Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me - Limerick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

There always a pretty one...every week

Louisa in Cork, then Cora....and Limericks leading lady is Nadia

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

Cyril is a gas man,fair play to him.Hope nobody finds out that I have seen all of the Irish episodes!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How have you? Cyril FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

theparish wrote: »
    Cyril is a gas man,fair play to him.Hope nobody finds out that I have seen all of the Irish episodes!!!!!!

All of the episodes so far,it might not go down too well talking to the lads in the pub.

Tonight was the best come down with me ever!! It was so funny - Cyril is a legend!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cyril for the entertainment value alone should win.
    Car crash and cringe telly but I found I was curious to know how Cyril would react and what he would
    get up to next.

was kinda only half watching it over me shoulder while on the computer.
    I dont watch these type of programs normally but kinda half watched it since it was Limerick. he comes across as a dark horse.

When it comes to Cyril on Telly......I keep thinking Elvis impersonator mixed with Daniel O'Donnell mixed with Eoin McLove from Fr Ted when he starts to talk.

Kathleen Lady has not eaten anything much in all the episodes so far
    and she did not look comfortable trying to pretend she was eating a meal
    as the Telly kept showing a more or less full plate of food.

Since the clip showed her mentioning weight loss and there was going to
    be confessions A thought that crossed my mind is maybe she's had Gastric bypass surgery and she can ony eat tiny tiny amounts before feeling full
    and that was the reason she barely touched any of the food.

~B

Cyril is like the Crystal Swing of Limerick!

Kathleen is so bad at eating but she isnt exactly skinny!? WTF??

Rumours over on the reality tv forum that there was a bit of romance! I think everyone probably can guess who it is though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Am I the only 1 that would have a problem getting in a hot tub with someone that p1sses behind a shed and another that can't miss a toilet seat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

I think its the best Come Dine with me yet to be honest. The Cork one was ok, the dubs were terrible but this one is hilarious

Cyril is a total legend

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I have never watched this show before, normally I hate reality TV and avoid it at all costs, with it being local though I had to watch it this week, it's brilliant :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Injunction taken out against tonight show has failed ………

Or so I'm lead to believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Injunction taken out against tonight show has failed ………

Or so I'm lead to believe

What injunction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Vanolder wrote: »
    What injunction?

Don't read the below if you think my speculating may ruin the last episode
    I too have heard rumours of a court case related to this edition of Come dine with me. Despite the 34 scored by the contestant last night I'm told the the lad who hosts tonight actually wins. He's supposed to have the Rubberbandits appearing at his house!

Myself and some friends were speculating what the case could be about, on the clips of tonights episode, shown at the end of last nights, some of the contestants were accusing yer man Graham of not cooking his own dinner, and we were wondering could it have something to do with that?

Probably not though as I don't think there's any real rules with the show, I've certainly seen episodes on the UK edition where people didn't cook all of their meals, and they didn't seem to be penalised... ? :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mod note: Dagda, try not to post spoilers about what's coming up in the show itself, especially when it comes to results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

The Dagda wrote: »
    .....some of the contestants were accusing yer man Graham of not cooking his own dinner, ......

could have been too tired after the night before !!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

For those who have read Dagdas spoiler.
    It is not entirely correct.
    So there are still surprises to be had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    For those who have read Dagdas spoiler.
    It is not entirely correct.
    So there are still surprises to be had.
    Good.Cyrils the man.Pat Shortt isnt a patch on him.The boy Graham seems a bit too cool for school.Dont really get him.If he wins tonight Im going to need some crystal meth or something:D

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Not half as funny as the cork one! :(
    ya, right you are.:rolleyes:The peoples republic of corkonia and all that jazz.....boy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    ya, right you are.:rolleyes:

Uhm...is that sarcasm?

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Uhm...is that sarcasm?
    No, I love the whining twang of a Cork accent.Ive to work with one.:(.One that doesnt shut up about how Cork is king and the Peoples Republic of Corkonia is the REAL capital of Ireland.Yet he chose to move from Cork????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    ....The boy Graham seems a bit too cool for school.Dont really get him.If he wins tonight Im going to need some crystal meth or something:D

He'll win I reckon. No idea why I said that just a hunch.

p.s. A draw is possible too.

He'll win I reckon. No idea why I said that just a hunch.

p.s. A draw is possible too.
    Ive heard this rumour that he wins too.His food must be fantastic coz hes like a cardboard cutout compared to the legend that is Cyril.(Or is that Elvis re-incarnated?:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Anyone else think Cyril is like Leisure Suit Larry (Larry Laffer) ?
    (Younger folk may not remember the Epic computer game character)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leisure_Suit_Larry_in_the_Land_of_the_Lounge_Lizards
    leisure-suit-larry-iii-passionate-patti-in-pursuit-of-the-pulsating-pectorals-2143.jpg
    2aa4ae68438cb276c33e726a5c7854e6c2d28112_full.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It begins!

This is the highlight of the week

I recognise that estate

Clareman wrote: »
    I recognise that estate

Not too far from Ivan's shop.

Ahhh, that's it, my brother in law lives in there, oops

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Come Dine With Me man does the voice over on the Vanish Ads!!! :O

• Advertisement

Nevermind that, it had the 1 and only :)

Advertisement