Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I'll pm you later after work

Awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Big fan of Cleito's, definitely interested.

It's my everyday tank too Doc, great little tank. And the 120w for €6 before tpd was a steal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

corsav6 wrote: »
    It's my everyday tank too Doc, great little tank. And the 120w for €6 before tpd was a steal :)

The 2ML tank crap really bugs me. The BS on 10ML juice bottles, there is at least some screwed up think of the children logic behind it but tank size is a total joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Fasttech

TWEET10 gives you 10% off until 7th Oct. (COUNTRY5 for 5% afterwards until end of Oct)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭125 Lime St

5 x 1 Liter Vape Base 50/50 VGPG 12mg/ml --- €30 €25 each

4 x 1 Liter Vape Base VG (86.5%) 12mg/ml --- €30 €25 each

expire date is 11/18

Will need to be posted with parcel motel or anpost

https://i.imgur.com/1Hvutf7.jpg

Still available & I reduced the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Flash sale on Gearbest

Just picked up one of these for €18 inc shipping, same kit is over double that on FT.

https://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_595179.html?wid=21

I ended my boycott of GB for this bargain.

Every man has his price I guess..

Arrived yesterday.
    Serious mod.
    Could also double as a handy murder weapon it's that heavy.
    Haven't tried the supplied tank, but fits my usual (nautilus 2) perfect..

Thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Still available & I reduced the price

Hi getting back into vaping so am interested in 1 ltr of 50vg 50pg thats at 12nic to work from.Now i,m barely getting away with 18nic so how could i increase it to 18 working with smaller amounts of base etc say 100ml at a time,cheers...

You good at math?

((volume1xstrength1)+(volume2xstrength2))/(volume1+volume2)

What strength is the nicotine you'll be adding

You good at math?

((volume1xstrength1)+(volume2xstrength2))/(volume1+volume2)

Sorry hav,nt the foggiest could you reply in so called laymans terms it would be much appreciated,cheers ...

• Advertisement

Sorry as a newbe i,m looking for the answer as to how i can increase the nic from 12 to 18nic

Ok,dont think it will be worth your while,unless you had some strong nicotine already

Ok,dont think it will be worth your while,unless you had some strong nicotine already

ok is that nic level more suitable to the lesser ohm end of the scale the likes of sub-ohm resistance tank and has sub-ohm resistance coils!

I just use 1.2ohm ssocc kangers,i was on 18mg,but couldnt get that for a while & had to move down to 12mg

In other words can you get a nice throat hit,flavour,vapour from under 1ohm,always led to believe bigger ohms was better ......

I just use 1.2ohm ssocc kangers,i was on 18mg,but couldnt get that for a while & had to move down to 12mg

How did you find the transition from the 18 to 12 nic...

You notice it for a week or two,feels grand then

You notice it for a week or two,feels grand then

OK will try to send you a PM,,

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Have two more bottles of bomp pop up for trade. 150ml 3mg. Both havent been opened.

Im half way through another bottle and Im not going to get around to using the other two.

Same as before, im looking to trade for 3mg or lower if possible. Ideally desert/pastry flavours etc
    Can be a diy mix of your own either Im not to fussed, just like to try some other flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

damon5 wrote: »
    In other words can you get a nice throat hit,flavour,vapour from under 1ohm,always led to believe bigger ohms was better ......

Bigger ohms can be better for the throat hit,everything all depends on what tank you have & also MTL/DL/liquid & size of coil.
    The bigger coils like 1.6/1.8 is for MTL with a high nic strength,the more PG you have will give you a better TH.
    The lower ohms is mainly for DL vaping 6mg nic or lower,certain juices will give you an excellent TH & others will just satisfy you,that's why I have so many tanks with different flavours,some of my juices will not give me a good TH,they just give me a nice taste,if I need a fix I hit the tank with the best TH,could be a MTL or DL,I bought a load of juices 6 months ago which were going very cheap,I opened one up yesterday http://e-smokeireland.com/product/sloop/ it cost me €4 for 100ml/6mg/80vg,I used a subtank & it is the best TH I have ever tried,you just have to be lucky sometimes.
    Mixing your own is great if you have your own Nic 72% & mixing at 6mg or lower.
    If you do not have your own NIC 72%,you can buy weaker Nic to mix at 6mg or lower.To mix your own with a high Nic strength like 18mg it will cost you a small fortune by buying those 10ml Nic bottles,you would be better off buying liquid with your Nic strength already mixed.
    That ready mix 50/50 12mg which I put you onto will be grand for a TH using MTL,if it's not enough TH with 1.6 coils,your'e buggered.
    Using it with DL vaping with lower ohm coils can be a harsh TH,I use 12mg juices which I got cheap for DL but I pick a soft flavour (not fruit or citrus) like bakery concentrates & that cuts out the harsh TH & gives me a nice TH.

For most of my MTL tanks,I buy 18mg juices for only a pound a bottle,if you didn't like one,just bin it https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/basket I buy 30+ bottles at a time,when I first bought from them,I bought the whole range including the high VG ones,on my next order,I knew what I wanted to order,I dumped about 5 bottles I didn't like,so I wasted a fiver:D:D

If you decide on that mixed 50/50 12mg,make sure you get a citrus or menthol type flavour concentrate to mix with it,those flavours will bump up the taste for a decent TH at 1.6/1.8 coil.

