postage,Paypal F&F or buyer covers Paypal fees.

What colour is the Drag Bill ???? ..any pics???

kingaaa wrote: »
    What colour is the Drag Bill ???? ..any pics???

Gunmetal is the colour I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 G320forsale

I recently bought a G320 kit but it doesn't suit my vaping. Anyone interested in buying this beast?

Anybody interested in a black Obs engine nano?

Only 1 month old. Just not using it and wouldnt mind trying something else.

I’d swap for either a Geekvape Medusa rdta or a Wotofo Conqueror rta if you’re interested.

I’d swap for either a Geekvape Medusa rdta or a Wotofo Conqueror rta if you’re interested.

Hmm i dont know much about the medusa. What are they like? What color is the one you would be swapping for?

Hmm i dont know much about the medusa. What are they like? What color is the one you would be swapping for?

Both very flavorful tanks, Medusa is black and Conqueror is ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Aspire exo bronze ?

jambofc wrote: »
    Aspire exo bronze ?

Dr Bill is taking it, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Sorry Mods pls move if in the wrong section but couldnt find a wanted section for ejuice;Am looking buy some 72nic some PG and VG if anyone has any to get me going on my first attempt at DIY,cheers... ..

• Advertisement

damon5 wrote: »
    Sorry Mods pls move if in the wrong section but couldnt find a wanted section for ejuice;Am looking buy some 72nic some PG and VG if anyone has any to get me going on my first attempt at DIY,cheers... ..

Posted same thing few days ago. I think anyone with 72 nic will only give it up if its prised from there dead hands lol.

Posted same thing few days ago. I think anyone with 72 nic will only give it up if its prised from there dead hands lol.

LOL ...... que sera sera :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

damon5 wrote:

There was a sale post on here a few pages back for 72mg nic.. If that fails just google some uk sites..

247music wrote: »
    There was a sale post on here a few pages back for 72mg nic.. If that fails just google some uk sites..

Cheers for that will have a look now i,m only looking for a liter or less whatever i can get my hands on,thought the uk sites cant post 72 nic to ireland and other EU countries,a forum member was selling some but he hasnt been on here for two weeks,cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

:D:D:D:D Funny you should say that,I have just booked & paid for my funeral yesterday & cremation in Cork,got a bargain for €2,500.
    I'll get my Brother on here & you are welcome to my Nic when the time comes:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Got a 1L bottle off Dark Star Vapour a few months ago, good price too. £37 for a liter of 72%.

Cheers for that will have a look now i,m only looking for a liter or less whatever i can get my hands on,thought the uk sites cant post 72 nic to ireland and other EU countries,a forum member was selling some but he hasnt been on here for two weeks,cheers.

Have you tried these using Parcel Motel

http://www.nicotineuk.co.uk/product/500mleunicotine

http://everythingliquid.co.uk/product-category/nicotine/pg-based-nicotine/

Dont use Parcel Motel had a lot of hastle with them a while back,very odd phrasing and attitude in

some emails that put up a red flag...

Sorry it was paypal i had the problems with before,ordered on a uk site earlier for some stuff and filled out the form with parcel motel directions after just joining them.I gave my credit card details,when it came to payment the shagging thing didnt come up with my credit card to pay but went straight into paypal payment that screwed everything off so back to square one,any help why this happens much appreciated..

Blackgator wrote: »
    Got a 1L bottle off Dark Star Vapour a few months ago, good price too. £37 for a liter of 72%.

Was that before or after the EU put the boot in,that is a very good price altight...
    p.s just went onto DarkStars website and when i chose 1 litre from the drop down menu and add to the basket this comes up..

This Area is Accessible to Business Customers Only

If you are a Business Customer, Please Click Here to Login .......

As far as i know there was no restriction made on sales over 10ml from one registered buiseness to another....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Dont use Parcel Motel had a lot of hastle with them a while back,very odd phrasing and attitude in some emails that put up a red flag...

Used them for years, only ever had issues over christmas where theres an understandable backlog sometimes. There was some controversy over christmas with some people as well, receiving the wrong packages or none at all. Happens when demand outstrips scale sometimes. Personally never had significant issues though.
    Was that before or after the EU put the boot in,that is a very good price altight...
    p.s just went onto DarkStars website and when i chose 1 litre from the drop down menu and add to the basket this comes up..

This Area is Accessible to Business Customers Only

If you are a Business Customer, Please Click Here to Login .......

As far as i know there was no restriction made on sales over 10ml from one registered buiseness to another....

Maybe try these guys with a UK delivery address like parcel motel etc. http://everythingliquid.co.uk/shop/pg-based-liquid-nicotine-72mg/

Advertisement