Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Jerseys

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Khannie wrote: »
    Are you bumping because you're expecting replies or just to let people know? I'm a bit confused by the bump.

Lusk Doyle has said he'd pick up the jerseys. I'm happy to pass you on money if you let me know how much and how.
    I was only bumping it to keep it on the first page so people would see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

Khannie wrote: »
    Are you bumping because you're expecting replies or just to let people know? I'm a bit confused by the bump.

Lusk Doyle has said he'd pick up the jerseys. I'm happy to pass you on money if you let me know how much and how.
    I was only bumping it to keep it on the first page so people would see it.

can you send me your details again please - phone and paypal - cheers.

@mccutchie - i ordered medium and worried it may be too small so will let you know when i try it on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Hi all,

I was in touch with triggermortis earlier. He's without internet access at the moment but is trying to sort out collections/payments/delivery etc.

Hopefully the Lusk Doyle collection plan will work out.. Hopefully triggermortis will be along soon with news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

RT66 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was in touch with triggermortis earlier. He's without internet access at the moment but is trying to sort out collections/payments/delivery etc.

Hopefully the Lusk Doyle collection plan will work out.. Hopefully triggermortis will be along soon with news.

Yea, let me know! I want nothing to do with payments though. I can't be trusted ;)

Lusk Doyle wrote: »
    Yea, let me know! I want nothing to do with payments though. I can't be trusted ;)

Hi,

managed to find a cafe with wifi - just hope the laptop battery will last now!

I can make a trip to Dublin next week for who-ever wants collection of their shirts, and I'll post the rest on.
    All parties need to PM me with what method they prefer and I'll sort out payment details as they respond.
    Need to get this finalised by the end of next week as I'll be away for a few weeks again thereafter.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Only had 6 PM's so far! Trying to arrange a trip to Dublin this week to drop off shirts for whoever wants me to.

Those who wanted jersies posted - now done! Let me know that they arrive ok. Lusk Doyle took 4 off me yesterday to distribute (thanks again) and I have one left to sort out.

Cheers all..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks for doing the order. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Took delivery today. Thanks for everything triggermortis!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Got mine today as well, many thanks Triggermortis!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Yep, just arrived home to find a squishy package waiting! :D

The jersey is gorgeous, and many thanks again to triggermortis for doing all the grunt work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dunnangall

Got mine today as well, lovely jersey alright but unfortunately too big. If any body wants a XL or wants to swap a Large for a XL let me know. How can cycling jerseys vary so much in size? It drives me cracked.

Big surprise getting mine today - especially as it looked like my mothers writing which confused me no end! Thanks Triggermortis

aquanaut wrote: »
    Big surprise getting mine today - especially as it looked like my mothers writing which confused me no end! Thanks Triggermortis

Are you saying I have girly handwriting?

I decided to hand write them after my printer flatly refused to print any labels, no matter how much I swore at it.

Glad it arrived ok

No - my mother has man writing! Appreciate it though, especially as your bogged down working away - check your PM - need ur paypal details!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭pinkieschick

Was away for the weekend but was delighted it was there when i got home, thanks very much again.:D

Advertisement