Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

PM gone yds.

I got that Doc...Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

corsav6 wrote: »
    Can't beat that price, thanks for the heads up.

What sort of atomizers would I need for that set up?
    Where could I buy one?
    Clueless as to how to DIY one

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

Selling Odis o-atty 70
    Psyclone kryten 50

Willl sell both for €100

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Gearbest seem to be great for everyone but me :confused: Anytime I order, no matter what it is, or what options I choose, I'll be at least 3 weeks before I see it. Then I see other people say they often get their order in just over a week :mad: screw you GB :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Glebee

I find gearbest is great if you can afford to order and then forget about it. It turns up three weeks later, happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭leche solara

Gearbest seem to be great for everyone but me :confused: Anytime I order, no matter what it is, or what options I choose, I'll be at least 3 weeks before I see it. Then I see other people say they often get their order in just over a week :mad: screw you GB :D

3 weeks!. Lucky you. I've rarely got anything from them quicker than 5 weeks and frequently need to open a case to query where my item is. Once I do this the item magically arrives within the next 2 days.

3 weeks!. Lucky you. I've rarely got anything from them quicker than 5 weeks and frequently need to open a case to query where my item is. Once I do this the item magically arrives within the next 2 days.

At least 3 weeks, often 4-5. I have seen people on FB or Vape forums claim they get their orders within 10 days regularly. Bah .. .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

At least 3 weeks, often 4-5. I have seen people on FB or Vape forums claim they get their orders within 10 days regularly. Bah .. .

Gearbest in general are woefully slow, fastest I've gotten anything from China was 8 days from Fastech using the Ireland Express option.

Gearbest in general are woefully slow, fastest I've gotten anything from China was 8 days from Fastech using the Ireland Express option.

I haven't tried FT in years, I got caught with customs last time I did buy there, it was a cheap speedlight, ok, it cost €50 and ended up almost €80 with charges which was still a lot cheaper than a Nikon flash ... I could live with that but, customs took near 3 weeks, on top of the 3 FT took to deliver initially, before releasing it. That turned me off them and I started using GB. though also slow I have never had to deal with customs buying through them. Would you say FT are more reliable now with the newer postage options?

I quit using GB altogether, couldn't be bothered waiting anything upto 5 weeks, if I get anything now it's off FT and using that Ireland Express option the fastest was 8 and the slowest was 11 days. Having said that it's usually only stuff like cotton,wire, tools, or such that I'd get off them. Mods,tanks,drippers and batteries I go with Greyhaze in the UK, very competitive with the drop in Sterling and I've a few Loyalty points built up which keeps me there and a 10 per cent discount code, POTV10, if your ever getting anything off them.

• Advertisement

I quit using GB altogether, couldn't be bothered waiting anything upto 5 weeks, if I get anything now it's off FT and using that Ireland Express option the fastest was 8 and the slowest was 11 days. Having said that it's usually only stuff like cotton,wire, tools, or such that I'd get off them. Mods,tanks,drippers and batteries I go with Greyhaze in the UK, very competitive with the drop in Sterling and I've a few Loyalty points built up which keeps me there and a 10 per cent discount code, POTV10, if your ever getting anything off them.

Nice, I'll certainly give hem a try a some point. Having a sneaky peek on FT atm :P

I was wrong about when I last used them it seems, I got my Mage RTA there last year, can't remember how long it took though

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Aspire black Pockex new in box, unused. Not my kind of vape. Open to swap or offers

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Crown 3 on sale at vapewild.eu at the min for 23 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

5 x 1 Liter Vape Base 50/50 VGPG 12mg/ml --- €30 each

4 x 1 Liter Vape Base VG (86.5%) 12mg/ml --- €30 each

expire date is 11/18

Will need to be posted with parcel motel or anpost

https://i.imgur.com/1Hvutf7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'd be up for 2 of these to replenish my dwindling supplies. Would you post to me? (I'm in Malahide)

Ionised wrote: »
    I'd be up for 2 of these to replenish my dwindling supplies. Would you post to me? (I'm in Malahide)

Yes,should be able to,I'll PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kmurray

4 x 1 Liter Vape Base VG (86.5%) 12mg/ml --- €30 each

expire date is 11/18

Will load pics later

I would be interested in the VG where are you based?

kmurray wrote: »
    I would be interested in the VG where are you based?

I'll PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hiya Doc,
    I'll take the Aegis off you....

Hiya Doc, I'll take the Aegis off you....

Pm gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Aegis is sold, I'll trade 3 tanks for a decent mod if anyone is interested. :)

any interest in a kylin doc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Flash sale on Gearbest

Just picked up one of these for €18 inc shipping, same kit is over double that on FT.

https://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_595179.html?wid=21

Well mine has arrived in Dublin so I expect it to be delivered Monday or Tuesday :)

Let's hope there's no hold up at Athlone mail centre ;)

jambofc wrote: »
    any interest in a kylin doc ?

I had one jambo and I didn't get on too well with it,found it to be a leaky soab :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Anyone interested in a tesla 150w touchscreen? Has a small crack at the edge of the glass but it doesn't cover the screen.
    Pm if interested and I'll send pics. I'll throw in 2 new vtc4's, he4's or 25r's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I had one jambo and I didn't get on too well with it,found it to be a leaky soab :(

Any interest in a Smok Baby Beast or Aspire Cleito?

Both boxed and in perfect nick with all the bits minus coils.

Venom wrote:
    Any interest in a Smok Baby Beast or Aspire Cleito?

Big fan of Cleito's, definitely interested.

Big fan of Cleito's, definitely interested.

Still got that Ammit 25?

Venom wrote:
    Still got that Ammit 25?

Yep.... Swap???

Yep.... Swap???

Works for me mate :)

• Advertisement

Venom wrote:
    Works for me mate