Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Europe Wrestling Thread of Fail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Good work Starsky Shadooby and Hutch Hunter.

Rawm2008 wrote: »
    That brilliant! couldnt get any closer to the horses mouth than that! lol And yes BEW people have been fcked over on many occasion, last being the wrestlezone fiasco to which last heard ALOT of people have yet to receive a refund for bought tickets and some people on the ukff are suing the ****!

People never got refunded for that? That's disgraceful, they sold 450 tickets and they certainly weren't cheap, around 150 euro each if I remember correctly.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

lol u guys got my tweet before I did :p

lowkitwitter.gif

OK it's not looking great but we should wait for Big Europe Wrestling's response/proof etc before getting on their case. We all want this to go ahead and live up to it's advertising but BEW, please understand - we at PW boards are automatically skeptical because we've been burned multiple times by empty promises in similar situations.

UPDATE from Carlito's Twitter.

twittercarlito.gif

Definitely more promising for BEW from Carlito but nothing definitive either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

WP lads. If BEW does prove to be a bullsh*ter (and lets face it it looks very bad) you'd have to wonder in this day of facebook/twitter how they thought they'd fool anyone at all!:confused:

My guess is thats the last we'll hear from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Can't fool the bai's on the board.

• Advertisement

p.s. another announcement will be made this Monday concerning talent
    flahavaj wrote: »
    My guess is thats the last we'll hear from them.

Nah my guess is that he will come back tomorrow and confirm Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs CM Punk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

I don't post on here much but I read it. Maybe I'm being a bit stupid with tiredness but why would BEW go to all the effort of creating an account and announcing talent without having actually booked them?

I can see why people on here would be sceptical if this has happened before though.

Lorri_L wrote: »
    I don't post on here much but I read it. Maybe I'm being a bit stupid with tiredness but why would BEW go to all the effort of creating an account and announcing talent without having actually booked them?

I can see why people on here would be sceptical if this has happened before though.

Maybe someone with a grudge against the Pro Wrestling Boards? It only takes one minute to create an account, not really much effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Rawm2008

A really sad person with to much time on his hands, i smelled bull**** as soon as it was announced that there was a cage, and flaming tables. That there was nothing else where on the web bout it, and like the person above with alot of wrestling talent on twitter its easy to just ask them, and before someone says ohh they could be lying Thats just stupid! in the age of wrestling being on its ass one would exploit as much advertising and publicity as possible, for talent to turn round and say nope not goin to be there would be so stupid.

I think its safe to say the guy got what he was looking for to piss people off and make up bull****. People stick with whos established in this country, every one from AWR,NLW,FFPW,IWW,DCW,MSW in the south and PWU,MEGA,Wrestling.ie up north.

lads, no more comments relating to BEW until we hear from them. Give them a chance to explain and prove their legitimacy.

Edit : BEW said their next announcement would be Monday. We'll give them until Midnight tonight to set things straight, tis only fair. After that it's open season.

Edit #2 : It's after Midnight Monday so it's Open Season on BEW.

• Advertisement

getting mighty close to 12 and not a peep,

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

getting mighty close to 12 and not a peep,

ah ya got to love open season on ppl who make sh1t up

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

I kinda feel bad about it because I would have loved to have seen Low Ki in action.
    When I saw they had flaming tables my mind just went "uh oh" As much as I like hardcore wrestling, anything to do with fire really puts me off as so much can go wrong. Anyway, countdown to midnight, 50 minutes!

Shadooby wrote: »
    I kinda feel bad about it because I would have loved to have seen Low Ki in action.
    When I saw they had flaming tables my mind just went "uh oh" As much as I like hardcore wrestling, anything to do with fire really puts me off as so much can go wrong. Anyway, countdown to midnight, 50 minutes!

i wont be awake by that time but i cant wait till i wake up and see whats been said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

When I saw they had flaming tables my mind just went "uh oh" As much as I like hardcore wrestling, anything to do with fire really puts me off as so much can go wrong.

Could you imagine the health & safety and insurance mind field of that?

drayme wrote: »
    Could you imagine the health & safety and insurance mind field of that?

Not to mention its against the law to smoke in an arena too, granted its not smoking but there will be smoke and I'm sure the place has fire alarms.

Not to mention its against the law to smoke in an arena too, granted its not smoking but there will be smoke and I'm sure the place has fire alarms.

who would be crazy enough to do a flaming tables match in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

I'll do it for half a slab of miller and a bucket of sudocrem

ten minutes....

ten minutes....

open season in 2mins

• Advertisement

Well it's midnight. Moved to it's own thread. Bítch away :o

RIP BEW - We hardly knew ye at all!

we didnt know ya at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

FULL OF HORSE ****!!!! there said it done hope the **** had his fun, but dont take people for suckers not in this day and age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I think we should've all known it was a work from the name "Big Europe Wrestling" the name alone is fu*king retarded..

i dont know why ppl think its funny to say there doing shows and just post on here when they should know that it only takes a few seconds to look up about d company on the net and to say there doing a flaming tables match,i dont think youd even see any local irish companys even think bout doin it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

can we please sticky this, to look back on if we ever need cheering up

• Advertisement

littleman wrote: »
    i dont know why ppl think its funny to say there doing shows and just post on here when they should know that it only takes a few seconds to look up about d company on the net and to say there doing a flaming tables match,i dont think youd even see any local irish companys even think bout doin it

er, granted it wasnt a match but didnt the DCW owners try to set Danny Deans on fire after his match on the 1st or second show? Yes it didnt happen but they thought about it lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement