Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me - Limerick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

slyph wrote: »
    Haha, I got chatting to that Cyril in the pub when the magners league final was on ! He was good craic in the pub and had a few drinks in him. He did say he was going to be on this show but I put it down to drink talking. He wasn't lie so I see ! :D

How were his toilet skills?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭xi

Here we go, go on Cyril

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

He aint nothing but a hound dog

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

What golf course was that? Looked like Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭slyph

xi wrote: »
    How were his toilet skills?

Heh... he was in the toilet for the first munster try and carried on bragging about his magical toilet skills helping munster win ! Threatening leinster fans he was off to the toilet if munster lost the lead! :D

• Advertisement

The commentator guy is very cutting this evening, I don't think he was that bad last night was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

He forgot there names haha :p

I can't imagine them meeting up for a drink after this

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Clareman wrote: »
    The commentator guy is very cutting this evening, I don't think he was that bad last night was he?

He's been vicious for all the Irish shows!

They were the first 2 shows I've seen, yerman got some score, they all looked well blocked on the way home though.

Is it done 1 evening after another or is it over the course of a few weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

They were the first 2 shows I've seen, yerman got some score, they all looked well blocked on the way home though.

Is it done 1 evening after another or is it over the course of a few weeks?

One evening after another. the contestants are always locked on the way home.

Expect people to be giving out about them playing "Dirty Old Town" as they showed the shots of Limerick at the start. :D

I might be getting old, but the thoughts of having to go for drink and a 3 course meal 5 nights in a row hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Feeded

This is the best irish based show on tv at the minute. . . I was in knots laughing. . Can't wait for tomorrow night. . . .you can so see the irish nature of all their reactions and comments. . .brilliant!

I loved yerone's (I need to write their names down as well :)) little head bob when she was bitching about folks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I'm devastated I'm missing this

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pretty sure there's an omnibus sometime over the weekend.

Unless you were being sarcastic. It's hard to tell... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

that's what's great about the net ha? It's way funnier if you assume everyone is deadpan sarcastic...

Haven't seen the Limerick shows, but I hate cringe TV. But going on previous series - anyone on this who isn't an aspiring z list celeb would want their head checked!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Pretty sure there's an omnibus sometime over the weekend.

oh,that's good.I'd be distraught If I missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

hehe, that cyril really makes it...hes not a sissy:confused: and so morto when the other guy kissed him:rolleyes: i cant tell if hes for real:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

I really like Cyril, He is such a dope it's funny as for the other fella I thought he would be a complete moron but he is coming across well so far I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Elbi wrote: »
    I really like Cyril, He is such a dope it's funny as for the other fella I thought he would be a complete. moron but he is coming across well so far I think.

If only you knew....

Cyril is quite the character alright. It's cringe but compulsive viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Hope it not shown anywhere outside of Ireland ... Lord God deep fried jam sandwiches! :eek:

I was talking to someone earlier and they told me that the camera crew arrive at 8am to people's houses to film them for the whole day, the guests start arriving around 6 in the evening and stay until around midnight, I'm sure they could make anyone look bad by having a camera on them for that long

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I was talking to someone earlier and they told me that the camera crew arrive at 8am to people's houses to film them for the whole day, the guests start arriving around 6 in the evening and stay until around midnight, I'm sure they could make anyone look bad by having a camera on them for that long

Some need less help than others in that department. :D

Kess73 wrote: »
    Some need less help than others in that department. :D
    Very good point well made :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Callan57 wrote: »
    Hope it not shown anywhere outside of Ireland ... Lord God deep fried jam sandwiches! :eek:

I can't believe they even tasted them. Battered sandwiches... yuck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Cyril is sound I know him well, he is a desperate messer, not a bad bone in him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

It is up on the tv3 website after every show - highlights :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Not half as funny as the cork one! :(

Advertisement