Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 27/06/11 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Liam O wrote: »
    he'll go for a break imo, I seen in one of those chat boxes on the side of my stream a guy saying his contract doesn't actually end until November, I don't know if that's true but it wouldn't surprise me if he left for a month or so and was back.

Hmm I think wwe add on the time when your injured to your current contract so that may be true.Punk missed a nice chunk of ring time last year. I reckon its a ploy to up languishing buy rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Liam O wrote: »
    he'll go for a break imo, I seen in one of those chat boxes on the side of my stream a guy saying his contract doesn't actually end until November, I don't know if that's true but it wouldn't surprise me if he left for a month or so and was back.

November break back in time for Mania, would be awesome..

Booker is just terrible. Come on Bourne cause if screw up & Triple H will fire you.
    Anyone hoping for some Long Island Ice Z he wrestled on Suprestars.A Power Ranger chant WWE will have that edited out come thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne... Coming to a Botchamania near you soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Decent match, sloppy in places as usual,pity Bourne didn't take Cara's top rope finisher to end it though,kinda stupid having him do all his flashy moves and then winning with a plain old huracanrana.

• Advertisement

Any chance Booker might get Laryngitis during the next match I think wwe are putting him here cause its the only way he's more annoying than he is on commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

And this is where I tap out for tonight.
    Goodnight folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

GTR63 wrote: »
    Any chance Booker might get Laryngitis during the next match I think wwe are putting him here cause its the only way he's more annoying than he is on commentary.
    I'm sorry but king booker is a long legged mac daddy and a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I like the book man

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

I thought that Sin Cara/Evan Bourne match was better than most matches being put on as of late.. There was definitely a few mistakes but some cool stuff aswell. Also - Loved the "Power Ranger" chants :D

• Advertisement

Decent match, sloppy in places as usual,pity Bourne didn't take Cara's top rope finisher to end it though,kinda stupid having him do all his flashy moves and then winning with a plain old huracanrana.

Sin Cara just seems to just go out there do his Spots & little else. If anything Bourne impresses me more with his high flying. WWE are turning me off Sin Cara pushing him down our throats before we have a chance to judge him ourself.All star field yeah riiiiight.

Wait Kofi could pick his match yet didn't make it a title match. Oh no Booker again where are those earplugs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,057 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I wish Kofi and Dolph would wrestle other people sometimes..:(

Was just thinking last night that I haven't seen a steel cage match in a while.

Remember when they used to use the old school cage with the bars?? :P

Cage match! :)

Big Show coming out like a total wally. Isn't he meant to be hurt, maybe the tired writers forgot that since it only happened last weekend.

When Show had Del Rio's face grinding against the cage there I could have sworn someone else was selling for Del Rio cos his mouth didn't look like it was moving :confused:

IanMc666 wrote: »
    When Show had Del Rio's face grinding against the cage there I could have sworn someone else was selling for Del Rio cos his mouth didn't look like it was moving :confused:

Think it was lawler making a ugh noise. God I hope Henry doesn't win MITB but it'd save us from being put through the torture that would be Big Show vs Henry. At least Alberto won he's been at so little lately he probably has a part time job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Go oooon, fire Mark Henry.

Wow

• Advertisement

Ridley wrote: »
    Go oooon, fire Mark Henry.

Lol at Henry saying yeah I suck but your over there,Fat waste of space.

I'm really mis-hearing things tonight, could have sworn Henry told The Big Show to "Come up for air to pay your bills".. :eek:

Ah, I may aswell keep mis-hearing things, here's oul Kelly Kelly :pac:

Where is Hbk must be gone home already.

its me its me its me

Wow.. A Tornado style tag match.. I haven't seen one of those since I played Warzone on PS1 :D Also, nice to see DDP.

IanMc666 wrote: »
    Wow.. A Tornado style tag match.. I haven't seen one of those since I played Warzone on PS1 :D Also, nice to see DDP.

They were great in No Mercy too.Nice to see DDP as for McIntyre saying he's the future he's far closer to being Future endeavoured.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

I'm shocked im about to say this but Riley looks like a dead cert future main eventer :eek:

GTR63 wrote: »
    They were great in No Mercy too.Nice to see DDP as for McIntyre saying he's the future he's far closer to being Future endeavoured.

Hell yeah, great games they were. Yeah, that close up on the superkick to McIntyre looked nasty.
    Jayob10 wrote: »
    I'm shocked im about to say this but Riley looks like a dead cert future main eventer :eek:

Was literally just thinking the same myself, he's looking even the slighest bit impressive in this match from the get go.

• Advertisement

Jaysus Mysterio's knees are crocked just seeing him clutching his knees after his matches is a bad sign.

Advertisement