Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE "remaster" Amanda brunker singing on youtube!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Robinwood

I cannot hear the audio clearly... ? is this the problem only for me or for everyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Robinwood wrote: »
    I cannot hear the audio clearly... ? is this the problem only for me or for everyone ?

Lucky you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Another example of the licence fee being put to good use then.

Guess what i was told by someone from rte the other day.RTE is getting none of the tv licence money and all going into government pockets.:eek:

On the other note,i really like Amanda.But girl stay out of music please.I will tell her when i see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,479 ✭✭✭✭28064212

caseyann wrote: »
    Guess what i was told by someone from rte the other day.RTE is getting none of the tv licence money and all going into government pockets.:eek:
    Yeah... that's how the tax system works in Ireland. No, RTE don't directly get the licence money. It all goes into the central accounts. Guess where RTE's funding comes from?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

28064212 wrote: »
    Yeah... that's how the tax system works in Ireland. No, RTE don't directly get the licence money. It all goes into the central accounts. Guess where RTE's funding comes from?

Advertisements? :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

brutal stuff alltogether.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

caseyann wrote: »
    Advertisements? :p

snark...love it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

She has great juggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

why are their NO shots of the massive crowds. ?

Seems very orchestrated piece of video.

Amanda must be very very very well connected.

Bertie Ahern would be proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Ah no, to the people saying "You cant compare a mixing desk recording to a phone recording in the crowd", that just doesn't fly. The camera recording is what people heard in the audience!! It may well be better at the sound-desk, but if it comes out sounding like that for the audience it doesn't say much for the sound engineers.

At any rate, that's beside the point. Whatever doubts may be had about recording or equipment quality, you can fecking well hear her when she speaks to the crowd. The sound is coming through pretty clear when she wants it to, and that's far too obvious to be passed off as opinion or a technical blip.

RTE have avoided showing the minuscule crowd, re-EQed this to hell, and i wouldn't be surprised if there was some post-recording tweaking of the vocals too. This isn't a case of unfortunate recording, its manufacturing and editing.

Whatever your views on her musical talents, this has been very very obviously re-worked, beyond the level to which any live recording should need to be. Shame on RTE, really.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

rovert wrote: »
    Haters gonna hate
    ...And bad singers are still gonna sound still crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

She just looks out of place on stage. Most likely due to being a talentless pawn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I know RTE is bad but jeasus, why are they spending Irish public given money to re-edit what happened that day?

Somebody in RTE is trying desperately to look after Amanda Brunker for some reason!
    Talk about lying to the public - and using our own money given to them, to do it as further insult!

Its laughable. At every other concert you would see shots of the audience at some stage.
    However with this twisted version that RTE has put out, little joy - why?
    Because there was absolutely feck all there to hear just how bad she REALLY was - which is a shame because she is not just bad, she's truly terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

time to make the call to Joe Duffy..............

First the banks now this...!!!!!!! :p

I wonder is Amanda dating anyone nice in RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Should have re-packaged it as the Artist formerly known as 'Another Bunker'.

Does look suspicious why RTE got involved.

Advertisement