• Advertisement

Bigger ohms can be better for the throat hit,everything all depends on what tank you have & also MTL/DL/liquid & size of coil.
    The bigger coils like 1.6/1.8 is for MTL with a high nic strength,the more PG you have will give you a better TH.
    The lower ohms is mainly for DL vaping 6mg nic or lower,certain juices will give you an excellent TH & others will just satisfy you,that's why I have so many tanks with different flavours,some of my juices will not give me a good TH,they just give me a nice taste,if I need a fix I hit the tank with the best TH,could be a MTL or DL,I bought a load of juices 6 months ago which were going very cheap,I opened one up yesterday http://e-smokeireland.com/product/sloop/ it cost me €4 for 100ml/6mg/80vg,I used a subtank & it is the best TH I have ever tried,you just have to be lucky sometimes.
    Mixing your own is great if you have your own Nic 72% & mixing at 6mg or lower.
    If you do not have your own NIC 72%,you can buy weaker Nic to mix at 6mg or lower.To mix your own with a high Nic strength like 18mg it will cost you a small fortune by buying those 10ml Nic bottles,you would be better off buying liquid with your Nic strength already mixed.
    That ready mix 50/50 12mg which I put you onto will be grand for a TH using MTL,if it's not enough TH with 1.6 coils,your'e buggered.
    Using it with DL vaping with lower ohm coils can be a harsh TH,I use 12mg juices which I got cheap for DL but I pick a soft flavour (not fruit or citrus) like bakery concentrates & that cuts out the harsh TH & gives me a nice TH.

For most of my MTL tanks,I buy 18mg juices for only a pound a bottle,if you didn't like one,just bin it https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/basket I buy 30+ bottles at a time,when I first bought from them,I bought the whole range including the high VG ones,on my next order,I knew what I wanted to order,I dumped about 5 bottles I didn't like,so I wasted a fiver:D:D

If you decide on that mixed 50/50 12mg,make sure you get a citrus or menthol type flavour concentrate to mix with it,those flavours will bump up the taste for a decent TH at 1.6/1.8 coil.

Thanks a lot for all the info,i,ll get there in the end,much appreciated.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Have two more bottles of bomp pop up for trade. 150ml 3mg. Both havent been opened.

Im half way through another bottle and Im not going to get around to using the other two.

Same as before, im looking to trade for 3mg or lower if possible. Ideally desert/pastry flavours etc
    Can be a diy mix of your own either Im not to fussed, just like to try some other flavours.

have circa 100mls of BCB Donut 0mg.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

**TRADE**

Wotofo Conqueror, ss,boxed, perfect condition.

Aspire Cleito,ss,new 0.4 coil,boxed with extras.

Aspire Atlantis,ss,new 0.5 coil with about half a tank of juice gone through it.

Will trade the above for a good quality RTA or RDTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

have circa 100mls of BCB Donut 0mg.....

I will have to give that one a miss im afraid. Tried it before and wasnt keen on it to be honest.

Thought I would like it cause I generally love donut type juices. Sorry.

All for sale folks.

Lavabox DNA75. No box. €SOLD.
    Voopoo Drag. €45.
    Lost Vape Triade. DNA 200. €80.**INCLUDING 3x18650's**
    Aspire Speeder. €50.

Coilart Azeroth rta. €20. ON HOLD
    Geekvape Ammit 25 rta. €20. ON HOLD
    Druga rda. €20.
    Wotofo Conqueror rta. €15.
    Aspire Cleito. 0.4 coil included. €SOLD
    Aspire Atlantis 0.5 coil. €10.

Sale only. No trades. If anyone wants photos or more info drop me a pm. Price on everything includes postage. PayPal F&F or you pay the fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

All for sale folks.

Lavabox DNA75. No box. €SOLD. Voopoo Drag. €45. Lost Vape Triade. DNA 200. €80. Aspire Speeder. €50.

Coilart Azeroth rta. €20. ON HOLD Geekvape Ammit 25 rta. €20. ON HOLD Druga rda. €20. Wotofo Conqueror rta. €15. Aspire Cleito. 0.4 coil included. €15. Aspire Atlantis 0.5 coil. €10.

Sale only. No trades. If anyone wants photos or more info drop me a pm. Price on everything includes postage. PayPal F&F or you pay the fees.

Spotted something bill you want bill? :)

247music wrote: »
    Spotted something bill you want bill? :)

Not really, I’m thinning the herd and getting to enjoy that mech squonker to such an extent that it never leaves my hand and maybe just maybe another on the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Not really, I’m thinning the herd and getting to enjoy that mech squonker to such an extent that it never leaves my hand and maybe just maybe another on the way

Which mech squonker?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Not really, I’m thinning the herd and getting to enjoy that mech squonker to such an extent that it never leaves my hand and maybe just maybe another on the way

Dammit.. not what i wanted to hear bill :) you dont really want it...stop lying to yourself!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Not really, I’m thinning the herd and getting to enjoy that mech squonker to such an extent that it never leaves my hand and maybe just maybe another on the way :)

The new Aleader X=Drip Sqounker from Vape Wild looks pretty good for 40 bucks....not in stock yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3zBTs4lBr8&t=0s

Advertisement