Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apollo 18 - the real reason man hasn't returned to the Moon

Options
  • 28-06-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

This is an upcoming film, more than likely inspired by the Apollo moon landing conspiracy theories.

Its about a secret moon mission by the US in 1973 where astronauts are sent to the moon but apparently discover aliens. For some conspiracy theorists don't doubt the moon missions but believe NASA hasn't returned simply because aliens either told astronauts not to return or some of them were eaten alive.

The head of dimension films Bob Weinstein also denied in an interview the film was fiction;

http://io9.com/5774422/are-audiences-sick-of-being-lied-to

This will be an interesting watch, I'm still to see the trailer myself but what would you all think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

the trailer looks good...

i know what 'truther's all over youtube are going to be saying though....that this is part of a plan by the controllers to instil fear of ets and to prepare us for a false flag alien attack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

A lie to make more money, to spark box office controversy. The marketing spin gone mad. I like science fiction horror/thriller ('Moon' was excellent I thought) but resent being fed a pack of lies devised to create a viral impact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

maybe they are tryin to scare off the Chinese ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Odd, if Weinstein is claiming that is made from genuine 'found' footage, that it has a listing on IMDB.com that lists three people involved in casting alone, a cinematographer, and another three credits for special effects.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772240/fullcredits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Bens

I bet they discovered an ocean on the far side of the moon. Filled to the brim with fish. They dont want to go back until the Spanish stop watching, just in case they steal all the fish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Odd, if Weinstein is claiming that is made from genuine 'found' footage, that it has a listing on IMDB.com that lists three people involved in casting alone, a cinematographer, and another three credits for special effects.

I think it's Weinstein is trying to make this go viral, trying to do a "Blair Witch Project" on it if you will. Clearly it's a load of BS, either that or Apollo 18 did happen but they brought a film crew along with them?! :D

Amazingly from comments on youtube it seems plenty of people are actually buying this and think it's real!!! No doubt the hoaxers will latch onto this as well.

is this another Charlie Frost type thing?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

clearly a rip off of transformers 3 imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Too be honest Monty, I think this is part of the "disclosure agenda" ,I read about this film last year ,and "big" Hollywood producers are calling it genuine, I think it's part of the same disclosure machine that the Rockefellar's have been pimping over recent years, as in...... fake for some other reason.

Too be honest Monty, I think this is part of the "disclosure agenda" ,I read about this film last year ,and "big" Hollywood producers are calling it genuine, I think it's part of the same disclosure machine that the Rockefellar's have been pimping over recent years, as in...... fake for some other reason.

Bluebeam :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

You'd pass off some of "Apollo 13" as real compare to this garbage, on the moon gravity is supposed to be less so I don't buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

How can you return to somewhere you've never been??

Dub Ste wrote: »
    There is a CT that - in spite of all the evidence to the contrary - the US covertly landed men on the moon, under the smokescreen of the obviously phoney Apollo missions. A huge double bluff, if you will.

Dub Ste wrote: »

Not another hoaxer! :rolleyes:

whaat about the theory that we've been Before???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

whaat about the theory that we've been Before???

I would nearly swear i have been here before .

espinolman wrote: »
    I would nearly swear i have been here before .

:D:D:D Smartass

The theory that when they got to the moon they found evidence of previous human occupation, but it was the 'wrong Sort' for Cold war propaganda purposes, so it wsa hushed up

:D:D:D Smartass

The theory that when they got to the moon they found evidence of previous human occupation, but it was the 'wrong Sort' for Cold war propaganda purposes, so it wsa hushed up

New one on me....what the details?

I first heard about them been kicked off the moon back in the eighties , its probably true . I think we has been to the moon many times before . The big question is , why do we keep losing technology , what happens to cause that . Could it be they invade , kill most humans and put us back into the stone age . Now why would aliens be doing that !

I first heard about them been kicked off the moon back in the eighties , its probably true . I think we has been to the moon many times before . The big question is , why do we keep losing technology , what happens to cause that . Could it be they invade , kill most humans and put us back into the stone age . Now why would aliens be doing that !

Because they are mean? By the way, what evidence has convinced you?

Are you going along with my theory that the Apollo missions were faked so badly to convince people that we didn't really go to the moon, when in fact we did?

• Advertisement

well it takes centuries to build up to a level of technological advancement to put people on the moon, but it only takes a generation to Destroy most if not all of the knowledge.

maybe the Lizzzzzzzzzzzards live on the moon from previous colonisations and dont feel like sharing

Because they are mean? By the way, what evidence has convinced you?
    Stuff thats been uncovered by archaelologists . High technology has existed before , technology we don't even have now
    Are you going along with my theory that the Apollo missions were faked so badly to convince people that we didn't really go to the moon, when in fact we did?

Yes , thats true , they done that .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

well it takes centuries to build up to a level of technological advancement to put people on the moon, but it only takes a generation to Destroy most if not all of the knowledge.

maybe the Lizzzzzzzzzzzards live on the moon from previous colonisations and dont feel like sharing

Lizzard people are real you cant see them because of their chameleon like reflex's which is set off when humans are near by thats why its so hard to see them.... .. .. . I JUST SAW ONE ow wait no thats my wall. Dam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

I'm not allowed say what i wanted to say

http://www.ironsky.net/

have to put this one in here :D:D:D

Stuff thats been uncovered by archaelologists . High technology has existed before , technology we don't even have now

Like what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

this is why they havent gone back to the moon!the nazi's have a base there because they got kicked out of New Swabia in th 1950's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

sorry just noticed mahatma posted similar.oops my bad:D

NeuschwabenLand was never abandoned ;)

• Advertisement

Like what?

Soviet scientists discovered navigational instruments from spaceships in caves in turkestan and the gobi desert

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32163908/The-Anti-Gravity-Handbook-in-Ancient-Documents

Advertisement