Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Pet Peeves Do You Have?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭tiernanobrien

One of my all time biggest pet peeves is plugging out electrical items. I dont have a problem if its all or nothing but my housemate plugs out the kettle and the spark for the cooker before bed. i go down in the mornings, click on the kettle and go back a minute or 2 later and the water is still baltic. After i get my coffee and go into the living room i see the tv and upc box on standby and the laptops plugged in.

I'm actually getting annoyed just thinking about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

The person who keeps giving my friend(the noisiest eater on the planet) chewing gum.The noise is the most irritating noise on the planet.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

South Dublin princesses who swan through a door you've held open for them without any thanks, like you're stationed there so they don't have to break a nail on the rough handle.

People who walk lugubriously along Naussau street because they're on holidays and they don't really have anywhere proper to be.

People who stand in doorways for a chat.

People who say "I'll try and do that"... Surely they mean "try TO do that"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

There's nothing worse than bitches bitching about other bitches being bitches... it's a bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Snoring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

smash wrote: »
    There's nothing worse than bitches bitching about other bitches being bitches... it's a bitch!

stop your bitching

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

People that can't handle their drink on a night out is right up there.

People that stand right behind you in ques and so close you can feel their air hit your neck. Same with people coughing and sneezing behind you. Or you could say people who don't appreciate the value of personal space.

People that are fat and wonder why they never have luck with finding someone.

People who feel the need to tell the bus/luas their life story while on the phone.

People who begrudge others of success.

People that say renting is dead money.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Loudova

People who add milk while the teabag is still in the cup... Gah, stop you depraved individual!

Advertisement