Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Electronic Cigarettes - An Introduction, FAQs, links and other helpful info.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I never heard of them,I have been through their site,it seems to me that it is just a very weak ecig to suit somebody that doesn't smoke.I can't imagine getting a good nicotine hit from them,I might be wrong but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

This is the list of Irish vendors that a lot of us use,most are next day delivery if your order is in early and some of them have discount codes.

http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nicavero1234

Hi I actually found Nyx CigE on google like a month ago and I bought a Pro Kit off them.
    I’ve used other ecigs and the nicotine hit hasn’t been that good but I can honestly say Nyx CigE is the best I’ve had.
    I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to try e-cigarettes but don’t like the look of the vaping devices!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 interested beaver

Thank you guys,

@nicavero1234 How do the Nyx CigE ecigs work? They look like normally cigarettes, How do you put the eliquid into them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nicavero1234

@interestedbeaver They are very simple to use. You don’t have to buy eliquid and pour it in yourself. You buy cartridges off their website which come pre packed with the liquid nicotine so all you have to do is screw the cartridge onto the battery!

That’s what I love about them, they’re the same size as a cigarette and they look quite cool. The top of the ecig lights blue when your smoking it as well. They’re perfect if you don’t want to be messing around with eliquid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I can't find any reviews for these nyx cige anywhere.

They are way overpriced too, €60 for their pro kit, the same thing from blu is only around €35 including delivery from the uk.
    http://www.blucigs.co.uk/kits/premium

Keep in mind if you buy either of these the refills are pretty expensive compared to buying bottles of juice and filling your own, and you will have to get a few packs when you order.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Interested Beaver... If you have your heart set on cigalikes, get smoke green. They are Irish and have stalls in shopping centres/ newsagents up and down the country. Tastes nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Interested Beaver... If you have your heart set on cigalikes, get smoke green. They are Irish and have stalls in shopping centres/ newsagents up and down the country. Tastes nice too.

They don't have a charging case though, I wouldn't like to be out and about with only 2 150mah batteries to keep me going. I'd be worried bringing just 1 650mah ego.

Could be fine though, never tried any cigalike myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Nicavero, how incredibly public spirited of you, registering with boards just to share your experience with an e-cigs company.

You wouldn't happen to be connected to them by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

@interestedbeaver They are very simple to use. You don’t have to buy eliquid and pour it in yourself. You buy cartridges off their website which come pre packed with the liquid nicotine so all you have to do is screw the cartridge onto the battery!

That’s what I love about them, they’re the same size as a cigarette and they look quite cool. The top of the ecig lights blue when your smoking it as well. They’re perfect if you don’t want to be messing around with eliquid!

3095.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

O.k. relax guys. I've been keeping an eye on things and colour me suspicious but we'll leave it at that assuming it ends here. I do hope it's not some elaborate double-act though.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Hey everyone

Question - my Ecig (Vaping Gold) has started acting up.
    Recently is has starting flashing 3 times and am not getting a "pull" /vapour.
    it is fully charged, full of liquid - but this just randomly happens and started last week.

Is it a sign I need new parts?

Thanks.

Sounds like your atty needs changing,the flashing of the light means charging or errors in your coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

SMJSF wrote: »
    Hey everyone

Question - my Ecig (Vaping Gold) has started acting up.
    Recently is has starting flashing 3 times and am not getting a "pull" /vapour.
    it is fully charged, full of liquid - but this just randomly happens and started last week.

Is it a sign I need new parts?

Thanks.

You have a short, could be the clearo coil is fubared or it could be the center pin is shorting. Try a new clearo or attie and if it's still shorting clean the connections well with some paper towel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

..Mod - please don't quote spam...

No.

Advertisement