Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

1356787

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭ tommy2bad


    Iv asked in Londiss ( is that the plural of londis? ) outside of Dublin, Kilkenny to be exact and they never heard of e-cigs.
    Ecirettesolutions send your reps out the country before this is all they'll stock
    http://www.jasperandjasper.com/product_info.php?cPath=456&products_id=2596


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭ stevenmu


    Londii?

    :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ achieve


    tommy2bad wrote: »
    Iv asked in Londiss ( is that the plural of londis? ) outside of Dublin, Kilkenny to be exact and they never heard of e-cigs.
    Ecirettesolutions send your reps out the country before this is all they'll stock
    http://www.jasperandjasper.com/product_info.php?cPath=456&products_id=2596

    This disposable ecig is also sold in the village I live in Galway. I note that this company also do starter kits and prefiled cartomizers. Overall, I think this has to be welcomed, if it is a way to move people away from smoking to vaping. I started on a shop disposable 4 months, saw the light and now have enough other products bought to last me the rest of the year and more...........


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ Stealthirl


    Stealthirl wrote: »
    Used www.vaporcaststore.com,they haveant got delivery set up for Ireland yet but there working on it. Very prompt email reply and there also on twitter @vaporcast
    Delivery was just under a week from the US :eek:

    these guys also do a podcast thats well worth checking out

    they now have Irish shipping :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ Bubba9


    There's a kiosk in front of Tesco in the Paul St Shopping Centre in Cork that sells mostly used phones but he also has e-liquid...30 ml bottles USA Mix, etc. He also has disposables and other bits and bobs but the guy was dealing with a customer so I didn't get a chance to chat with him to see what else he had. Not much there but it might be handy if someone in the area ran out of juice or a charger at the weekend.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ Elevelyn


    Bubba9 wrote: »
    There's a kiosk in front of Tesco in the Paul St Shopping Centre in Cork that sells mostly used phones but he also has e-liquid...30 ml bottles USA Mix, etc. He also has disposables and other bits and bobs but the guy was dealing with a customer so I didn't get a chance to chat with him to see what else he had. Not much there but it might be handy if someone in the area ran out of juice or a charger at the weekend.

    Saw that too, he has batteries and carts too. when i asked him what he had he wouldn't help me, just told me to bring whatever device i had and he would find stuff for it :confused: wouldn't show me anything


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭ tommy2bad


    just told me to bring whatever device i had and he would find stuff for it wouldn't show me anything
    Thats a new sales technique.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar


    recessions are a great time for experimenting with new methods of customer service


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar


    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlZnGjZRjO_UdGo3VVlnVHY0VExZLVd5aDkwUEJEZXc#gid=1

    handy spreadsheet if youre trying to figure out cartomiser ohms and voltages and.. such


  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ flids.utd


    Stealthirl wrote: »
    they now have Irish shipping :D
    How much was shipping from U.S? I've used some sites where the shipping starts at $30 upwards so only any good for large orders,
    I was on the mailing list for stock to come in from Irish Vapers, but they seem to of took alot of products off their site, must be just selling of the stock they have left:confused:


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ mndgz


    How much does it work out a day if your using all those refillable bits and pieces?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar


    you mean e-cigs in general?


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭ tommy2bad


    mndgz wrote: »
    How much does it work out a day if your using all those refillable bits and pieces?

    'Bout 1.50 maybe 2 euro, can be less could be more.
    DIY juice and DCC cartos, vaping 3ml a day 1 euro. 4 or 5 ml Dekang and LR cartos could go to 2 .50.

    Depends on how much you use it and how long a carto lasts, I get two days out of a 1.40 carto and diy the juice so I'm comming out about 7.50 a week.
    Dcc carts last maybe 5 days and cost 2 euro, Dekang juice costs 15 euro for 50ml, so about 1euro for 3 ml.
    Cheap as chips compared cigs.


  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ mndgz


    tommy2bad wrote: »
    'Bout 1.50 maybe 2 euro, can be less could be more.
    DIY juice and DCC cartos, vaping 3ml a day 1 euro. 4 or 5 ml Dekang and LR cartos could go to 2 .50.

    Depends on how much you use it and how long a carto lasts, I get two days out of a 1.40 carto and diy the juice so I'm comming out about 7.50 a week.
    Dcc carts last maybe 5 days and cost 2 euro, Dekang juice costs 15 euro for 50ml, so about 1euro for 3 ml.
    Cheap as chips compared cigs.

    I was just thinking...I am using GreenSmoke for over a year now...they work out at around 3 quid a day and no fiddling about, way handier...turns out not that much more expensive either ;)


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar


    way less battery life, vapour, flavour and juice selection though

    but if it works for you then that's the important thing


  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ mndgz


    way less battery life, vapour, flavour and juice selection though

    but if it works for you then that's the important thing

    As regards battery life / vapour amount / flavour I tried Jasper Jasper...now thats really BAD...tasted like cheap ukrainian L&M's :)
    And with GreenSmoke theres 5 or 6 different flavours, stenghts...happy out overall


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭ tommy2bad


    Glad you geting on well with the greensmokes, I would use 5 of them cartos a day so you can see how that wouldnt work out for me.
    Are you realy getting a day out of 1 carto? I wonder how much they hold I'm guessing about 1.5ml.
    See thats the thing about vaping, options to suit everyone. :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ mndgz


    tommy2bad wrote: »
    Glad you geting on well with the greensmokes, I would use 5 of them cartos a day so you can see how that wouldnt work out for me.
    Are you realy getting a day out of 1 carto? I wonder how much they hold I'm guessing about 1.5ml.
    See thats the thing about vaping, options to suit everyone. :D

    They don't actually state the size of the cart but one of them does me just below 24 hours....Of course when out on jars they wouldn't last half as long but thats to be expected :) easy chainsmoking in the pub :)
    I use 1.2% strength, tried 1.8% but was just too strong... I was on 20+ lights a day for over 10 years before that


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭ tommy2bad


    I was on 20+ lights a day for over 10 years before that
    Thats it then, I was on a box 12.5 grams of rolling tobacco. Different needs to keep the nic fits down.


  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ mndgz


    Everyone to their own :)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ achieve


    mndgz wrote: »
    As regards battery life / vapour amount / flavour I tried Jasper Jasper...now thats really BAD...tasted like cheap ukrainian L&M's :)
    And with GreenSmoke theres 5 or 6 different flavours, stenghts...happy out overall

    As Sir Digby said earlier, what ever works for you. Greensmoke were the first I tried, and although I didn't like the flavour at all, I was hooked on the concept. I have also tried Jasper & Jasper, and IMO I thought they were superior flavour wise to Greensmoke. Horses for courses.............


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ Stealthirl


    flids.utd wrote: »
    How much was shipping from U.S? I've used some sites where the shipping starts at $30 upwards so only any good for large orders,
    I was on the mailing list for stock to come in from Irish Vapers, but they seem to of took alot of products off their site, must be just selling of the stock they have left:confused:

    i belive its a flat rate per order of $11.00 [€8-8.50] far better then alot of the other US places. shipping time is usealy 5 working days aswell

    Iv found them to be very helpfull aswell as there basicly 3 guys who vape,do a podcast about vapeing and make juice they like


  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ Tom123


    Is it just me or do lots of places seem to be out of lots of stock??


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭ tommy2bad


    Tom123 wrote: »
    Is it just me or do lots of places seem to be out of lots of stock??

    No its not just you.
    It may be because of the china new year or it could be that vaping has become so popular that retailers are over run with orders. I suspect that it that the market is so small that the retailers stock small quantiles and this time of year creates the greatest demand, new year and Ash Wednesday that they are temporarily out.
    Any which way it's a pain but as long as I can get cartos Ill survive.


  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ mrplop


    Àll the shops will be back to normal by the end of next week, everything is winging it's way over from China as we speak.

    I'd say it's a bit hectic in the post offices over there right at the moment - practically everything comes from China these days.


  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭ eeloe


    Hopefully they are all stocked back up next week, i'm completely out of DCC's, had to settle for single coil boges last week and they aren't cutting it at all! :(


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar


    irishvapers have dcc's on sale atm


  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭ eeloe


    Rats...they only have the black ones in stock, and they don't work with my ego cones.

    The black tape/paper coating on them gives them a big extra bulk and it restricts airflow!

    i'll just wait till TBS get the metal ones back in and put it a hefty order :)


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar


    http://www.thevapourstore.ie/cartomisers/510-dual-coil-cartomiser-xl-1-5ohm/prod_310.html they have the stainless ones

    i got 2 boge lr's in the post today, so I can vape while I wait for my replacement lavatube and im actually liking them

    flavour is better than the dual coils imo, but obviously vapour is way cooler which is ... not as nice to be honest. decent amount of vapour production though


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭ eeloe


    I forgot about TVS, thanks buddy.

    It's the boges I'm using now, they have a very airy draw, not half as satisfying as the DCC's I've used previously.


Advertisement