Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic World

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Love them ^ Really good at being funny and generally right without being mean spirited which a lot of those kind of videos can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Cows Go µ wrote: »
    Love them ^ Really good at being funny and generally right without being mean spirited which a lot of those kind of videos can be.
    I loved their point about having the technology to not allow shopping trolleys to go more than 20 feet from the supermarket but the mobile balls could go where ever they wanted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,867 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What annoyed me most is that everything that happened and everyone who died was all down to Chris Pratts characters stupidity and nobody mentions it at all, in the final scene he should have been in handcuffs instead of staring into the sunset in hero mode, he's guilty of multiple manslaughters!
    For opening the gate of the pen without checking the GPS to see where the new dinosaur was...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Honest Trailers are almost always hilarious.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Thargor wrote: »
    What annoyed me most is that everything that happened and everyone who died was all down to Chris Pratts characters stupidity and nobody mentions it at all, in the final scene he should have been in handcuffs instead of staring into the sunset in hero mode, he's guilty of multiple manslaughters!
    For opening the gate of the pen without checking the GPS to see where the new dinosaur was...

there was a lot of idiots and stupidity in that film. Its part of the reason why it was so god awful, they expect you to ignore that and climb aboard the stupid train. I'm all for big action films, love em, but what I hate is big STUPID films and overhyped bullcrap. I still can't believe how people thought this was acceptable and made that much money and didnt get absolutely torn apart by critics. Its a Michael Bay film with less sexism and crassness but possibly more stupidity.

• Advertisement

Are you sure that happened? Didn't the worker who got eaten open the door?

Edit - yeah you even see it in the Honest Trailers video.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,867 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Maybe he didnt pull the lever or press the button to open it but he was in charge and when they saw the fake tracks leading up the wall he went into the pen with the 2 others without asking the control room where it was, then they opened the gate to have a wander outside, and then he rang the control room and was told it was still in the pen behind them, everything after that was totally his faul
    t.

Maybe he didnt pull the lever or press the button to open it but he was in charge and when they saw the fake tracks leading up the wall he went into the pen with the 2 others without asking the control room where it was, then they opened the gate to have a wander outside, and then he rang the control room and was told it was still in the pen behind them, everything after that was totally his faul
    t.

Do we need tags at this point?

The plot hole is the GPS thing and the fact that no one checked it. You're reaching with the Chris Pratt thing. He wasn't in charge and didn't even know about the I-Rex, let alone that it could turn invisible and had a tracking beacon on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That's sounds very good. You are correct.
    bought the 3d blu ray version, im a bit 50/50 regards 3d there are the small things you have to get right for watching on 3d tvs eg the position of the tv ,where you watch it from, the light in the room and of course the size of the tv. i have a 42 inch LG 3d tv and its ok for watching 3d movies (i use the ps4, my samsung player goes out of sync) its not as good as the movie theatre though. 3d only really works for animated movies imo although the orignal jurassic park is good in 3d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

To be fair Chris Pratt was the only who continually told the others how stupid they were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭pah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

pah wrote: »
    Awsomely awesome youtube link

Well that's only deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

pah wrote: »
    Much better cinematography, editing and effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

On second watch this film was unbearably boring.. no interesting characters, no interesting dialogue. Most noticeable is the bad pacing. Theres no time for the film to breath and actually enjoy the park... its just a camera constantly swooshing over two kids we have no invested interest in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Giruilla wrote: »
    On second watch this film was unbearably boring.. no interesting characters, no interesting dialogue. Most noticeable is the bad pacing. Theres no time for the film to breath and actually enjoy the park... its just a camera constantly swooshing over two kids we have no invested interest in.

I watched it for a second time there the other day.

I genuinely can't remember if I finished watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Want to watch this again as I've only recently started watching Parks and Recreation and the thought of Andy in charge of velociraptors is awesome sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

dan1895 wrote: »
    Want to watch this again as I've only recently started watching Parks and Recreation and the thought of Burt Macklin FBI in charge of velociraptors is awesome sauce.

FYP

Macklin.... You sonovabitch....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Terrible rubbish - only plus is that I only paid 3 euro to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

And another reason I hate Jurassic Park 3 - they diss Ian Malcolm.

Not cool, man.

Edit:

And that flippin phone.

Advertisement