Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Hey Doc,how about €15 for the version 1 subby

Yours YDS;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Yours YDS;)

Thanks Doc,PM me the usual

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Sorry my bad, ment 8 mods LOL

Ahh thats ok so,you had me worried there for a minute:D:D

Sorry my bad, ment 8 mods LOL

You need more :D:D:D:D
    How about an Innokin Itaste 134 for €40

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Someone buy a Coolfire II and go through an airport :D

cool_fire_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

You need more :D:D:D:D
    How about an Innokin Itaste 134 for €40

I actually had one of those but didn't like it, looked cool but very heavy I thought

No chance Trond,mine is rocking with a big Nauty...LOL

I actually had one of those but didn't like it, looked cool but very heavy I thought

Not even using mine,I thought of it today after seeing Grimmgreen's vlog video about retro vaping,must pull it out again & fit something on it,did you know that these 134's can do sub ohming,I was amazed,I found out by accidentally putting the wrong atty on :D:D

Didn't know that but remember it not having much adjustment.
    Have a Tesla VW for retro style vaping :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Didn't know that but remember it not having much adjustment.
    Have a Tesla VW for retro style vaping :-)

Vaping is moving on so quickly, my stingray x is retro.

It's still the mutt's nuts though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

mrplop wrote:
    I've got a Youde Zephyrus (no pictures right at the minute) don't have the stock coil that was included but everything else is there including the RBA section, I'm not really a dual coil kind of guy and I've found the deck too small to build for my failing eyesight - it's a pretty decent tank but not for me. I'm looking for €25 or something along the same lines to trade.

Any interest in a trade for a rose v2 with Pallas stumpy kit and spare ceramic cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

247music wrote: »
    Any interest in a trade for a rose v2 with Pallas stumpy kit and spare ceramic cup?

Got one mate - used to love it but now I'm not overly keen on it - pants airflow...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bINNIe23

Hi Dr Bill,

If the Goblin Mini is still available, i will definitely take this off you. Please let me know?

Kind Regards,
    Vince Yip

Folks I'm going back to basics,mechs and rda's for a couple of reasons but basically in order to conserve juice and reduce on maintenance time.At the moment I'm going through somewhere between 20/25ml daily on some of my setups so I'm pulling back from the technology and hence this sale.

Evic VT Black including Ego One Mega,CLR ti coil,rebuildable and unused.Boxed with all extras. €75.GONE

Evic VT White,as above. €75.

Innokin Coolfire 4,boxed with extras. €35.
    GONE
    IPV Mini 2 70W, paint is scratched but working 100%,includes black silicone sleeve. €30.GONE

Delta 2 with RBA,boxed,extras. €30.GONE

Kanger Subtank Mini,RBA (Version 1) Spare tank, No box. €20.
    GONE
    Orchid V4 RTA,No box, €15.

Goblin Mini RTA,Boxed with spare tank,drip dip etc. €25.GONE

All prices include postage and everything is in good or as new condition.
    Any questions send me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Bah I wanted an evic vt in black, missed it by an hour.
    Could be tempted by the white, it was my second choice.
    Went and spent my vape budget on FT (iStick TC, Triton and preorder iPV D2) the other day too. Vaping is a nightmare!
    Would you be interested at €65?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Didihno wrote: »
    Bah I wanted an evic vt in black, missed it by an hour.
    Could be tempted by the white, it was my second choice.
    Went and spent my vape budget on FT (iStick TC, Triton and preorder iPV D2) the other day too. Vaping is a nightmare!
    Would you be interested at €65?

That looks interesting .

jonski wrote: »
    That looks interesting .
    Yeah and dirt cheap too. Its a preorder so reviews should be out before FT get it in (Hopefully!).
    I liked the look of this evic one, but to be honest it fell from a must have to eh...maybe I'll pick one up much later when its not €95, which is just way out of whack with the competition it seems.

bINNIe23 wrote:
    If the Goblin Mini is still available, i will definitely take this off you. Please let me know?

Sorry the Goblin is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

2x Fasttech kayfun lites. one black, one silver including nano tanks, full plastic tanks, bell caps and some spares. These have been drilled out a bit on the airflow hole and also dremmeled on the juice channels. Selling cause i don't use them anymore and i'd rather someone did. 25 yoyos inc postage to ireland

IMAG0045.jpg

Aspire Nautilus Mini
    Boxed, 4 spare 1.8ohm coils. Also the Nautilus mini steel wire covered tank section, the spider web one not the c@ck and balls one.
    €20

Fasttech Orchid V4 (phillips screws in deck not allen key grubs), with nano kit and 4 extra replacement plastic 'window' sections.
    €15

Batteries: (note - I know batteries may be preferred to be new but these are as described and none have ever been sub ohmed on because I only started that recently and have a fleet of Samsungs and 'Sonys' for that.)

