Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com Free Standard Delivery until Midnight July 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

nope still not working....will try tommorow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

got my parcel this afternoon and I got a free mug!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 millhouse11

phasers wrote: »
    got my parcel this afternoon and I got a free mug!

me too,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Antrim_Man

me too,lol

No mug for me. Mind you already have 3 of them ugly feckers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Got some of my stuff today too and played 5 a side in my new Juve jersey after having coffee from my ridiculous mug!

Just sickened I didn't order more stuff from there while the sale was on, great value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I got mine delivered at 8pm. I got no mug even though the invoice says 'enjoy your free gift'..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Just sickened I didn't order more stuff from there while the sale was on, great value.

The sale is still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Honestly one of the better bargain alerts that have been around here , got 4 pairs of shorts for about €30 :-) and My big feck off mug :-)

The sale is still on.

Not the free delivery though. It just takes the sheen of it enough to hold me back from ordering more stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Ordered Sunday, arrived today, had to laugh at the massive big mug. Great service.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Rang DHL as shipment was on hold, because of incomplete address. Had to give them phone number, and now it wont be delivered until tomorrow or monday :mad:

He said that they have told Sports Direct countless times to put the phone numbers on the packages but they never listen! He said if ordering again, to put the phone number in the address, as it will have a good chance of getting through.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Delivery arrived first thing, all as ordered and that free massive mug also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Got package today, great deals in the sale - now wish i got more. Also got the free huge but ugly mug, i can always hide it at the back of the cupboard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I know some people hate these updates....but I just got my stuff too! And the free mug:) Hope they do another free delivery offer soon, sorry I didn't order more. Do the folks who own sportsdirect also own heatons/sports world? Same labels and similar brands stocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

DHL keep sending my sports direct deliveries to my Grannies house. We live in the same town but not really anywhere near each other!

Like the DHL man is reading the town and going "I know a "X" in Athlone i'll just deliver it there"

still better than having to collect it off DHL or something though.

2nd order and 2nd mug arrived today. I was just inputting my tracking number on DHL when the package was dropped on my desk.

Emailed SportsDirect CS to see when the next free delivery weekend would be, excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mystic

Mine arrived too - thanks OP.

My teenagers only wear Adidas. :(

6 tracksuit bottoms, 4 shorts, 1 top, 6 packs of socks, 1 pair of runners (all Adidas) and a free mug for €250!!

If bought here, I wouldn't get much change out of €40 each for the tracksuit bottoms.

Great service. Would definitely use this site again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

lindtee wrote: »
    I know some people hate these updates....but I just got my stuff too! And the free mug:) Hope they do another free delivery offer soon, sorry I didn't order more. Do the folks who own sportsdirect also own heatons/sports world? Same labels and similar brands stocked.
    Sports Direct own half of Heatons I think and stock their sportsgear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

I need to return some stuff to SportDirect. I contacted them and got this reply:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your query.

I was sorry to read that you have received an incorrect item. Please return the product to.

FREEPOST RRGJ-ZZSB-GLBX
    Sports Direct
    PO BOX 9034
    Mansfield
    NG18 9DD

We advise that you obtain a certificate of posting from the post office for your records.

Please include your invoice clearly stating the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange.

As soon as we receive your item back we will action a refund or exchange.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused

Now I have replied for clarification on the return address and specifically the FREEPOST option, has anyone returned stuff before and if so did you use the above address including freepost?

Cheers,
    Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

eddiem74 wrote: »
    I need to return some stuff to SportDirect. I contacted them and got this reply:

Now I have replied for clarification on the return address and specifically the FREEPOST option, has anyone returned stuff before and if so did you use the above address including freepost?

Cheers,
    Eddie

no free post mate but they will pay back postage costs

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

tinner777 wrote: »
    no free post mate but they will pay back postage costs
    Well, im guessing they will only refund postage costs if they were the cause of the problem like if they sent the wrong item or wrong size, but if you chose a tshirt in large of example, and it was too small but want a XL, then I doubt they will refund postage since it is your fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

im not sure? email them, it might take a day, but they will get back to you. I ordered some football boots for my oldest boys, they sent me trainers a few sizes too big, to be honest i didn't bother sending them back as they'll wear them next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

I got some gym tops yesterday from them, great deal

Tinie wrote: »
    Well, im guessing they will only refund postage costs if they were the cause of the problem like if they sent the wrong item or wrong size, but if you chose a tshirt in large of example, and it was too small but want a XL, then I doubt they will refund postage since it is your fault.

They are the cause of the problem, they sent me someone elses order. :mad:

And here's me getting them business by putting this up as a BA ! :rolleyes:

eddiem74 wrote: »
    They are the cause of the problem, they sent me someone elses order. :mad:

And here's me getting them business by putting this up as a BA ! :rolleyes:

Happy days, just got an email back, they have resent my order and will arrange with DHL to pickup the incorrect order. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

2nd order and 2nd mug arrived today. I was just inputting my tracking number on DHL when the package was dropped on my desk.

Emailed SportsDirect CS to see when the next free delivery weekend would be, excellent value.

Could you keep us updated if they come back with a date?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Finally got my package, along with a bonus item: The picture below - 2 weeks late. :D

aZvFQ.jpg

EDIT: Hmmm.... I searched this thread for "mug" and got nothing. Guess I'm not the only one! Stupid broken search!

My apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Has anyone else had problems like this? I ordered Size 3-4, Yet was given a size 5-6 with the wrong label?

rcLxi.png

img0168he.jpg3 other items in my order also had wrong pricetag labels:pac:

Oh, And sorry for bringing up a semi old topic...
    img0168he.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

all my stuff was perfect, apart from i wanted a pair of boots size 14, but when the order went through the size was still at default setting size 6. my bad, now i have a pair of size 6 steel toe caps, hardly worth sending back cos they want recorded delivery.
    got another order since the postage is only 7.99 for as much as you want, still cheap when you look at the price of clothes here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

GrumPy wrote: »
    Finally got my package, along with a bonus item: The picture below - 2 weeks late. :D

aZvFQ.jpg

EDIT: Hmmm.... I searched this thread for "mug" and got nothing. Guess I'm not the only one! Stupid broken search!

My apologies.

Ha ha, the 24hr delivery on the mug is fair ironic.

Advertisement