Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Europe Wrestling Thread of Fail

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Charisteas wrote: »
    People never got refunded for that? That's disgraceful, they sold 450 tickets and they certainly weren't cheap, around 150 euro each if I remember correctly.

Ha I love this thread !!! Shame on you BEW but im new to Local Indy wrestling can someone give me a brief story or what happened at the wrestlezone Ireland thingy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Apparently that 1PW show in England that had HBK booked is going tits up as well. Who'd be a wrestling fan?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

-Kenny- wrote: »
    Ha I love this thread !!! Shame on you BEW but im new to Local Indy wrestling can someone give me a brief story or what happened at the wrestlezone Ireland thingy?

This is the first of 4 epic threads..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64611458

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

-Kenny- wrote: »

They are a great read. Maybe they should be made a sticky and I get Mentioned abit in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Attn prospective Wrestling promoters this is cheaper:
    Obrazek9_498x274.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

drayme wrote: »
    Obrazek9_498x274.jpg

Not only that but its a really good game

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

cena wrote: »
    They are a great read. Maybe they should be made a sticky

They're all permanently linked in the "PW foum hot thread links" here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055695165

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

drayme wrote: »
    Obrazek9_498x274.jpg

So thats how DCW is coming up with its storylines.... sorry just could not resist! lol

I'm quite happy that this farce was cut off very quickly. I'd hate to think of anyone here getting scammed after last year's WrestleZone debacle.

Then again, "I don't have any proof, stop asking" isn't that credible! :p

So thats how DCW is coming up with its storylines.... sorry just could not resist! lol[/QUOTE]

Whats the story with dcw.

cena, he's poking fun at DCW because their recent shows have included a lot of gimmick/stipulation matches.

lads if ya wanna talk about legitimate irish promotions please do so here. This is for BEW :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

jaykhunter wrote: »
    lads if ya wanna talk about legitimate irish promotions please do so here. This is for BEW :)
    But we also talk about DCW there........sorry couldnt resist that!

jaykhunter wrote: »
    cena, he's poking fun at DCW because their recent shows have included a lot of gimmick/stipulation matches.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Aw i was really excited to hear who was going to be the latest addition to the BEW roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

flahavaj wrote: »
    Apparently that 1PW show in England that had HBK booked is going tits up as well. Who'd be a wrestling fan?:pac:

shawn confirmed his appearence at that though, I was warned off 1pw by many on here though so didn't take the risk

BEW- big eejit waster

jmolloy wrote: »
    shawn confirmed his appearence at that though, I was warned off 1pw by many on here though so didn't take the risk

BEW- big eejit waster

Maybe its the guys from wrestlezone. Anyone think about that.

cena wrote: »
    Maybe its the guys from wrestlezone. Anyone think about that.

That was my first thought.
    Especially when i read "we were told to go online here only".
    Alarm bells started ringing there, as im sure it probably did for a few others.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

I want my money back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Just read all 4 Wrestlezone threads. My God it was a fascinating read. This has to be a scam also. I mean Lo-ki was on TNA this week and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm sure one of the moderators can see if there is a match between the IP address of the BEW account and a previously banned account.

At the end of the day though i'm glad this scam/joke was exposed as a fraud before any of us got too excited about the show or worse still, before any of us parted with our hard earned cash.

Once again thanks to Shadooby and Jay for tweeting Low-Ki and Stevie Richards for confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

what a tw@t - i mean how could he think he could announce booked names .....f*ck tard!

If it is that same wrestlezone crowd get rid of the c*nts from boards - alot of people were stung on that farce!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I think we should've all known it was a work from the name "Big Europe Wrestling" the name alone is fu*king retarded..

Spin the initials around and we get the BWE;) I think we may have found the BWEasel lads:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Really must say fair play lads you sussed this out both very quickly and in the right manner, also good work Jay on ensuring this didnt become a farce. For instance one of the above comments would usually get edited out by me for safety sake as I would have to take action against personal abuse but it seems the label is actually appropriate given the fact that this appears to be a scam of at the very least false information used to advertise on boards.ie in the hope of taking money from the Irish wrestling public who frequent these boards, thankfully they are too smart for that.
    Spin the initials around and we get the BWE;) I think we may have found the BWEasel lads:pac:

gotta say I couldent help but notice the similarities in the name too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Awh, just reading about this scam now and I iz disappoint. I was actually looking forward to possibly seeing Low Ki and Richards :(

What I wonder is, when they said carlito and stevie, there was some intrest.
    Mention low ki and it peaks! Why randomly chose those known but not huge names,
    Then completely make people question the legitimacy by getting greedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

He at least logged in yesterday morning so he saw he was rumbled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

jmolloy wrote: »

BEW- big eejit waster

I thik there may be issues surounding HBK's availability for that now. Mark Slaon, a very reputable promoter with an excellent reputation for delivering on what he promises, had to cancel a Meet and Greet with HBK he had organised around the same time. He hinted without saying outright that HBK may have a major booking at the same time in America (I reckon he's booked for some RAW's or something) as the 1PW show.

Either way they're hugely in debt again apparanetly so I'd be sceptical that show will go ahead at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

CMpunked wrote: »
    What I wonder is, when they said carlito and stevie, there was some intrest.
    Mention low ki and it peaks! Why randomly chose those known but not huge names,

He probably thought they were all free agents. Richards is free I think, Carlito is in AAA, Low-Ki
    Returned to TNA last week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Lads if I win the EuroMillions tonight I'll organise Seans Big Sexy Wrestling Show to make for this. Kevin Nash will take on Sunny in the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Lads if I win the EuroMillions tonight I'll organise Seans Big Sexy Wrestling Show to make for this. Kevin Nash will take on Sunny in the main event.

Iron Sheik vs. Scott Steiner in a promo battle please:D