Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Europe Wrestling Thread of Fail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Big Europe Wrestling will be holding its debut show this August in Dublin. Any wrestlers looking to get involved email BigEuropeWrestling@hotmail.com

Interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Big Europe Wrestling

Thanks to all who have sent emails so far. Due to the overwhelming response please be patient as we have not got back to everyone yet but will do in due course.

Again our email is BigEuropeWrestling@hotmail.com.

On the 1st show in August:

We will crown the first BEW Heavyweight Champion in a Steel Cage Match.

Also Tag Team Turmoil to crown the 1st BEW Tag Team Champions.

and the 1st ever flaming tables match EVER held on Irish Soil.

JUST CONFIRMED:

BEW will be in Carlow this September.

BigEuropeWrestling@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Thanks to all who have sent emails so far. Due to the overwhelming response please be patient as we have not got back to everyone yet but will do in due course.

Again our email is BigEuropeWrestling@hotmail.com.

On the 1st show in August:

We will crown the first BEW Heavyweight Champion in a Steel Cage Match.

Also Tag Team Turmoil to crown the 1st BEW Tag Team Champions.

and the 1st ever flaming tables match EVER held on Irish Soil.
    Sounds awesome! where is it being held?

We will be announcing our 1st BIG signing this coming Monday for our August Show

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭cinder

We will be announcing our 1st BIG signing this coming Monday for our August Show

i wonder who it is...

Big Europe Wrestling is proud to announce that former WWE WCW ECW and TNA Superstar Stevie Richards/Dr. Stevie will be a part of our BEW first event in August.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Stevie_Richards_in_2009.jpg/220px-Stevie_Richards_in_2009.jpg

Another talent announcement will be made at the weekend.

We will be using a combination of American talent mixed with some of the top wrestlers from Ireland and Europe.

We have received a lot of emails from people looking to get involved. we are running through the mails and will be in touch with successful applicants soon.

BigEuropeWrestling@hotmail.com

BREAKING NEWS:

BEW will be in Cork this October

Former WWE WCW ECW and TNA Superstar Stevie Richards will also be a part of our Carlow show this September.

BEW is proud to announce that Former WWE Intercontinental, United States and Unified Tag Team Champion Carlito will be a part of our debut event in Dublin this August

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CarlyColon.jpg

• Advertisement

BEW is proud to announce our latest talent signing is former WWE TNA & ROH Star Kaval/Low Ki/Senshi. He will be at our Events in Dublin and Cork.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kaval.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

If you are legit you must either A: Be rich B: full of it, Cause the talent you announced alone is nearly 5-10 grand in costs alone, Hopefully this doesnt turn into another wrestlezone ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

BEW looks really impressive.....best of luck to all involved.....

Shame about the whole DCW thing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Really hope this DCW thing isn't true.

****ing hell, Low Ki!?!? My dreams are coming true! One more wrestler I have never seen live to tick off the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Really hope this DCW thing isn't true.

****ing hell, Low Ki!?!? My dreams are coming true! One more wrestler I have never seen live to tick off the list.

If it's true, then BEW fair play thats an epic card so far.. Otherwise I'm a little sceptical.. Guess Irish promoters have made me that way:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

If it's true, then BEW fair play thats an epic card so far.. Otherwise I'm a little sceptical.. Guess Irish promoters have made me that way:pac:

I'm deeply sceptical about this BEW thing, when you google them all that shows is this thread. No website, nothing. Do they even have a facebook page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

flahavaj wrote: »
    I'm deeply sceptical about this BEW thing, when you google them all that shows is this thread. No website, nothing. Do they even have a facebook page?

And theyve only two months max to sell tickets.

Nothing anywhere else on the web bout the shows so thinking its a HUGE pisstake, but if people really want to know you can just email the booking agents for low ki etc and find out its not that hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Rawm2008 wrote: »
    Nothing anywhere else on the web bout the shows so thinking its a HUGE pisstake, but if people really want to know you can just email the booking agents for low ki etc and find out its not that hard.

Richards and Low Ki are on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm also sceptical at this stage, a search for BEW wrestling brings up;

Beyond Extreme Wrestling
    Brooklyn's Extreme Wrestling
    Bulls Eye Wrestling (with Jim Bowen on commentary)
    Big East Wrestling
    Bingley Extreme Wrestling
    Backyard Entertainment Wrestling
    Bay Era Wrestling
    Blighted Elm Wrestling
    Buford Extreme Wrestling
    Big Eric Wrestling

........... but no Big Europe Wrestling.

• Advertisement

For does who are curious about whether we are legit. We definitely are.

We have yet to establish an internet presence aka Facebook, Twitter and Website but we may do in the near future.

we will be promoting events on a local basis for now with minimum internet coverage bar this thread which was recommended to post on.

That recommendation seems to have been a bit hasty. I am quite surprised by the generally negative response such as one poster going on about costs. costs are of no concern to anyone bar the company.

We promise to deliver some of the best action Ireland has seen and we will be using talent from ALL the promotions in Ireland.

Thanks,

BEW Management

p.s. another announcement will be made this Monday concerning talent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

We have yet to establish an internet presence aka Facebook, Twitter and Website but we may do in the near future.

we will be promoting events on a local basis for now with minimum internet coverage bar this thread which was recommended to post on.

That recommendation seems to have been a bit hasty. I am quite surprised by the generally negative response such as one poster going on about costs. costs are of no concern to anyone bar the company.

We promise to deliver some of the best action Ireland has seen and we will be using talent from ALL the promotions in Ireland.

Thanks,

BEW Management

The only reason people are cynical is because people have been promised so much by new crowds that never came to life that's all. The closer we get to the first show the more people here will get excited.

Thanks,

BEW Management

If you are legit and you bring Low Ki to ireland I'll be 100% there. But this is wrestling and particulrly indy wrestling in Ireland, the Irish public have been burned on one too many occasions. When a guy comes on a forum and starts making big promises, you have to accept sceptisism. The fact that you have no facebook page, site or online presence whatsoever is pretty strange, two months out from the proposed shows, especially when you're advertising guys that internet fans will want to see.

drayme wrote: »
    Richards and Low Ki are on twitter

Someone tweet them this link.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

flahavaj wrote: »
    Someone tweet them this link.

I'm already on it ;)

Dont know if you can see it very well but this is from the email sent by twitter cause there was a reply.
    Question was if Stevie is booked for BEW in Ireland

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/mannae.jpg/

Shadooby wrote: »
    Dont know if you can see it very well but this is from the email sent by twitter cause there was a reply.
    Question was if Stevie is booked for BEW in Ireland

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/mannae.jpg/

Michael Manna is Stevie Richards' real name for anyone wondering. Send him the link and see what he says.

Over to BEW to explain themselves I suppose.

That brilliant! couldnt get any closer to the horses mouth than that! lol And yes BEW people have been fcked over on many occasion, last being the wrestlezone fiasco to which last heard ALOT of people have yet to receive a refund for bought tickets and some people on the ukff are suing the ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

From Low Ki's twitter
    @jaykhunter absolutely false advertisement. Thanks for looking out.

• Advertisement

Getting something from Carlito now would be a hat trick i suppose ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement