Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me - Limerick

Options
  • 18-07-2011 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭

The Limerick edition of Come Dine With Me is starting on TV3 at 9pm.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

So who's watching this then? Herself knows 1 of the contestants, this is car crash TV really

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Clareman wrote: »
    So who's watching this then? Herself knows 1 of the contestants, this is car crash TV really

I play Gaelic Football with one of them.

"Mmmm, roasted baby!"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

No beer in the fridge, bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭iceax

OMG thank god the break is on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I play Gaelic Football with one of them.

"Mmmm, roasted baby!"

Which one is that I wonder :pac:

• Advertisement

I reckon IO plays on any ladies football team he can get his place on :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Which one is that I wonder :pac:

You'll never guess! :D
    I reckon IO plays on any ladies football team he can get his place on :p

There's far too much potential for crude humour here! :P

Do you think it'd work?

I've never seen this program before and normally I hate reality TV, this is brilliant though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Ah lads come on now !

ZUROPH is on TV :D He's famous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Is that your man Keith Barry?

It Zuroph, Limerick's best magician :p

This is terrible TV

well fook me just flicked over and Cyril touchy feely as we call him at work is on classic

Yerman p1ssed in the garden, lovely, now he's saying that men are more intelligent, oopsie buddy

That wasn't Zuroph at all, by the way. ;)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

DAHS LIMERICK CITAYYYYYYYY!

That wasn't Zuroph at all, by the way. ;)

sush, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Now that's proper television

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

sherdydan wrote: »
    DAHS LIMERICK CITAYYYYYYYY!

This show is definitely not going to bring 10 million euro to Limerick Citayyyyy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MarieMac24

Think the young lad has his eye on the <snip> Mummy...;)

Folks, we can all have fun and make comments about people, but I would imagine that most people on here would know someone on the show somehow, please refrain from using derogatory comments about any of the contestants, they are locals after all :)

And so the slagging begins! ^^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Folks, we can all have fun and make comments about people, but I would imagine that most people on here would know someone on the show somehow, please refrain from using derogatory comments about any of the contestants, they are locals after all :)

Ahh now, if folk are willing to stick their mugs on tv in that way, then they leave themselves open for some leg pulling. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

It wasnt me )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MarieMac24

But when its the truth it might as well be said.

Mod note: I've removed a few off-topic posts. Let's keep this thread for discussion of the show from here on out, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Men are better cooks than women though, thats why there are so many head chefs :D

Just a reminder folks, it's back in 15 minutes, beer at hand for this 1 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭slyph

Haha, I got chatting to that Cyril in the pub when the magners league final was on ! He was good craic in the pub and had a few drinks in him. He did say he was going to be on this show but I put it down to drink talking. He wasn't lie so I see ! :D

Advertisement