5 or 6 Purple Efest 18650 35A nipple top batteries.
    All Irish bought, less than a year old and only a couple have had some use, while others next to no use (though I keep them all charged). No exact date only got into the habit of writing dates on the batteries recently. These batteries are grand I must say, no issues at all. They get no warmer than samsungs or 'sonys' and battery life is as good as the so-called named brands. The only issue I have with them is they are ever so slightly longer than others and therefore I'd only recommend them for mods that can take them. For example in my stingray they are too long leaving loads of thread visible on the button end and the plastic cover at the bottom of the battery is too 'closed' for the stingray sized switch contact (I pared back a bit of this plastic on a couple so these are the ones that have had use). Also too tight a fit for my Cloupor minis. However the Nemesis is fine, as is the Provari and Slug Mod. Basically if your mod fits flat tops tightly these are not for you. €15 the lot.

Two AW IMR 18650 10A nipple top batteries. Over a year old. No issues, just don't use them anymore (and haven't for at least 6 months, though I keep them charged).
    Free to a good home.

Two iStick 20w about a year old.
    Silver: Threads maybe starting to go.
    Black: Fine.
    Both have pocket scuffs and were well used.
    Both will be packed in the same box, with whatever leads etc I have.
    Back-ups or starter vaper material really. Say €20 for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Didihno wrote: »
    Aspire Nautilus Mini
    Boxed, 4 spare 1.8ohm coils. Also the Nautilus mini steel wire covered tank section, the spider web one not the c@ck and balls one.
    €20

Fasttech Orchid V4 (phillips screws in deck not allen key grubs), with nano kit and 4 extra replacement plastic 'window' sections.
    €15

Batteries: (note - I know batteries may be preferred to be new but these are as described and none have ever been sub ohmed on because I only started that recently and have a fleet of Samsungs and 'Sonys' for that.)

5 or 6 Purple Efest 18650 35A nipple top batteries.
    All Irish bought, less than a year old and only a couple have had some use, while others next to no use (though I keep them all charged). No exact date only got into the habit of writing dates on the batteries recently. These batteries are grand I must say, no issues at all. They get no warmer than samsungs or 'sonys' and battery life is as good as the so-called named brands. The only issue I have with them is they are ever so slightly longer than others and therefore I'd only recommend them for mods that can take them. For example in my stingray they are too long leaving loads of thread visible on the button end and the plastic cover at the bottom of the battery is too 'closed' for the stingray sized switch contact (I pared back a bit of this plastic on a couple so these are the ones that have had use). Also too tight a fit for my Cloupor minis. However the Nemesis is fine, as is the Provari and Slug Mod. Basically if your mod fits flat tops tightly these are not for you. €15 the lot.

Two AW IMR 18650 10A nipple top batteries. Over a year old. No issues, just don't use them anymore (and haven't for at least 6 months, though I keep them charged).
    Free to a good home.

Two iStick 20w about a year old.
    Silver: Threads maybe starting to go.
    Black: Fine.
    Both have pocket scuffs and were well used.
    Both will be packed in the same box, with whatever leads etc I have.
    Back-ups or starter vaper material really. Say €20 for both.

I'd take the iSticks off your hands.

• Advertisement

@morritty, pm sent mate.

mrplop wrote:
    Got one mate - used to love it but now I'm not overly keen on it - pants airflow...

No Hassle man, Airflow sucks alright but flavour is the business..

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Folks I'm going back to basics,mechs and rda's for a couple of reasons but basically in order to conserve juice and reduce on maintenance time.At the moment I'm going through somewhere between 20/25ml daily on some of my setups so I'm pulling back from the technology and hence this sale.

Evic VT Black including Ego One Mega,CLR ti coil,rebuildable and unused.Boxed with all extras. €75.GONE

Evic VT White,as above. €75.

Innokin Coolfire 4,boxed with extras. €35.
    GONE
    IPV Mini 2 70W, paint is scratched but working 100%,includes black silicone sleeve. €30.GONE

Delta 2 with RBA,boxed,extras. €30.GONE

Kanger Subtank Mini,RBA (Version 1) Spare tank, No box. €20.
    GONE
    Orchid V4 RTA,No box, €15.

Goblin Mini RTA,Boxed with spare tank,drip dip etc. €25.GONE

All prices include postage and everything is in good or as new condition.
    Any questions send me a pm.

is the evic white and the orchid still available Bill

thevaper wrote:
    is the evic white and the orchid still available Bill

Just the Orchid left.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Just the Orchid left.

Ah to late for the mod. I was going to make you an offer on both.
    I will hold out for your next SALE lol
    Thanks anyway

thevaper wrote:
    Thanks anyway[/QUOTE

No probsðŸ‘Â

thevaper wrote: »
    Thanks anyway

It's 58usd on my vapourstore since this afternoon so even with postage you would have a very decent price

Looking for a blue skin for a vaporshark Dna40 if anyone has one they would like to sell?

If not sold come Thursday I'll take those Allan or alternatively if you want to swap for a couple 100 mls of liquids
    Allan45121 wrote: »
    2x Fasttech kayfun lites. one black, one silver including nano tanks, full plastic tanks, bell caps and some spares. These have been drilled out a bit on the airflow hole and also dremmeled on the juice channels. Selling cause i don't use them anymore and i'd rather someone did. 25 yoyos inc postage to ireland

IMAG0045.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

If not sold come Thursday I'll take those Allan or alternatively if you want to swap for a couple 100 mls of liquids

Hey man, i'd do you a swap for some of your cola/red astaire/fruity stuff? it was 6mg if i remember?

Advertisement