Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Style: Duchess of Cambridge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Loopie wrote: »
    Nice one!

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I can't for the life of me find it again on the site. Did you buy online or in the shop?

I bought it online. I got an email yesterday to say it was back in and went to the site straight away. It appears to be sold out for the third time. I wouldn't be surprised if it came back in stock again though as so far it looks like they have been just re-releasing it in batches.

http://mobile.reissonline.com/eu/shop/womens/shola/shola_/camel/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Not sure if they plan on re-releasing it again since they only made a limited quantity after it sold out when Catherine wore it.

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Not sure if they plan on re-releasing it again since they only made a limited quantity after it sold out when Catherine wore it.

I meant of the amount they had made after Kate wore it - because it was in stock on Monday, then sold out for a few days and back in stock on Thursday.
    So if they had 700 or whatever made, it seems they only released a portion of these on Monday and again on Thursday, so perhaps they have a few more to do one more sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Kate wore the Diane Von Furstenburg green dress she was first seen in during their trip to California today to Zara Philips pre wedding party. I think it's a beautiful dress and the colour really suits her.

article-2020229-0D38C56900000578-570_472x570.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Sibylla wrote: »
    Kate wore the Diane Von Furstenburg green dress she was first seen in during their trip to California today to Zara Philips pre wedding party. I think it's a beautiful dress and the colour really suits her.

I like the colour, but the dress itself is so shapeless...I don't like it at all.

Some of the pictures of her outfit from today:

article-2020476-0D3A934C00000578-179_634x630.jpg

0004d6b8-628.jpg

Interested to see what it looks like from the front. It looks alright, if not a bit bland. The hat is nice though.

• Advertisement

That coat looks very heavy for a summer wedding. Would love to know what she's wearing underneath. Her dress I mean :P

article-2020476-0D3AB89500000578-45_634x993.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Why is William not wearing a wedding ring?

Faith wrote: »

He has chosen not to wear one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Faith wrote: »

I think at the time of the wedding it was just decided that he wasn't going to wear one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1372078/Royal-wedding-Palace-confirms-Prince-William-wont-wear-ring-marries-Kate-Middleton.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

We don`t wear wedding rings and get a good bit of guff about it but we just aren`t jewellery people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Oh I do! I adore pencil skirts and love the structure in this. A win for me! and the little pleats in the skirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Have to say, I'm starting to get a bit tired of her hair always being loose! It takes over her face sometimes and it's been really nice the few times she's worn it up a bit. Just think it looks a little ageing sometimes. Also, I like the skirt and top from the recent pictures individually but think either would have looked better with something plainer. The "costume-y-ness" is too OTT and cheapens the overall look.

I like the skirt but the blouse is too much with the buttons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

That outfit is awful:eek:.

Very OTT with detailing on both the blouse and the skirt, and to be honest, it looks like somthing you would pick up in Penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Way too much going on with this outfit. It would have worked if the skirt was plain or the blouse was plain. Together, no in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

I really like Kate's casual look here. The purple sweater and skinny jeans really suit her.
    Also I love her hair up

Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-Romantic-at-Holyrood-Park-Edinburgh-6.jpg

Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-Romantic-at-Holyrood-Park-Edinburgh-7.jpg

Kate+Middleton+Kate+Middleton+Tesco+Supermarket+qhO_RCQDJ4Bl.jpg

Kate+Middleton+Kate+Middleton+Tesco+Supermarket+CWoSOOvh90Hl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

I like the casual look :) She is very thin though isn't she! Those pictures just emphasise her small size I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

They're wearing matching tops!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I think she is just perfection :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

William doesn't look too impressed in those photos!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

The first picture looks like they've been thrown 20 years into the future! She's looks far older than her years. I do like the outfits though, very simple and chic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Twee. wrote: »
    The first picture looks like they've been thrown 20 years into the future! She's looks far older than her years. I do like the outfits though, very simple and chic.

He's always seemed to dress far older than he is, no doubt it'll rub off on Catherine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Pythia wrote: »
    William doesn't look too impressed in those photos!

But I do like the fact he's in glasses.....rawr!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Loopie

There's a section in this weeks Hello magazine dedicated to her fashion over the last couple of months, in particular the trip to Canada and the US. I think one of the nicest thing she ever wore was the pearl/sequinned like Jenny Packham dress - just stunning!!

Pictured last night at a charity gala for the Children's Bereavement Charity.

I think the red is lovely on her and the draping of the fabric just beautiful.
    (Don't know what is going on with William's tux in this pic though :pac:)

article-2049101-0E5EC97C00000578-256_634x983.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Love it, love it! She is very thin looking, but I guess she always is on the slender side. I think this dress is just perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Colour is gorgeous on her. But I don't like the style of dress at all. It ages her so much and the v-neck is not flattering on her.
    She has some really nice clothes but overall I wouldn't like to raid her wardrobe.

I do understand that she doesn't have the freedom to dress any way at all though, so I admire her for always looking pulled together, even going to the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

Generally I do like her sense of style, but she's just so thin that I find it's ageing her terribly. You need some plumpness about the face and I just think she's going to look old beyond her years if she remains as thin as she is.

There's no doubting she's extremely elegant and does have an excellent sense of fashion- wearing what's appropriate and yet not boring. I just can't help thinking that things would look a bit better on her if she put on a couple of pounds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lmfao4eva

She looks like she is in her forties in that pic

Advertisement