Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,This Saturday,The Duke,All Welcome!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Saturday 13th August
    That Parker Tudds sounds like somebody commenting on my dancing!

Anyway glad it was a good night. I'll drink twice as much and be twice as drunkenly obnoxious at the next one to make up for it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Twas a good night,nice to meet some new posters and see some regulars again.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

I ended up getting the dates wrong for a friends birthday and it was friday night not saturday so was not near town for this.

The wait continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

My neck and arms are killing me now from dancing vigorously. Must not have done enough legwork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You were rockin the dancefloor I gotta say

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Must have been some hell of a night, I've never seen this place so quiet as it was today.. What the hell were you guys drinking??? :D

Will wrote: »
    You were rockin the dancefloor I gotta say

Couldn't bust the moves as I wanted as my wardrobe kept threatening to malfunction :pac:

Did you have any bunkers in your bed, papa g?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

WindSock wrote: »
    My neck and arms are killing me now from dancing vigorously. Must not have done enough legwork.

Id say if you included the legwork you would have had the capacity to demolish anyone who got within range of you on the dancefloor :D

Id say if you included the legwork you would have had the capacity to demolish anyone who got within range of you on the dancefloor :D

Don't think it'd've gone down too well with that chick giving me the evils. Was she doing it to anyone else, or just me? :eek:

She was just out of her tree hammered if it's the same one I'm thinking about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

This one Will?

?

Yeah, I guess.

Angry. Angry young woman!

Surprised it took this long to surface :pac: Thanks to G'em for being my protector <3

Windsock, she was just so drunk she couldn't even hold onto a table to steady herself. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Surprised it took this long to surface :pac: Thanks to G'em for being my protector <3
    Heehee :D I'll be your knight(ess?) in shining (accessories) ANY time darling!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Ack, I had my eye on this one to break my boards beers cherry, but a few things came up and blocked it. I genuinely think I'm gonna go to the next one tho!

g'em wrote: »
    Heehee :D I'll be your knight(ess?) in shining (accessories) ANY time darling!!!

:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Saturday 13th August
    WindSock wrote: »
    Couldn't bust the moves as I wanted as my wardrobe kept threatening to malfunction :pac:

Did you have any bunkers in your bed, papa g?

That aul heur that occupied my No.8 bed from much earlier on in the day remained in the sleeping position from what I could see.
    So I did what any top bunk bedder would do...stumble in, made sure I gave the oul bunk bed a right good oul shake as I clambered slowly up its stairs, and let out a ripper on the way! (oh so the last bit isn't true, dam wish I thought of doing that!:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

tbh wrote: »
    Ack, I had my eye on this one to break my boards beers cherry, but a few things came up and blocked it. I genuinely think I'm gonna go to the next one tho!

You aint been to a boards beers before??
    Tut tut :p

So who was the designated photographer of the night seeing I wasn't there? :pac:

papagormo wrote: »
    That aul heur that occupied my No.8 bed from much earlier on in the day remained in the sleeping position from what I could see.
    So I did what any top bunk bedder would do...stumble in, made sure I gave the oul bunk bed a right good oul shake as I clambered slowly up its stairs, and let out a ripper on the way! (oh so the last bit isn't true, dam wish I thought of doing that!:D)

& Step on her face!

She'd love it.

The no bones dance dude can actually dance really well

• Advertisement
Advertisement