Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 27/06/11 *Spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Fantastic tag match there, full of action.

And has to be said, the head/face on Truth just before he spun the wheel, priceless :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Riley's got a similar style of wrestling to Cena. I can see me hating him very soon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Why are they taping two Raws?

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Why are they taping two Raws?
    Means they'll be on tour somewhere next week I imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Needs entrance music

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Voltwad wrote: »
    Riley's got a similar style of wrestling to Cena. I can see me hating him very soon :pac:

Reminded me of a weak Rock wanabee with the Spinebuster he hit.Truth might win this by interfeerance by Punk its at table match after all.
    Dear John,
    Stop doing a drop kick I know you only have 5 moves but that ain't a smart addition.
    From GTR63

that was pretty epic!

Stone Cold tee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Cena just got okie doked by little Punky. What a spear from Truth :p

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Every week is Punk gif week

Wow

Gwan the Punk!!! Jayzus

Is this all scripted and if not how is he getting away with it :eek:

AARGH this is amazing.

Punk makes internet explodes

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'm very happy to see it hasn't happened; but obviously this thread it for this week's RAW, and there's a separate thread for next week's RAW (spoilers); but just the official word :

NO SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK'S RAW IN THIS THREAD!

Feel free to postulate where you think the angle is going as long as it doesn't include or allude to spoilers.

great job everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I was really enjoying that Raw and then CM Punk came along and blew me away. Moments like that are why I watch wrestling... just EPIC.

I think a decent Raw has got lost in the euphoria of Punk's promo. It featured a lot of wrestling.. Sin Cara/Bourne and Ziggler/Kofi were both decent efforts, as was the Tornado tag match for which the crowd were excellent. Mark Henry's attack on Big Show was a very impressive visual. All Raw was missing was some Zack Ryder :)

I have no idea where they are going with this Punk storyline but I'm along for the ride. So many great touches to that promo - he hit so many points that were going to send the internet fans beserk - Lesnar, Heyman, New Japan, ROH, Colt Cabana, Laurinaitis, HHH, Steph - fantastic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

All the Punk Promo talk has been moved to its own thread

If you wish to discuss the fallout from CM Punks promo, do so here please, so as not to congest the Raw thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Forgot to mention in the midst of the "Summer of Punk"

The Bourne vs Cara match was awesome! I'd love to see Sin Cara take on Rey in the near future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,886 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was surprised no super return from Cena on Raw after being put through the table he stayed down and sold his pain and injury while listening to Punk of course :p

The draft again means nothing with Sin Cara and Mark Henry on Raw this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The draft has meant nothing for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

gimmick wrote: »
    The draft has meant nothing for years.

I long for the 2002-2004 split when it was a shock to see an SD guy on RAW and vice versa.

but thats for another time and another thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Garseys wrote: »
    Forgot to mention in the midst of the "Summer of Punk"

The Bourne vs Cara match was awesome! I'd love to see Sin Cara take on Rey in the near future!

If you enjoyed the Bourne vs Sin Cara match try to catch the Juventud vs Blitzkrieg match on WWE Vintage also Jushin Liger vs Ultimo Dragon on it wasn't bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Why_So_Serious?

GTR63 wrote: »
    If you enjoyed the Bourne vs Sin Cara match try to catch the Juventud vs Blitzkrieg match on WWE Vintage also Jushin Liger vs Ultimo Dragon on it wasn't bad either.

I was wondering who the guy was against Juventud.....I thought it was a pretty gud match turned it off before the Liger V.S Dragon one but i bet it was pretty good too

Advertisement