Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've been stuck on the same high value target mission since Monday >.< I'm aware quite a bit of it is probably due to my poor skills, but its fooking hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

cloud493 wrote: »
    I've been stuck on the same high value target mission since Monday >.< I'm aware quite a bit of it is probably due to my poor skills, but its fooking hard.

Can you not use co-op in the HVT missions? Might make it easier.

I'm not sure, My NAT type isn't right for co-op anyway :mad: like, I've tried it with all the different classes. But what one class has, say, good stealth, it then lacks good health, so when I get seen, I get killed pretty quick. Go for a guy with high health, but his stealth is crap, so I'm seen almost as soon as I start moving. Guy's with RPG, guys up high with automatic weapons, and on the ground, bloody hard :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It is good, Its just too hard for me. 18 quid? No way, sell it on gumtree or something.

what mission are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

is unit 13 any good??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

It is good, Its just too hard for me. 18 quid? No way, sell it on gumtree or something.

Man up ffs, If I recall you are getting rid of Wipeout for the same reasons!! :p

I got rid of wipeout cos I hate racing games :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

But.. but.. but.. you hate racing games.. why did you buy Wipeout in the first place?

business-cat-meme-generator-i-no-understand-c39099.jpg

Cos I just had the console, and I wanted more than one game box :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

BArra wrote: »
    I'm away for a week next week so uve plenty of time! I messed Up so only got 51 million, pretty sure I can top it and get into top 500
    62 Mill, there's a target for when you get back :p

Finally done uncharted on hard :D now to just finish off the two remaining mystery trophies, then crushing.

Finally done uncharted on hard :D now to just finish off the two remaining mystery trophies, then crushing.
    Just got the Platinum this morning :) - it took ages to collect all the bounties!

Just got the Platinum this morning :) - it took ages to collect all the bounties!

Do you just have to continually replay the levels to get them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

working towards the wipeout plat so far so good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

vita freezed during fifa :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads. They added more psp titles in to the shop?

Anyway how is the mgs peace walker?

I checked review it it sounded quite cool, but it did said that campaing has a big need of coop and as we know adhoc of psp is a load of shiet...

Is it still possible to enjoy it as single player?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Lads. They added more psp titles in to the shop?

Anyway how is the mgs peace walker?

I checked review it it sounded quite cool, but it did said that campaing has a big need of coop and as we know adhoc of psp is a load of shiet...

I haven't tried Peace Walker yet, but I know that the HD version does indeed have online co op and 6 player competitive.

What's your PSN dude?

Do you just have to continually replay the levels to get them all?
    Yeah repeating areas with lots of enemies it a real pain. Ridiculous trophy x 5 I dont know what the were thinking. And Fifa win 5 ranked online head to head, without disconecting or quitters :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Mid game offline or online?

Pain :mad:

Mid game offline or online?

4-0 up,88th minute and she just freezes on me :(

What's your PSN dude?

sephirothdude : ) HAHA its in my sig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Some have argued it's one of the best metal gear games ever made. It had as big a team working on it as they had for MGS4! (including Hideo Kojima himself). If you like metal gear it would definitely be worth it. I bought it myself during the week but haven't started it yet

4-0 up,88th minute and she just freezes on me :(
    That's a bitch, it froze on me in career mode when I signed Jesus Navas, when I reloaded he refused to sign! Jesus why have you forsaken me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone else feeling buyers remorse yet?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hope not Mrs Hellrazer says she`ll buy me one for my birthday next week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

been played more than any other console since i got it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Helix wrote: »
    been played more than any other console since i got it

Same as but I miss my 3ds sooo much since I traded for this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement