Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Anyone else playing persona 4 ? Started it yesterday,its taking a while to get going

Been playing it for a few weeks now... I think I'm in love with Chie!

/swoon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Otacon wrote: »
    Been playing it for a few weeks now... I think I'm in love with Chie!

/swoon

Its gets better so :D?

Its gets better so :D?

While the tutorial is quite long, it does an excellent job of introducing you to the game mechanics and the characters. It will get better and free up a lot more as you go on.

TBH later you will wish they take back some of the freedom!

Knytt Underground will be released on PS3 and Vita on December 21 in Europe. It looks beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

is persona 4 out yet here in ireland? any ideas where to pick it up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    is persona 4 out yet here in ireland? any ideas where to pick it up?

It's not out here till 22nd February; you can only get it on import atm.

thanks deano, just wondering what game to get for the vita, its a present and need to pick one game for it. was hoping persona would be out. any other recommendations?

thanks deano, just wondering what game to get for the vita, its a present and need to pick one game for it. was hoping persona would be out. any other recommendations?

Do you know if they have Playstation Plus or not?

nope, no ps+

EDIT: also is call of duty as bad as people say?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Varik

nope, no ps+

EDIT: also is call of duty as bad as people say?

It's a confirmed carcinogenic.

Seriously it's bad, most reviewers are giving it stupid score ie 4 or 5 out of 10 when the game deserves a 3.

if you wanted something like cod then maybe get unit 13.

• Advertisement

nope, no ps+

Well then 1 option would be to buy them a 1 year subscription to it. Tey can then get games free for the year (or longer if they renew. At the moment, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack, Chronovolt and Mortal Kombat are free downloads atm (I'm possibly forgetting something) and more are added every month. It also gives 1gb of cloud storage.

If you'd rather get an actual game, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Mortal Kombat, LittleBigPlanet or Need for Speed Most Wanted are all very good games.

And Cod is a disaster. Avoid at all costs.

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Well then 1 option would be to buy them a 1 year subscription to it. Tey can then get games free for the year (or longer if they renew. At the moment, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack, Chronovolt and Mortal Kombat are free downloads atm (I'm possibly forgetting something) and more are added every month. It also gives 1gb of cloud storage.

If you'd rather get an actual game, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Mortal Kombat, LittleBigPlanet or Need for Speed Most Wanted are all very good games.

regarding ps+, so with a years sub you can download all those games for free and then they are yours to own for a year?
    is that connected to a ps3 also or is it a vita ps+ subscription

regarding ps+, so with a years sub you can download all those games for free and then they are yours to own for a year?
    is that connected to a ps3 also or is it a vita ps+ subscription

Yeah you get them for as long as you're subscribed. They might get taken off the list but if you've downloaded them or "purchased" them for nothing, you have access to them.

It covers both systems.

do you know where the best places to buy it are if i decide that route. thanks for all the help

do you know where the best places to buy it are if i decide that route. thanks for all the help

I'm not too sure if they still do but HMV had it for €37 a couple of weeks ago, so they might be worth a try. Otherwise, it's usually €50.

cool, thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Otacon wrote: »

Knytt Underground will be released on PS3 and Vita on December 21 in Europe. It looks beautiful.

Is this free for PS+ members along with MK?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Deano7788 wrote: »
    I'm not too sure if they still do but HMV had it for €37 a couple of weeks ago, so they might be worth a try. Otherwise, it's usually €50.

Yeah, it's gone back up to 47 in HMV now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Anyone play Ecolibrium? Been trying to get into it the last couple of days but I can't seem to get the hang of it.

• Advertisement

penev10 wrote: »
    Anyone play Ecolibrium? Been trying to get into it the last couple of days but I can't seem to get the hang of it.

It's not bad, I'd be able to play it if I had the time to spend on it.
    Seems just like a modified Spore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

lads is a 16gb card sufficient or should i go 32? going to states in january so want to have a few movies on it and music, not bringing the iphone aswell. I'll mainly be downloading from psplus.

I'd say 16 would be plenty if you aren't downloading your games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

is mortal kombat on the store yet? cant find it

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

tonydude wrote: »

No, they said on twitter it will be available tomorrow.

tonydude wrote: »

It's to be added on the 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

caspa307 wrote: »

Thanks very much

Unfortunately, I've just heard caspa has passed on. Stand up guy who I spoke with in GameStop and CPW and dealt with on adverts. Thoughts with his family at this time. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

chrislad wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I've just heard caspa has passed on. Stand up guy who I spoke with in GameStop and CPW and dealt with on adverts. Thoughts with his family at this time. RIP.

Ah jaysus that's terrible.

RIP

• Advertisement

That's terrible. My thoughts go out to his family at this difficult time.

RIP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement